Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking (1367 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking by fellybabe(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
pls, would love to have a business chat concerning online banking in your bank( first bank,guaranty trust bank, eco bank etc)
Re: Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking by dynastydw: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2009
if u want e-baking d first step to take is to visit ur d bank of ur choice to fill their internet banking form,u will be put through,after that u could apply for current,domilay and master card account.good start
Re: Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking by factsman: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hello guys, how are you all? Quite a long time. I am the E- BANKING officer in my bank, and i can give you all detail you need about Electronic - banking if and if only if it is not meant for fraudulent transactions.Please reach me on [b]iamthefuture1105@yahoo.com. Regards
Re: Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking by adedayoone: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2010
Do you mean chat as a customer or as someone looking at profering e-banking solutions?
Re: Wants To Have A Chat With Bankers Concerning E-banking by condomized: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2010
fellybabe:

pls, would love to have a business chat concerning online banking in your bank( first bank,guaranty trust bank, eco bank etc)

I think the first step is to try and understand what exactly in the heck u wanna know about online banking- is it for individual e-banking or corporate bodies? what would u like to know:- how to get activated; what can be done with online banking? how safe is e-banking? etc
so, guy, lets deal it blow-by-blow. be dam.n SPECIFIC. telling u all about online banking as a wide dem topic is gonna suc.k!!!
tongue cool grin smiley

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Slow And Steady Wins The Race / Career Hierarchy In Nigerian Military / 7 Online Certification That Can Earn You Serious Money From Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.