Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (72721 Views)

Apostle Suleman Embarrassed In Canada Church Service. Photos / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by poochaii: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman and his Dr. Lizzy Johnson Suleman appear to growing stronger despite the sex scandal trailing the pastor. The couple were seen dancing gloriously at church service today.

Source :

http://emmodaily.com/2017/03/sex-scandal-apostle-suleman-dances-gloriously-wife-church-service/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nobody will delete my comment on this one.

I DEDICATE this FTC to the Amiable and no shaking APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
waow... What a davidic dance! Osondi owendi!

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
He looks like he remembered Stephanie's titties in the second picture. undecided

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
The first picture though.
They be like "We have won"tongue.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by zlantanfan: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't understand why their is so much effort by suileman and wife to tag this a religious war.

From a physiociogist view their is so much effort to pretend this is not affecting them but on another hand Lizzy spends time on a press conference repeating herself on non-concrete facts as married for 19years and husbands private cheerful giving even to a female he identified as striped and blackmailer.

The whole emergency seminars, pretence dances etc does not translate to calmness but forced pressure.

Oyakhilome was accused of flirting with sinach but never commented, no single thing was controversially linked to them upon all what Nigeria bloggers tried.

The controversy of apostle car in a prostitute possession who is not know to be a needy person is amazing.
How does apostle verify the dealings with questionable characters, dealings that are not performed under church knowledge.

What information or discussion do you have with someone you know to be a prostitute and blackmailer.

Why are all the pieces falling into place, pieces that have been scattered.

People should be careful cos this may also be God exposing apostle I. e if wrong.

David was an example and got punished openly, I worshiped at the assemblies of God Benin, at a time when suileman had no personal church and was going from church ministering.

A little while he was banned from coming to AGC Benin for reasons which wasn't told

147 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
The gate of hell will never prevail that I know for sure,he may not be perfect,but the evil plans planned by the Islamic demons will never work

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nonsense.
Guilty conscience.

Matter of time the whole truth shall prevail.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Ra88: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Like how tonto dike is pained and still taking pictures grin grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by lilmax(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
what's sex scandal? well don't just be guilty

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by idbami2(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
See the wife dance step, bi like say she wan use style mess.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin Who are they fooling? This guy wanna claim he did not yanch Daniella grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by realGURU(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
click my signature for the cheapest infinix phone at 41k, available for only the next 24 hrs

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
so what do u want the wife to do, run away from the plenty osusu and long konji, isokay. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by chemberlin(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
T
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
i dont understand.. why are they calling him apostle is he from the bible, same wit tb joshua....

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin cool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin
You no well ooooh grin grin grin
strrev:
Like how tonto dike is pained and still taking pictures grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by obal2: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Make believe. Arrogant men of god.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by contactmorak: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gbam! Lovely dance moves by the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by fryoobest(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yes Dance! Dance!! Dance!!!, to the shame all APC cabals, To the shame of all El-rufai evil Agendas, to the shame of all Fulani herdsmen orchestrations, to the shame of all satanic accusers, haters & All Suleman's PHD (Pull Him Down) Evangelists.....

Let me ask those of you Christians in this Forum supporting & calling for the fall of this innocent FEARLESS FIRE BRAND!!!
Will his fall ever add to your increase

SULEMAN! Heaven is solidly behind you, & the earth is backing you & the gate of hell cannot prevail over you......

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Touch not my anointed! grin

See BEFORE & AFTER service pictures...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
cheesy grin
I tell ya grin
ToriBlue:
The first picture though.

They be like "We have won"tongue.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
I...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
irrelevant news.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by elvisino112: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
OJI MOTOR EME OGO 1 OF OMEGA FIRE MINISTIES

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) by realGURU(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
why west your mb to chech this shit, click my signature for the cheapest infinix phone at 41k, available for only the next 24 hrs

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.