Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) (61162 Views)

Tanker Explosion In Delta Kills 17, Leaves Many Injured (photos) / Man Survives Accident Which Killed 7 Passengers Including Bus Driver. Photos / Accident Along Benin-Asaba Expressway In Igbodo, Delta Kills 4 (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Jabioro: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lord have mercy... may their souls rest in peace
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by wunmi590(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
hope u are not travelling upandan....

you know how much I love the comfort of my room na
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Franone50:
grin
the. Fok?

What the hell is funny? undecided

1 Like

Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Talk2Bella:

you know how much I love the comfort of my room na
cool how is talk2bella.com faring
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Timelezz: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
rem44:
A terrible accident happened today Sunday,Feb 26,2017 along Warri/Sapele road by Mountain of Fire Camp ground.According to reports,a black jeep jumped to the other side of the road after the driver lost control.

All passengers including serving NYSC member died on the spot.What a black Sunday!

May their souls rest in peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/terrible-accident-in-deltaall.html?m=1
This isn't Warri/Sapele Rd. May the souls of the departed rest in peace!
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifestone:
This is heart breaking. RIP
But so long people drive recklessly without caution needless death like this won't reduce. The FRSC who are to keep the road free of reckless driving are busy collecting bribe in the cities leaving most high ways unmanned.
We as a nation must enforce our laws, reckless drivers who causes the death of others should serve jail time to serve as deterrence to other. Civil suits should be filed by the family of the injured/ deceased against the estate of the negligent driver either dead or alive, when people begin to take responsibility for their deeds, then sanity will return to our roads.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
cool how is talk2bella.com faring
awesome love
business will be back as soon as I'm settled
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by unclezion: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by otokx(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Its usually over speeding mixed with the influence of too much alcohol.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Jane77(f): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
marshalcarter:
na wa ooooo....baba GOD....na ur hand we dey ooo
the problem is dem too once wrote RIP to others, this world is not just our home
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by godfrey01(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
what a painful exit..... I willl complete my remaining month of service in good condition RIP to the corp member...
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by tillaman(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Accidents has now become norms in nigeria, just because our leaders don't travel by road doesn't mean they shud ignore the bad roads and squander the nation's money on irrelevance, not everybody can afford a plane ticket, the bad economy is enough for us to tackle, Rip to the dead, buh I hope God is watching all this squandrels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Heartmender1: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP angry
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by fromnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Trezzyhelm and bad news.

All for clicks, pageviews and revenues
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Welcomme: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
celestialAgent:
Why emphasise on NYSC like others are not worth the be pittied?

RIP to them

I have 2k MTN airtime for sell. Kindly holla if you need. I'm selling if for 1900. See whatsapp for number.

Scammers, do not call.

u are very funny.. u go sell for 1k
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by biuty20: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cutehector:
hope u are not travelling upandan....
No chill LOL grin
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Iamwrath:
RIP Corper and others

It's always unbearable pain to loose someone like that especially for parents
yes when I was serving...I was travelling upndan..

God is good to me

RIP 2 the deads
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by lozanni(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifestone:
But so long people drive recklessly without caution needless death like this won't reduce. The FRSC who are to keep the road free of reckless driving are busy collecting bribe in the cities leaving most high ways unmanned.
We as a nation must enforce our laws, reckless drivers who causes the death of others should serve jail time to serve as deterrence to other. Civil suits should be filed by the family of the injured/ deceased against the estate of the negligent driver either dead or alive, when people begin to take responsibility for their deeds, then sanity will return to our roads.

That streach of road can be quite slippery, especially when it rains. The last time I travelled through there, I saw three vehicles that veered off the road into water logged ditches along the road.
The above means that in very wet conditions, drivers should reduce their speed, very drastically as oil slick can make the roads very unpredictable, even if you are a good driver and think your car has very good brake system.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by micflo28(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
And he spoilt this country and went to uk to die happily angry

Nysc should be scrapped for good. RIP to all that died.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by onegig(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifestone:

Tell that to your friends and families.

Safety is a collective thing. When as a nation we see nothing wrong in someone driving to a beer palour drink and still enter that same car to drive home then we would continue to have such reckless driving.

Some people do not even know there's what we call speed limits , how to overtake on the highways and so on and even what simple turn signals mean. People buys cars worth millions but can't buy hands free call devices of N2000 so they won't have to be holding phones while driving or texting while driving.

Even common tyre pressure, some don't know the right pressure that their cars should have. These kind of things would continue to happen as long as we have bunch of ignorant and arrogant, schooled but illiterate and daft citizens.

Accidents can happen to anyone but being safety concious cuts the risks of the accident being fatal by 95%.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Allsouls: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifestone:

The driver that is dead will serve jail term for grave.
any way RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Welcomme:
u are very funny.. u go sell for 1k
No bro. It's 1900 last.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Austin234(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Very sad. RIP to the deceased
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by WINDSOW(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Y do Corp members always dying in accidents. It is becoming strange n unbearable. Sims NYSC is accursed initiative. I thank God I neva served n am doing well working in a good coy.
My advice to Corp members is don't put on ur uniform while travelling.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by andresia(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Never really like that road after I had an accident along there, in fact that accident involved myself and an army Hilux. Too many things wrong along that supposed express road.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Talk2Bella:

awesome love

business will be back as soon as I'm settled
good to hear that... Try eh...

1 Like

Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by Askmewhy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifestone:

God bless u for this frank talk.

Don't mind those useless people.
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 4:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Lifestone:
/
This is not reckless driving.
How many people know how to drive in Nigeria?
Matching on the throttle and holding steering are not the only thing involved in driving.
I have seen people who drove for many years in Nigeria that couldn't pass driving test here even up to the third attempt.
FRSC members are Nigerians too. And one glaring fact is that Nigerians only put value in money. Nothing else matters be it life or death.
/
Re: Accident In Delta Kills All Passengers, Including NYSC Member Dead (Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2017
simply put,this guys are terrible drivers endangering human lives on daily basis, I wonder why fatal accidents like this don't happen up north, with their good roads and d high speeds their drivers move at, its always down south that we have this reckless drivers plying our roads,all thanks to automatic transmission rides,most of them cant move a manual ride!! rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.