Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

DOWNLOAD THE SHELL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DOWNLOAD THE SHELL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (2456 Views)

Apply For Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 Is Out / DOWNLOAD THE FULL PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE / ABU Zaria Team Wins The Shell Eco-marathon Competition In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD THE SHELL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS by chefetalkane(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2017
Download the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers here.

This post is guideline on how you can download the SPDC scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the of the SPDC scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N75*3=N225,0000. This is because you will be paid N225,000 as initial payment for year 1 to 3. Then afterwards you will be paid N75,000 yearly for your 400 and 500 level from SPDC. Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affairs ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

SPDC SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:

1. I warned him tread in the company with great caution but rather he went into it like a ANS D bull in a China’s Shop.
2. A ______is always_____favours…… ANS sycophant/currying
3. First year oil was discovered……ANS 1956 (Bayelsa-Oloibiri)
4. Members of United Nations Secretary Council……ANS 15
5. A cheque of a bank on itself is called……..ANS Bank draft
6. The statue of liberty was a sign to show ……….ANS Revolution.
7. How many local governments are there in Nigeria ……..ANS 774.
8. Which of this document comes with a carrier ……….ANS Bill of lading e.t.c
ALL THESE QUESTIONS ARE CONTAINED IN THESE EBOOKS I WILL SEND TO YOU.

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS are UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

To download the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers, Click here: http://www.theworldscholarships.com/level/undergraduate-studies/download-shell-undergraduate-scholarship-past-questions-answers/

(1) (Reply)

FG And ASUU Keeps Mum After 5 Hours Meeting / I Want To Become A Data Analyst, Where Do I Start? / Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.