Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) (12449 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by Meldrick(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2009
Tuface(simply unstoppable)

And u critics - Don't doubt the authenticity of this.

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/08/17/picture-2face-and-mary-j-blige-in-the-studio/

Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by igboboy1(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2009
tosinaded@:

which kain dirty talk be this
the producer owns the beat, 2face pays for the beat and uses the beat!!!
which one be he colluded na floss get the beat?
or how does the contract btwfloss and the producer affect 2face?

guy cool down for jesus no be fight, am just stating what i read on an online article
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 7:28am On Dec 15, 2009
what is so speacial about that?
make the song comot first ,lets see whether he go wack or not .
eldee has done countless collabos with yung joc and other yankee boys .
na this kind picture them dey take catch una mugun for nairaland . because they know say una come from village , una never see oyinbo girl b4, mary j blige , lmfao. grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by FFA: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2009
TU BABA CARRY DEY GO JARE (TOO MUCH MONEY) , MAKE HATERS CONTINUE TO HATE ON NAIRALAND, ABINIBI IS DIFFERENT FROM ABILITY ,
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by rockyfela(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2009
@ punchlinee wat an ignorant statement. Countless collabos name them? hiss. U people just like 2 pull people down instead of appreciating them. If u sabii go sing of if u think say e easy go do collabo.

PS: how can someone compare a failed rapper, young joc who hasnt sold platinum and is beeging bad boy 2 release him to the queen of Rnb MARY J? i bow 4 u ooo bros, cos it says a lot.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2009
rockyfela:

@ wat an ignorant statement. Countless collabos name them If u sabii go sing of if u think say e easy go do collabo.

PS: how can someone compare a failed rapper, young joc who hasnt sold platinum and is beeging bad boy 2 release him to the queen of Rnb MARY J? i bow 4 u ooo bros, cos it says a lot.

and u say u aint hating, where people like eldee reached, 1000 enter there, we love all of them but i dont see a big deal in using picture to pose grin grin any body can take picture with anybody now.
i mean are u a village person?
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by rockyfela(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2009
nah i dont need 2 hate on nobody cos i like eldee, but ur yardstick 4 comparison/hating was just mediocre. And how stupid of u to say they where just posing to take a picture, when its no more news that they recorded a song together.
And wats wrong wiv being from the village?

Ps: i just noticed you go around condemning artist. Just saw ur dumb comment on 9ice's forum about how the album is all wack and all. Pls do me a favor get a studio and record a song, release it and we would see how good u are, nonsense. Another thing PUNCHline ur self.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by igboboy1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
rockyfela:

nah i dont need 2 hate on nobody cos i like eldee, but your yardstick 4 comparison/hating was just mediocre. And how silly of u to say they where just posing to take a picture, when its no more news that they recorded a song together.
And wats wrong wiv being from the village?

Ps: i just noticed you go around condemning artist. Just saw your dumb comment on 9ice's forum about how the album is all wack and all. Pls do me a favor get a studio and record a song, release it and we would see how good u are, nonsense. Another thing PUNCHline your self.

punchlinee actually made a valid point, the pesin wey post the picture must be from a village, cos me i don pose with nelly for vegas, i don see mario for airport, it doesnt mean a thing,
Here in the states every once in a while u see a celeberity and some of them are nice to take a pic with you so big deal,
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by ribbon: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
i have always said that dat guy came to sing
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
igbo boy:

punchlinee actually made a valid point, the pesin wey post the picture must be from a village, cos me i don pose with nelly for vegas, i don see mario for airport, it doesnt mean a thing,
Here in the states every once in a while u see a celebrity and some of them are nice to take a pic with you so big deal,

help me tell this monkey rockyfela o, i have also been noticing how illieterate and immatured rockyfela posts are
i am not surprised cuzz obviously rockyfela is a villager thats why picture taking is trippin him
we all know tuface has a song with mary j, it is all over notjustok if u dont know
i just wonder why you are trying to hate on eldee when it is obvious that eldee was the first person after femi kuti to do an legitimate international collabo and not tuface . tuface is good no doubt, but the way u idiots here are trying to cover up for the fake r-kelly collabo is very funny.

for ur info , i have taken picture with puffy daddy when i was in new york ,
and even wit 50 cent and even lil wayne
why didnt i post it for illiterates like u for posing purposes ?? it clearly shows how bush you are
rockyfela i used to respect ur comments but u just exposed yaself as an idiotic villager wey them dey carry picture pose for .
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by rockyfela(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ igboboy that's not the point. Yes anyone can take pictures wiv anyone. Do those pics look like random pix to u? Its so not about the pics, if u follow the naija music news u would know that he recorded a track wiv Mary J and thats y they decided to release evidence that they indeed met and did something together b4 some naija person will start contesting the legitimacy of the song, u digg?

Ps : me sef don take pics wiv stars, all u need is 2 buy a vip pass and u can go backstage wiv them, so my point is not about the pics.

PS: PUNCH IDIOT DID I TELL U PICS TAKING IS TRIPING ME? U IDIOT. I dont blame u 4 insulting me nonsense. 4 ur info am canadian and not a local mumu like u.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
so that u will know he recorded a track with mary j , what s special in that ?
and u say b4 somenaija person will start challenging the legitimacy of the song,
is it not guilty conscience that is worrying u , why are u thinking anyone will contest the legitimacy if u have never done anything fake like that b4 like the r-kelly fake collabo??
why didnt eldee posts pictures, illiteracy dey worry all of una .
you are not even worth my time u bush boy wey picture dey trip.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
rockyfela:

@ igboboy that's not the point. Yes anyone can take pictures wiv anyone. Do those pics look like random pix to u?
4 your info am canadian and not a local mumu like u.

u see what a talking about, ??you are canadian and so what i told u u have a problem with this kind of thing, u say u are canadian , canada na country compared to where i am?
,, do u know how many countries i have lived in? did i brag about it ?
people like u wey chop visa lottery to go yankee, come run to canada go take asylum for refugee camp, na him dem dey use picture trip ., am sure they can use to dupe you.,, bloody illiterate canadian villager
you are in canada and picture still dey trip u , how foolish and stupid does that make u??
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by rockyfela(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2009
Punchline u are not serious . Eldee not only posted pictures he even posted a vid of the recording.
Please dont say there is nothing special about doing a collabo wiv mary J, i agree there is no big deal wiv taking pics wiv her but it is a big deal for him 2 record wiv her. How many africans done achieve that feat? If its easy lets see people do it now.This is the reason why i was even arguing wiv u in d 1st place, not about the pics but the fact that u are so quick 2 play down his collabo wiv mary j.

PS: how do u know that rkelly didnt give him the beat and his voice 2 record on? if its not a big deal 4 him 2 collabo wiv mary j, then wats d big deal in rkelly producing that song 4 him? hiss.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by rockyfela(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
punchline its u who is the villager here cos u dont seem 2 read and understand my comments. Show me where in my statement that says or shows that am tripped by the picture, if u that claims to travel 4rm country to country wiv visa lottery understands English u would know that my ISSUE WIV YOU IS THE FACT THAT YOU ARE SO QUICK TO PLAY DOWN HIS COLLABO WIV HER.

ps: I dont care about where and where u lived and i dont need to know. just wanted to point out to u that am in a place where i see this people and am not tripped in anyway about pics cos i see them.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
you are getting it totally wrong, i know the collabo is real., infact am a huge tubaba fan but
what i dont get and what i have an issue with is why we need picture proof if not that the poster is regarding us nigerians as bush people, dont u get my point?

about how u made it sound u made it look like u have never seen a naija guy and yankee gurl take picture b4, i mean these small things happens everyday , its just like a bush chiogo taking picture with you now , lmfao. tho
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by rockyfela(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
lol, k now i get ur point and there is no need 4 all dis plenty argument them no dey pay us, besides i get finals in a few hours time and i was only trying 2 relax d brain.

But truth is, me and u may not need proof. But u know say d wahala he got 4rm d rkelly thing cos of city people mag that claimed he never met him and all might have pushed them to release pics so that such allegations may not arise again cos as me and u know naija people we dey too complicated a times and we no easy to please.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by Meldrick(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2009
punchlinee:

what is so speacial about that?
make the song comot first ,lets see whether he go wack or not .
eldee has done countless collabos with yung joc and other yankee boys .
na this kind picture them dey take catch una mugun for nairaland . because they know say una come from village , una never see oyinbo girl b4, mary j blige , lmfao. grin grin

with ur dirty mouth and crooked finger wey u use type this rubbish. Na you be mugu wey oyibo dey fool. Anamu like u. If u see oyibo, u no go faint? hisssss. yeye boy.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by DrLorenz1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
Who is 2face trying to implicate? although i have not heard it until then.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by dahrey: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
smileyTubaba big ups man u 're da bomb.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by Moneyline(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
I never hear d song.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by oyinda3(f): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2009
ok this song is growing on me.  i love it! implication!!  cool

a very good dance song. the video better be good if and when it comes out.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2009
Where is the song?
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by THEAMAKA1: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2009
wack!
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by oyinda3(f): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2009
FL Gators:

Where is the song?

the link is in the first post n u can download it if u know how to or if u want to.

THE.AMAKA:

wack!

have u listened to it? at first i thought it was just ok. but now after i've listened to it a couple of times i really like it. just give it some time
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2009
Thanks Oyinda.

That song is just simply terrible.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by oyinda3(f): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2009
^ lol

i love it though. o lele o le chelobu mu lele. implication hahahahaha lol
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2009
yee mogbe , see oyinda, where has she been o.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by veraponpo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2009
Implication dey o, Tu face u are always my man.
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by oyinda3(f): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2009
punchlinee:

yee mogbe , see oyinda, where has she been o.

ofokasibe?  is it u?

i kno it's someone who got banned but not sure who cheesy lol what did u do to seun?
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by punchlinee: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2009
lol oyin, no am not,
am ur boyfriend that got banned for collectin seun nairaland wifey. grin
Re: 2face Idibia – Implication (brand New) by oyinda3(f): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2009
i don't have boyfriend here so i dunno what ur talking abt. what's ur old username?

seun has many wifeys which one did u steal? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? / Why R.Kelly Has Not Won Any Grammy Awards? / Download Naija Mix 2008 (CLOSED) | http://wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.