Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is The Essence Of Elaborate Meal Sharing By Members Of Celestial Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Elaborate Meal Sharing By Members Of Celestial Church (331 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Elaborate Meal Sharing By Members Of Celestial Church by teegurl2(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
So I jus visited my friend o and they are having a party. They are members of the famous celestial church of Christ. OK. So now, according to ma friend they are having a Thanksgiving party. A ram was killed and all. And they keep asking for more people to turn up. But they are obviously celebrating nothing.

What is the significance of this?
Anyone?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Elaborate Meal Sharing By Members Of Celestial Church by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Does your friend know that you are a "gbeborun"?
Y not ask him/her

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(tue. 28/02/2017) / Cece Winans Celebrates As Her Solo Album Debuts At No. 1 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 02/03/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.