Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (16181 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by three: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2017
OBJ more than most is one who is quite familiar with GMB (and not PMB's) capacity hence if anyone would not be dissapointed with the President OBJ would surely be one. Hence the 'ride it out' statement.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Kennitrust(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2017
As him no investigate u cheesy
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Antoeni(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2017
Out of 170million Nigerians Hw has nt disappoint jst u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Kennitrust(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Antoeni:
Out of 170million Nigerians Hw has nt disappoint jst u
OBJ don collect better share nah. Wetin u want make him talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by goslowgoslow(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...That is why apc supporters are called zombies...They are just incapable of thinking rationally and more often than not,behave like cows with buhari as their herdsman.

...A political rhetoric by the corrupt Obasanjo whose admin is part of what has 'ruined Nigeria',according to the clown you quoted and his cohorts..is now a soul-inspiring statement that has 'broken the hearts of wailers'..

....If thats not acute Stupiddity,then i dont know what is..
And how about your corrupt GEJ? Now tell me is what OBJ said not the truth? Was did your buffon did to fight insugency and corruption? The fool even said stealing is not corruption. Guy you are the original Zombie!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:
Heartbreaking to wailing zombies!

[b][/b]

I keep saying we could have been worse if we had continued with the IB's regime. That is better forgotten and erased from our history.

No matter how you judge it, PMB/VPYO have defeated Boko Haram. The group has been reduced to rats they are.

No matter how you judge it, PMB/VPYO have reduced massive looting/corruption.

No matter how you judge it, our judiciary has witnessed some reform courtesy of PMB/VPYO determination and doggedness.

Our dollar reserves is increasing even in the time of leanest earnings. The looters that earned massively left it far worse.

PMB/VPYO have shown capacity to bring trouble makers such as Dilector Kanu, to their knees.

Diversification towards local production of our food consumption is taking place.

Federal roads are being constructed.

Fuel subsidy scam has been stopped.

What this government has done in less than two years, despite experiencing leanest of income, has surpassed what the drunks achieved in their almost six years.

Walahi,I will not say anything again,I can only say something when the decendant of apes arrive with hate comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by misteryman: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Confuse People

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2017
of course OBJ! He did exactly what you scripted, run Nigeria aground.

Karma is around the corner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2017
goslowgoslow:

And how about your corrupt GEJ? Now tell me is what OBJ said not the truth? Was did your buffon did to fight insugency and corruption? The fool even said stealing is not corruption. Guy you are the original Zombie!!
Walahi! what do you expect from the descendant of the ape.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by mmsen: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2017
infofta:
People voted him to fight corruption and insecurity. That he has been able to do. Our economy is built around oil, that cannot change overnight. Our past leaders failed to save for the raining day.

You forget that both Obasanjo and Buhari have both had two chances as head of state and did very little with Buhari being the worst head of state in Nigeria history.

These are not the people who will pull people forward - it's not even about party politic with these two it is about competence, ideas and the ability to work within a democratic framework. Neither of these two is able to grasp democratic ideas, they both veer towards abuse of power.

And how do you 'fight corruption' without investigating Obasanjo? Or the various elements in the North East who have allowed Boko Haram to become a viable source of hope for the people in that region?
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2017
expee06:
of course OBJ! He did exactly what you scripted, run Nigeria aground.

Karma is around the corner.
So,gej did well abi,yeah,he even give you guys second naija bridge.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:

[b][/b]

I keep saying we could have been worse if we had continued with the IB's regime. That is better forgotten and erased from our history.

No matter how you judge it, PMB/VPYO have defeated Boko Haram. The group has been reduced to rats they are.

No matter how you judge it, our judiciary has witnessed some reform courtesy of PMB/VPYO determination and doggedness.

Our dollar reserves is increasing even in the time of leanest earnings. The looters that earned massively left it far worse.

PMB/VPYO have shown capacity to bring trouble makers such as Dilector Kanu, to their knees.

Diversification towards local production of our food consumption is taking place.

What this government has done in less than two years, despite experiencing leanest of income, has surpassed what the drunks achieved in their almost six years.

cool

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by GenBloodykiIler: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

e pain am

Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by kaycito: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Only fools will listen to wat Obasanjo says, these men are just protecting their interest nothing else matters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by 2016v2017: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2017
paramakina202:
OBJ knew that Buhari have nothing to offer and was not disappointed.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by DWJOBScom(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2017
well disappointment is relative as his failure and reckless endeavor displayed toward the economy is expected

AND one must be careful these days inorder not to have DSS going thru your private property abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by jetroolowole(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2017
Whatever, that is his opinion
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by chineloSA(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2017
He is not disappointed because he hasn't been investigated for looting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by bosco2017: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2017
He did not disappoint you because you conspired to enthrone him for the continuation of subjugation of the SE/SS . Shame no gree you say he failed because you conspired to install him ... bad man
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Living4christ(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:

[b][/b]

Thank God he said Buhari has not disappointed him, Because I know he has disappointed Me, Obasanjo was never facing what I was facing, when I was buying Fuel at a high-price, when I was sleeping hungry because no kerosine to cook, when I went to the market with N2,000 and bought something I would have bought N1,000, Obasanjo was never experiencing any of this. So he has disappointed Us Nigerians. God can testify

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by tobiasbeecher: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:

[b][/b]

You sound pained and frustrated
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by ephi123(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
paramakina202:
OBJ knew that Buhari have nothing to offer and was not disappointed.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by seguntijan(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Truth is always the last man standing
When Buhari told them in London that Nigerians have reputation for criminality, it was so hurtful that even senator representing social media constituency went haywire about it and floated
# WeAreNotCriminals , they actually said PMB is not a good marketers.
One Year later, PMB went to market to sell $1bn euro bond and it was oversubscribed by $7.8bn, no one said he was Fantastic or he is a good marketer. There is no marketing like # TruthHurts , Oyibos value truth more than anything else, Christ specifically said Truth will set us free
in same vain, some pastors have been on my inbox for not marketing church and Christianity properly. I tell you, an atheist like is more likely to believe my own Christ more than the gods of many pastors today.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by EAGSL: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
a better country is all we clamour for!!!

Meanwhile I have a Brand Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE for Sale@ #305k (negotiable)
Brand new Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE for sale at cheap and negotiable price of #305K

Specs are as follows

Colour: Black Onyx
RAM: 4GB
Warranty: Nigerian Warranty
64bit Octa Quad Processor
Dual Pixel 12MP/5MP
Water And Dust Resistant
Wireless Charging
32GB Memory
139.5mm(5.5'') Quad HD sAMOLED
Call me 09078880705

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Past and present political/Nigeria's leaders have started holding Nigerians youths accountable for over looking their looting spirits.
Are you thieves not ashamed of yourselves for stealing/using funds meant for Nigeria's developments/infrastructures to developing other countries facilities?
All the Nigeria's presidents are using foreign medical facilities. Why not fix your country facilities so other countries leaders will be coming for checkups?

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
mmsen:

You forget that both Obasanjo and Buhari have both had two chances as head of state and did very little with Buhari being the worst head of state in Nigeria history.

These are not the people who will pull people forward - it's not even about party politic with these two it is about competence, ideas and the ability to work within a democratic framework. Neither of these two is able to grasp democratic ideas, they both veer towards abuse of power.

And how do to 'fight corruption' without investigating Obasanjo? Or the various elements in the North East who have allowed Boko Haram to become a viable source of hope for the people in that region?

Don't waste your time on zombies, ask them to investigate below.

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by JideAmuGiaka: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:

[b][/b]

It is no longer 16yrs but 6yrs confused mind.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by everozone: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Obasanjo is an hypocrite.Not quite long OBJ told us that Buhari knows nothing about the economy.Recently,the same OBJ advocated for Nigerian president of Igbo extraction come 2019.Now the Ota man is telling us that PMB has not disappointed him.Haba!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
AntiIPOB:
So,gej did well abi,yeah,he even give you guys second naija bridge.

so my comment automatically passes me for someone from that part of Nigeria? i see how objective you are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by madridguy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Noted.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by emperorzz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yes it's very true sir, that you cannot be dissapointed in someone who you expected little or nothing from. So please say something new.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) / Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun / 2019 Presidency:even Your Family Rejected You–bmo Mocks Atiku For Going To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.