Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,152 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

"Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster (19438 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by wahzupguy(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Came across this funny poster,and got confused.
Please can a Nairalander interpret this poster theme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by StarBukola(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Op,u want wickedness to continue in your life?? I mean no offence just asking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

55 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by amnwa(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol trust my naija ppl
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Kizyte(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
It means Buhari must die! lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by eleojo23: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wickedness be like...

6 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Jerryojozy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yes oo. This regime wicked too o.

Genius J

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by fpeter(f): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
b4 Nko?
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by KingLennon(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abeg make them help us. The wickedness in Nigeria is too much. How can sum1 kill his own mother because of charms? Everything for this country weak person o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
StarBukola:
Op,u want wickedness to continue in your life?? I mean no offence just asking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Wickedness can't die in this world..

7 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by sheff(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Otida
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by djemillionia: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
mtcheeewwwww
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Okoyiboz3: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Scam

Reminds me of one Uncle who attends these kinds of churches. He had TB and was too poor to buy drugs. Folks had to raise him money to buy drugs.

When he got to the church, some misguided elements asked him to demonstrate faith by throwing the drugs away.

By the time TB hooked him, he went back into the public bin to look for the drugs.

Most fake Christians in Nigeria practice a mix hysteria, fear, myopia, greed and selfishness.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can wickedness die

Instead of them to expend their energies on being better citizens, they're going to pray for the death of wickedness, after all these years who their prayer epp undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Christianity never runs out of imaginary enemies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by kafiz1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
oya jobi mummy wo,oya jobi daddy wo,oya jobi olowo wo,#baddo wo

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Camlot000007: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Reading
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by zionwinn(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by ajalawole(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Those people are there own problem abeg nobody is wicked to them......... My sis that worship with MFM is wicked, stubborn and stingy herself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Camlot000007: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kizyte:
It means i must die! lipsrsealed

Fixed

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by johnshagb(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
And this one is rock of refuse...I cant laff

3 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
wahzupguy:

Am beginning to suspect you
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Igboesika: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
They are referring to Buhari's govt.
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by oduastates: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
H
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Jabioro: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Opened field fraud.. Fraud!
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by spencekat(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Simply means wickedness must cease.That is every wickedness targeted at you must end.

5 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by abels(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
wahzupguy:

wats wrong with it

3 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by kullozone(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Die by hanging abi cheesy
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by jidxin(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
scooby12:

Wickedness can't die in this world..
but it can die in ur life

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by olasam218(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
you better find your way to the program and pray for the wickedness of your father's house to die now instead of allowing the spirit of confusion to continue to cage you.

8 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by adetayo234: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
amnwa:
Lol trust my naija ppl
If you hear the wicked things some people do, you will agree that wickedness really needs to die.
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
jidxin:
but it can die in ur life

I'm not wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.