Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court (3174 Views)

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by mrBN: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
Justice M. Wilkins Wright, A judge handling the case of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, has been suspended for 12 months by the Supreme Court of Liberia over alleged fraud.

Wright was found liable of breaching Rule 8 and 9 of the Moral and Ethical Conduct of Lawyers by obscuring his lawyer-client relationship with a former client of his while representing the government against the client in his capacity as Solicitor General of Liberia.

According to FrontPageAfrica, He was found liable of ethical breach by the court while pleading on behalf of the government of Liberia as Solicitor General, by concealing his relationship with his former client, FIDC/Sochor, when at the time, he conceded to a US$15.9 million fraudulent judgment against the government of Liberia.

The judge was found liable of the act last Friday when the Supreme Court delivered its opinion and final judgment in the case: Messrs Liberia Mining Corporation (LIMINCO) represented by and through its President, S. Ciapha Gbollie, and Mr. Jonathan Mason, (the Government of Liberia) versus His Honour Emery Paye, Assigned Circuit Judge, Sixth Judicial Circuit, Montserrado County and Messrs.

While reacting to the suspension of the judge, Media and Publicity Secretary of IPOB, Mr. Emma Powerful commended the Supreme Court of Liberia for the decision, alleging that the judge had been delaying and postponing judgment in the case between Kanu and Federal Government at the ECOWAS court.

According to Powerful, “nemesis has struck again as the top judge handling the case of Nnamdi Kanu at ECOWAS court has been removed from judicial service by a court ruling in his country Liberia. He was accused of fraud.”

“This man, Justice Wright, has been delaying and postponing the judgment on Kanu’s case because he wants to please powers that be by ensuring Kanu’s indefinite illegal detention. All those against Kanu and IPOB will continue to fall from grace into the grave,” he warned.

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/02/ecowas-handling-Nnamdi-Kanus-case-has-sacked-by-Liberia-supreme-court.html

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by freeze001(f): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
Serious stuff! Is this mere coincidence? I think not! He that watcheth over Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers.

9 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by basilo102: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Kano DSS director who brutalized Kanu died mysteriously, Buhari himself is in coma. Binta Nyako is on the run. Nemesis

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by HiddenShadow: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
basilo102:
Kano DSS director who brutalized Kanu died mysteriously, Buhari himself is in coma. Binta Nyako is on the run. Nemesis

These series of events can't be termed coincidence again.

I believe there is a supernatural connections.

My believe though kiss

18 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by tukdi: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by nnaetobi(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
When God is at work

10 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by adadike281(f): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
In as much as I don't like Kanu, I think d Nig govt should just let him go

3 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by greenermodels: 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
basilo102:
the rivers state police commissioner who killed ipob members is also dead.

21 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by paschu: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
freeze001:
Serious stuff

@HiddenShadow

basilo102:

Pchukwudi raised this point a while back.

https://www.nairaland.com/3550430/one-thing-noticed-ipob-why

pchukwudi:

(One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful.)

Here's the scripture: (Matthew 21:42-44 New Living Translation)

_________
42. Then Jesus asked them, “Didn’t you ever read this in the Scriptures?

‘The stone that the builders rejected
has now become the cornerstone.
This is the LORD’s doing,
and it is wonderful to see.’

43. I tell you, the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation that will produce the proper fruit.

44. Anyone who stumbles over that stone will be broken to pieces, and it will crush anyone it falls on."

_________

Of course, corelation does not imply causation, but I cannot help but notice that folks who had ever pitched their tents (in a significant scale) against IPOB had always experienced a significant diminishing outcome in their various domains.

- Rochas

- Obiano

- PMB

- ETC

Thus, I'd admonish Wike to ensure that his position on Nigeria's unity is indeed his true personal conviction and not a mere political rehtoric designed to slight IPOB in a bid to gain personal favor from the proponents of Nigeria's "non-negotiable unity".

And just as a headsup, a non-negotiable unity is no unity at all, but merely a platform for opression.

Many people believe that a forced unity is nothing but a vicious circle for anarchy and institutionalization of mutual suspicion.

It's probably time to collectively question our fetish for oneness which critics believe has not yielded satisfactory returns in 100 years inspite of all the efforts invested.

Insanity, they say, is doing the same thing repeatedly and yet expecting to see a different outcome.

Let's give the alternative a chance.

________
NOTE:

I'm not a member of IPOB.

And I am not in anyway authorized to speak for IPOB or anyone else on this matter. The above is entirely my opinion and observation.

Not to mention there was an issue with Mark (lost billions in days) when IPOB's facebook group was terminated. Of course the group was restored in less than 2 days after the loss.

IPOB also claimed that an Isreali satelite services provider recorded a major loss due to the company's denial of service to Radio Biafra.

Seriously these things do not just add up as mere chances.

11 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by greenermodels: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
lalasticlala,mynd44,seun
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Nwodosis(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aka Chukwu di ya!

3 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by slash112: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
afonja wil not like dis tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
osibanjo is next
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by JohnsonOlanre: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
The guy collected huge amount of bribe from Saint Buhari to kill the Kanu case.

We all know buhari is corrupt bribe-master who bribed Justice Ademola to kill his Waec certificate case as confirmed by his lawyer.

Saint Buhari also bribes his foot-zombies with 1,000/head to organize #IstandWithDumbhari rallies. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by GenBloodykiIler: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
first cp Rivers state died
then the dss guy died
now the judge has been sacked

even Buhari the originator of these is just a shadow of himself useless and worthless in London

ok naa continue

what i know is that you can't kill innocent souls and go free it has never been done their blood must surely hunt you down forever.

kiss the truth

cc
ngeneukwenu omenkalives

8 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by basilo102: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
greenermodels:
the rivers state police commissioner who killed ipob members is also dead.
Yes, that afonja police comisioner, i forgot to include the mofo. Wike better be careful too
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by BiafranPrince: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aka Chukwu Okike Abiama di na ya

3 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Emycord: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Arrest me and nigeria will boil -nnamdi kanu. This case can only be determined by celestial beings - john tsoho..... It seems nigeria is boiling and celestial beings are really doing thier job well. Wait till God starts to strike the first born of nigeria with death, then by royal decree will they shout to ur tents oh biafrans

9 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Allsouls: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
When God is with you no one can be against you, when NK said Nigeria will boil they think say na gun Ipob wan carry.

4 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Aufbauh(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
basilo102:

Make una see Ipobian consolation.... cheesy
Upon all these mishap to Kanu's enemies, where is our "dilector"?...... Don't tell me he is still the Onikuje of Kuje.

It is better a man gain his freedom than seeing all his enemies dead, and yet same man remain imprisoned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aufbauh:

Upon all these mishap to Kanu's enemies, where is our "dilector"?...... Don't tell me he is still the Onikuje of Kuje.

It is better a man gain his freedom than seeing all his enemies dead, and yet same man remain imprisoned.
na lie them lie tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by HiddenShadow: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aufbauh:

Very soon, these coincidences might visit you and your kinds in strange ways

Wise people will continue to keep quiet

7 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
It is inconsequential to the albino terrorist's eventual fate what happens to the individuals who got him there in the first place. What matters the most is that he certainly has 26 more zoo beans eating years ahead of him

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
basilo102:
And Nnamdi Kanu is still locked up like an animal in a zoo cage with watery beans for dinner each night. How about that? grin
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by IPOB123london: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
adadike281(f): 4:46pm
In as much as I don't like Kanu, I think d Nig govt should just let him go

and what about him u dnt like
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Uteghe(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
IPOB IS MAKING IGBOLAND LIES AND ILLITERACY HEADQUARTERS OF THE WORLD
Igbos are worried over the rate of Ipob ''supporting'' online rag sheets with headlines craftily woven to feed Ipobeasts' pipe dream of starting a country in Igboland. As soon as the menacing,sectional messages of Nnamdi gained traction among Igbo thieves whores,baby merchants,illiterate traders and armed robbers,raking in millions for the con artist turned self-styled Biafra King,other idle and weak brained Igbos joined the fray,publishing bizarre lies not fit to be told an embryo. So good is the fictional news business that even a yoruba dude joined in and made good money by publishing lies Ipobeasts love to hear. The more ridiculous,the better.
"Trump endorse Ipob"
"Trump gives Buhari 24 hours to release Kanu"
"Britain say they love Kanu"
" Fed Govt beg Kanu to collect 900b and forget Biafra"
"Kanu beats warders and make them drink urine".
Led by Igbere tv, an online toilet,headed by a fraud,Ipob will take any news,no matter how idiotic,as long as it makes them feel good.
Nnamdi Kanu,the murderer has murdered education in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Menace2Society(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igbos can believe anything grin jesters!!!
Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by annnikky(f): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
Karma is really working undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ecowas Judge Who Refuses To Hear Kanu's Case Has Been Sacked By Liberian S'court by Dedetwo(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Uteghe:
IPOB IS MAKING IGBOLAND LIES AND ILLITERACY HEADQUARTERS OF THE WORLD
Igbos are worried over the rate of Ipob ''supporting'' online rag sheets with headlines craftily woven to feed Ipobeasts' pipe dream of starting a country in Igboland. As soon as the menacing,sectional messages of Nnamdi gained traction among Igbo thieves whores,baby merchants,illiterate traders and armed robbers,raking in millions for the con artist turned self-styled Biafra King,other idle and weak brained Igbos joined the fray,publishing bizarre lies not fit to be told an embryo. So good is the fictional news business that even a yoruba dude joined in and made good money by publishing lies Ipobeasts love to hear. The more ridiculous,the better.
"Trump endorse Ipob"
"Trump gives Buhari 24 hours to release Kanu"
"Britain say they love Kanu"
" Fed Govt beg Kanu to collect 900b and forget Biafra"
"Kanu beats warders and make them drink urine".
Led by Igbere tv, an online toilet,headed by a fraud,Ipob will take any news,no matter how idiotic,as long as it makes them feel good.
Nnamdi Kanu,the murderer has murdered education in Igboland.

You seemed to be fooled.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Support Restructuring And Die, Northern Youths Warn Northern Politicians, Leader / Omenka Says Nothing About Buhari's Corruption In NNPC / PA New Media To President Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Disgraced By Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.