Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS (47397 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by alfredbisong: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
End time couple
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by spaggyy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Einl(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Why are you touching a woman in public? Make DSS no invade your church.

Fayose no de o.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by ehinorlive: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
shortgun:
A man of God is not supposed to disrupt a Church service simply because he wants to show his wife affection.
I can only imagine the level of distraction in that service.

Church services are supposed to be a time one spends with his Creator, it was never meant to be a time for romance.

you are jealous man.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by ehinorlive: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
adextaiwo84:
If he is not a scam, why he still dey bear apostle suleiman? What happened to the new name after baptism??

dont be cannal. it is not by name but by heart.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Adeevah(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Valentine service I observe

Sir valentine goes to church
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by pinkygurl(f): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shuo na so this man wife fine. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am amused how anyone can just call himself prophet and the people follow. They dont even know what God means.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by shortgun(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
ehinorlive:

you are jealous man.
Jealous of what/who?
The house of The Lord is a holy place.
Its not Any Man of God bedroom.
What do you think will happen if every member in the Church starts romancing their wives n husbands?

There should be orderliness in the house of God.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by SURElee(f): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
TPAND:
I hope she doesn't come out later to say this their PDA is just to move the ministry to the permanent site

Abi o! All them using their platform to tell lies.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Omo see bald head

May God have mercy on you. Remember some youths mocked prophet Elisha like this..... U knw what happened! U better repent

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by toltee4real: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
adextaiwo84:
If he is not a scam, why he still dey bear apostle suleiman? What happened to the new name after baptism??
That's a market strategy bro........dat name alone na money
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by rusher14: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
I see a hat Pharrel doesn't have.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by DrayZee: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
shortgun:
A man of God is not supposed to disrupt a Church service simply because he wants to show his wife affection.

Church services are supposed to be a time one spends with his Creator, it was never meant to be a time for romance.
Lol. I won't argue with you.
Just sit down and watch only one of his services. Preferably from a CD containing more services.
You won't know when you start moving from service to service, enjoying the way he's teaching.

And then you'll see why your stand on his comportment in church is not reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by candidbabe(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
For the people insinuating that they are romancing during the service, for your information church service is over and they are celebrating the birthday of the wife. Rev Mrs Johnson suleman. I am watching it life on CELEBRATION TV
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
alfredbisong:
End time couple
Ur life needs a Reset..
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
shortgun:

Say who,? Where did you get this assertion from or you just assume,?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
adextaiwo84:
His name is apostle Suleman. Sule + man =Suleman.In fact he added man to his name because the family name is Sule while his first name is Johnson
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by virus05(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Missperfect28:
grin grin grin grin grin grin i don piss 4 body oh!! I just dey laff ur predicament.somborri give dis guy some likes or i go swear 4 person
hi
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by AngelicBeing: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
DrayZee:

Lol. I won't argue with you.
Just sit down and watch only one of his services. Preferably from a CD containing more services.
You won't know when you start moving from service to service, enjoying the way he's teaching.

And then you'll see why your stand on his comportment in church is not reasonable.
cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by bezimo(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
shortgun:

Don't be jealous, when you see good thing, covet it to happen in your life don't criticize.Its of no use and it doesn't add value to your life.
Don't you know that the stronger a man of God relationship with his wife the better he is able to minister to the people, besides the man of God relationship with his wife is an example to his followers on how to treasure, respect and love their wives.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
The General Overseer and senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministry International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has really shown that he's a lover man following an affectionate moment he shared with his wife, Reverend (Dr.) Lizzy Johnson Suleman, during church service.

The couple were seen in a happy mood as they played together in front of the congregates.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/love-in-air-apostle-suleman-plays-with.html

The heading can be deceiving , "plays with his wife during service" , who else was expecting to see something else
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by bezimo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Omo see bald head

You are mocking the man of God, you no dey fear.Abi.I pray God of the Apostle visits you with spiritual discipline, the same way he visited those children who mocked prophet Elisha.
Ask yourself wetin happen to those children.Them no go tell you!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
virus05:
hi
hello
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
i sent a mail, kindly respond
my pikin doh, i don forget my password grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
adextaiwo84:

It has nothing to do with 'scam'.

He's not religious. majority of the Religious people are hypocrites.

Suleiman means Solomon. His name is actually 'Sule' But he added 'man' to it so it would show that he was actually from a Muslim background . He's Solomon or Suleiman . The difference is the language .

Stay informed and quit being ignorant. shalom.
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Alphamale2017(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
yea. today is her birthday
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Alphamale2017(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
great couple. . my spiritual father
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by Christis4real(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
How come those at the back of the pastor don't seem to care?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by euchariadavid(f): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lovely servants of God,Papa and Mama
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by euchariadavid(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Omo see bald head
E concern you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Plays With His Wife During Church Service. PICS by crackhouse(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hope she didn't cause an erection? Hope he kmows It's very bad and ungodly to have erection in church.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.