Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) (2461 Views)

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 5:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Sincerely speaking, when I saw some videos and evidences of the British total involvement and backing of the Nigeria Federal Government in the genocide and ethnic cleansing they call war it really breaks my heart.

This is not just something that should be swept under the carpet. Professor Uju Anya has all the right to express her bitterness whether the queen is dead or alive. No one has the right to tell his neighbor when to express themselves.

The British Government really need to tender some unreserved apology. In fact, to those of you who think that by giving the Igbo man presidency it will heal the whole pain of the Biafran memory, you are lying. Besides this, Nigeria is sick and the past needs to be healed.

Nigerians (Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas) just want the Igbos to just pretend like nothing happened and move on. Heeey! We are talking about human lives here not animal. Do you know what it means for over 4million people to perish? It is even more of an act of wickedness to ignore people's pain and pretend like nothing happened than even causing the pain itself.

Personally I don't want their Biafran, but this Biafran issue keeps resurfacing everytime---this is an evidence that the needful has not yet been done. It is an evidence that healing has not taken place. It is an evidence that the victims are still living in bitterness and the main people that caused the pain have no iota of remorse or regrets over their actions.

I am not here to insult anyone, or any tribe, but all I know is that Nigeria will never be on its feet if these issues are not properly resolved. Not even an Igbo presidency will solve this problem until this Biafran issue is resolved.

If you like say that they have a victim mentality na you sabi. If they have a victim mentality then why are they not subjugated yet despite the war? Why are they in another man's land making great progress and doing exploit?

My main point is, if something is not done, this Biafran issue will keep taking us back.

3 Likes

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 5:36am On Sep 11, 2022
More Tweets

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 5:38am On Sep 11, 2022
Tweets

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by silvoclaira: 5:39am On Sep 11, 2022
undecided
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2022
This is the benefits of internet ...one tweet and the whole world in interested in Biafra ...

Soon the fabric of discord the Nigerian government have tried to hide would begin to be uncovered

How Igbos where massacred from 1945 till date would become global history

Nigeria has two options restructure along regional lines or divide simple

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by ican2020: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2022
It's unfortunate,
I wish Igbos all over the world God's peace and happiness

4 Likes

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2022
This one touch my hearts. � fearless nwanyioma
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by rusher14: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2022
She speaks truth to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2022
rusher14:
She speaks truth to power.

That was when she was having issues in her marriage. It is her personal life. I won't delve into that. Please, let's not deviate from the main issue

5 Likes

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2022
And let's leave her personal life out of this discussion and deal with the issues at hand. Leave the messenger and get the message.

2 Likes

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by mu2sa2: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
This is the benefits of internet ...one tweet and the whole world in interested in Biafra ...

Soon the fabric of discord the Nigerian government have tried to hide would begin to be uncovered

How Igbos where massacred from 1945 till date would become global history

Nigeria has two options restructure along regional lines or divide simple
The "regional lines" are a fallout of colonialism. Why should we go back to them? Rather, we should do away with them as we have.

1 Like

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by rusher14: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Neatboy:

That was when she was having issues in haler marriage. Please, let's not deviate from the main issue

Maybe her latest statement has to do with reaching menopause.

We can't begin to speculate.
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2022
mu2sa2:
The "regional lines" are a fallout of colonialism. Why should we go back to them? Rather, we should do away with them as we have.
I actually mean tribal lines ..let every ethnic nation govern themselves and grow at their own pace

We can then agree to be under a parliamentary Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2022
mrvitalis:

I actually mean tribal lines ..let every ethnic nation govern themselves and grow at their own pace

We can then agree to be under a parliamentary Nigeria

This may affect the minority tribes very well. We have minority tribes and we have super-minority. The super-minority tribes may still preserve their heritage or identity, but the minority tribes will go on extinction or will be swallowed up by both the majority and super-minorities.

1 Like

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Some minority tribes don't have what it takes to preserve their existence. Like the human capital and the mineral resources to stand.

1 Like

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by haybhi1(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
She actually meant the civil war, STARTED by Biafra, led by Col. Ojukwu, to attack Nigeria, a sovereign nation, resulted in massive death, especially of Biafran military.

Who lost - Mutual destruction, but Biafrans more.
Who won - No one.
Who was responsible - Ojukwu.

Are Biafrans faultless? No. Some groups/tribes/communities in SS still celebrate annually, today, how Nigerian army saved them from tyranny suffered by Ojukwu-led invasion. Also, Biafran army succeeded in stealing delta and were only neutralized at Oore along Edo and Ondo - for they were headed for Lagos - places out of massive Igbo speaking inhabitants.

Could Biafra have taken an alternative, non-violent step towards independence? Absolutely yes.

Do I think Nigeria should grant them the independent they so crave? Absolutely yes. As it would mean each region eventually gets the chance to own their progress and development, a shot at accountability, and an end to the disrespect of us, Yorubas.
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:
She actually meant the civil war, STARTED by Biafra, led by Col. Ojukwu, to attack Nigeria, a sovereign nation, resulted in massive death, especially of Biafran military.

Who won - No one.

Are Biafrans faultless? No. A tribe/community still celebrate annually until today how Nigerian army saved them from tyranny of Ojukwu-led invasion. Also, Biafran army succeded in stealing delta and were only neutralized at Oore along Edo and Ondo - for they were headed for Lagos - places out of massive Igbo speaking inhabitants.

Could Biafra have take an alternative, non-violent step towards independence? Absolutely yes.

Go and read books, even books written by foreign authors if you are not satisfied with the ones written by Nigeria authors. How do you mean by the Biafran started first? Do you mean the one that refused to keep the agreement reached in Aburi or the one that attacked first? Go and make research on who shut the first gun.

1 Like

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2022
Neatboy:

This may affect the minority tribes very well. We have minority tribes and we have super-minority. The super-minority tribes may still preserve their heritage or identity, but the minority tribes will go on extinction or will be swallowed up by both the majority and super-minorities.
Minorities tribe have large ethnic nations they share things in common we with ...they can easily merge in their own accord and system that is unique to them
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
Neatboy:

That was when she was having issues in her marriage. It is her personal life. I won't delve into that. Please, let's not deviate from the main issue
And she had to generalise?
The toxicity of your breed is unparalleled
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

And she had to generalise?
The toxicity of your breed is unparalleled

Focus on the issue. Which of this you can't understand? The FOCUS or the ISSUE?��
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Chinedum300: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2022
I’m proud that Ur my friend coz Ur 20% Perfect, 20% Attractive, 20% Great, 20% Amazing, 20% Lovable, in short Ur 100% MAD!! This message is for Prof uju anya
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Streett: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Reserved
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Neatboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2022
Chinedum300:
I’m proud that Ur my friend coz Ur 20% Perfect, 20% Attractive, 20% Great, 20% Amazing, 20% Lovable, in short Ur 100% MAD!! This message is for Prof uju anya

So cheap
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Figger(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Neatboy:

Go and read books, even books written by foreign authors if you are not satisfied with the ones written by Nigeria authors. How do you mean by the Biafran started first? Do you mean the one that refused to keep the agreement reached in Aburi or the one that attacked first? Go and make research on who shut the first gun.
Help us and ask him, they no know history.
Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by YeyeGbami: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Free biafra. Why Nigeria no want make them go, they are scared of being useless once the igbos with brain leave.

1 Like

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by franchasofficia: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
2023 will mark a new beginning to a new better Nigeria or the beginning of a dead Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Marcie Cipriani Interviewed Prof. Uju Anya And Got The Whole Truth (photos) by Randy100: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
haybhi1:

Who won - No one.

Are Biafrans faultless? No. Some groups/tribes/communities in SS still celebrate annually, today, how Nigerian army saved them from tyranny suffered by Ojukwu-led invasion. Also, Biafran army succeeded in stealing delta and were only neutralized at Oore along Edo and Ondo - for they were headed for Lagos - places out of massive Igbo speaking inhabitants.

Could Biafra have taken an alternative, non-violent step towards independence? Absolutely yes.

Do I think Nigeria should grant them the independent they so crave? Absolutely yes. As it would mean each region eventually gets the chance to own their progress and development, a shot at accountability, and an end to the disrespect of us, Yorubas.
Are you trying to twist the history? I hate educated ignoramus.
Who broke the Aburi Accord?
The answer is Gowon.
Who attacked first when Ojukwu declared Biafra?
You also forgot that there was mass killings of Igbo's in northern Nigerian, that is 1966 pogrom.
Who employed the tactics of starving as a war tool?
There was no other alternatives, as it was a planned genocide.

(1) (Reply)

'Please Call Me' Black Worker To Become S. Africa's 5th Richest Person (PICS) / Unaab Resumption Date Has Been Postponed. / Over N26bn Spent On Ubec Nationwide – Min Of Education Ezenwo Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.