Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours (19432 Views)

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / God Raised A Dead Child Through Popular Enugu Priest Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by rosy1992(f): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2017
Most times I just can't fathom the marvellous works of God. when he says yes no one can say no. He is the alpha and omega.

My entire life has been revolved round the blessings and favour of God. in short if I'm to narrate the multitude of miracles I've encountered.Thousands of years isn't enough to narrate it.

On Thursday morning my Dad bade us goodbye as he left for work. we all reciprocated not knowing he was heading for death.

After he arrived at his working place, he and his friend decided to travel down to Cotonou to negotiate the purchase of a vehicle.

Shortly after that he complained of difficulty in breathing, he told his friend his ordeal, his friend immediately went to a pharmacy to get him an inhaler.
My Dad on the other hand had used all the drugs he had on him but all to no avail.

Unfortunately while holding on and waiting for his friend to come back, he was crying and confessing Christ telling him to have mercy that he doesn't want to die eventually he slumped and gave up the ghost.

My Dad was lying lifeless for over an hour and half, his face was already swollen and dark when his friend came back.

My Dad's friend screamed on sighting him, he threw the drugs away and was crying and screaming, calling God, interceding on my dad's behalf, telling God to restore my Dad, because how would he return a friend who came to him alive and now is dead.

All this while my Dad saw himself embarking on an endless journey, all of a sudden the road was blocked, he couldn't proceed, he then turned back, while all this was happening in the spiritual realm, my Dad couldn't control himself, it all happened in a twinkle of an eye.

As he turned back when he couldn't proceed, he heard a voice telling him not to go back, threatening him to stay.
To cut the long story back my Dad spirit returned, he became conscious after being dead for 3 hours.

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God for the power of restoration, indeed he is the giver of life glory to God.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Bahddo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
If I talk now, dem go see me as the enemy. Lying unconscious for 3hrs is not the same as being clinically dead.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by seunny4lif(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by lampard01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God for your Dad.

Meanwhile:
Nairaland and Sunday religious posts are like...

18 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by rosalieene(f): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
waow!!!
may the name of God be praised

lilyqueen how many NL accounts do you have sef

8 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
If I talk now, dem go see me as the enemy. Lying unconscious for 3hrs is not the same as being clinically dead.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Elnino4ladies: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Your dad was never dead young lady

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by iamtewwy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lmao u think you telling stories to kids?

he can raise some1 from the dead and cant feed starving children' in pakistan

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by uyihope360(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
OP what's the name of this movie?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by jaymejate: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
But couldn't raise my mom after so much services and dedication.
I believe God can do all things o

But seriously, being unconscious is different from being dead.
Go and confirm bro

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I Came Here To Watch A Nollywood Movie And To Read Comments...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by SalamRushdie: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Miraculous recovery but I don't think your dad actually died ...Was he asthmatic? As that would she more light to the near death experience he recovered from ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by rosalieene(f): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
bjhaid:
OP what's the name of this movie?
Atheist appreciate God's wonder for once. whether dead or unconscious the most important thing is that God brought him back to life
Not everyone survives unconscious states sef
haven't you heard that someone suddenly slumped and died

15 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Like going to school late and the gate man closed the gate and you returned home?please how old are you?show me his death certificate,then I will believe this season film......

Wondering why you had to wait till Sunday before sharing this script

15 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
Abeg no talk

5 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
`

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
allrightsir:

Sadly T.B Joshua has told our people otherwise, so you are wasting your time.
How oga??
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:

In Nigeria anybody wey close eye and is not breathing is assumed dead lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by princesuko(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:

But it could have been angry
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
`

6 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by ikemesit4477: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
so for your mind God cannot raise the dead abi?

4 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by coolluk(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosy1992:
Most times I just can't fathom the marvellous works of God. when he says yes no one can say no. He is the alpha and omega.

My entire life has been revolved round the blessings and favour of God. in short if I'm to narrate the multitude of miracles I've encountered.Thousands of years isn't enough to narrate it.

On Thursday morning my Dad bade us goodbye as he left for work. we all reciprocated not knowing he was heading for death.

After he arrived at his working place, he and his friend decided to travel down to Cotonou to negotiate the purchase of a vehicle.

Shortly after that he complained of difficulty in breathing, he told his friend his ordeal, his friend immediately went to a pharmacy to get him an inhaler.
My Dad on the other hand had used all the drugs he had on him but all to no avail.

Unfortunately while holding on and waiting for his friend to come back, he was crying and confessing Christ telling him to have mercy that he doesn't want to die eventually he slumped and gave up the ghost.

My Dad was lying lifeless for over an hour and half, his face was already swollen and dark when his friend came back.

My Dad's friend screamed on sighting him, he threw the drugs away and was crying and screaming, calling God, interceding on my dad's behalf, telling God to restore my Dad, because how would he return a friend who came to him alive and now is dead.

All this while my Dad saw himself embarking on an endless journey, all of a sudden the road was blocked, he couldn't proceed, he then turned back, while all this was happening in the spiritual realm, my Dad couldn't control himself, it all happened in a twinkle of an eye.

As he turned back when he couldn't proceed, he heard a voice telling him not to go back, threatening him to stay.
To cut the long story back my Dad spirit returned, he became conscious after being dead for 3 hours.

Aunty which doctor clinically declared ur dad dead? Stop lying in d name of testimony

19 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by chiefolododo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS

3 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
No doctor's report to confirm he was dead.

Anyway, I'm glad he is alive. God is great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by stinggy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
Bahddo:
Waking up after passing out is now a miracle grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
allrightsir:

The ones alive might as well be dead with these kinds of stories

Lmao.... grin...Abeg make I find my level,before them go say person na Atheist grin

Dead for 3hrs indeed! grin

3 Likes

Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by bi0nics: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2017

Aunty, are you sure he was dead?? Like seriously?
Re: God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours by soberdrunk(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Its time for you to give a "resurrection" offering!!! angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster / Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.