Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo (16183 Views)

"Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me" – Obasanjo Said 4 Months Ago On CNN / Buhari Has Not Disappointed — Amaechi / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Sure! Cos the nomad hasn't the balls to probe the trillions you stole in the name of providing electricity!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Victoredet19: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:
Heartbreaking to wailing zombies!

[b][/b]

I keep saying we could have been worse if we had continued with the IB's regime. That is better forgotten and erased from our history.

No matter how you judge it, PMB/VPYO have defeated Boko Haram. The group has been reduced to rats they are.

No matter how you judge it, PMB/VPYO have reduced massive looting/corruption.

No matter how you judge it, our judiciary has witnessed some reform courtesy of PMB/VPYO determination and doggedness.

Our dollar reserves is increasing even in the time of leanest earnings. The looters that earned massively left it far worse.

PMB/VPYO have shown capacity to bring trouble makers such as Dilector Kanu, to their knees.

Diversification towards local production of our food consumption is taking place.

Federal roads are being constructed.

Fuel subsidy scam has been stopped.

What this government has done in less than two years, despite experiencing leanest of income, has surpassed what the drunks achieved in their almost six years.

reasoning like a kindergarten
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by babestella: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
OBJ is the king of zoooombieeeees.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Victoredet19:
reasoning like a kindergarten
[/s]

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by 7lives: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
seguntijan:
Truth is always the last man standing
When Buhari told them in London that Nigerians have reputation for criminality, it was so hurtful that even senator representing social media constituency went haywire about it and floated
# WeAreNotCriminals , they actually said PMB is not a good marketers.
One Year later, PMB went to market to sell $1bn euro bond and it was oversubscribed by $7.8bn, no one said he was Fantastic or he is a good marketer. There is no marketing like # TruthHurts , Oyibos value truth more than anything else, Christ specifically said Truth will set us free
in same vain, some pastors have been on my inbox for not marketing church and Christianity properly. I tell you, an atheist like is more likely to believe my own Christ more than the gods of many pastors today.

A million likes bro, post of the year.
Truth is what is lacking in this country.
The only issue i had with Jona's re election is his inability to honor his promise of not contesting for the second time, how can Jona call himself a Christian and fail to keep his promise?.
HE WAS GOING FROM CHURCH TO CHURCH TO SEEK THE SUPPORT OF THE CLERGIES, FORGETTING THAT THESE MEN ARE MERE MORTALS,
GOD IS A PROMISE KEEPER HE HONOR HIS WORDS SO HOW CAN HE NOW FAVOR A LIAR?.
Can you imagine, with all the demonic night vigils of ungodly gods of men, pretending to be men of God and endless fasting, casting and binding of Buhari by ignorant people pretending to be Christians, Buhari still won the election !!.
This only goes to show that God can not be mocked, if a man deceive everybody can a man deceive God?, i hope and prayed that other liars have learn a thing or two that God cannot be mocked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by winj3: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Not yet, when he goes like Yar Adua then he will be.
OBJ checks they are sick, recruits them for job they cannot do, humiliates them and then they become disappointment!

Maybe iBB next!
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by Okeji(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:

[b][/b]

I keep saying we could have been worse if we had continued with the IB's regime. That is better forgotten and erased from our history.

No matter how you judge it, PMB/VPYO have defeated Boko Haram. The group has been reduced to rats they are.

No matter how you judge it, our judiciary has witnessed some reform courtesy of PMB/VPYO determination and doggedness.

Our dollar reserves is increasing even in the time of leanest earnings. The looters that earned massively left it far worse.

PMB/VPYO have shown capacity to bring trouble makers such as Dilector Kanu, to their knees.

Diversification towards local production of our food consumption is taking place.

What this government has done in less than two years, despite experiencing lean
est of income, has surpassed what the drunks achieved in their almost six years.

Ur head dey there jare. Is pple that av head that reasons well not d stupid ipods n thr cohorts
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by TheAziz: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bleep this one, how'll he disappoint you when he's been giving you your 'share' gratefully
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by bbmate: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
officialJP:
grin
ho boy: u be baddo. lol.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by yinkslinks(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Foolish old man cus you know he isn't fit no more to rule so all his mistakes are forgiven.
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:

[b][/b]

What this government has done in less than two years, despite experiencing leanest of income, has surpassed what the drunks achieved in their almost six years.

I beg to disagree with you on the Bokoharam issue. People killing military officers are RATS?
Re: Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo by jenavism44: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
He also has'not disappointed me,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Crisis Deepens As Abure Rejects Appeal Court Judgment / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) / Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.