Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,407 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Am Confussed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confussed. (1162 Views)

Am Confussed I Need U Pple Advice / I Am Confussed. / I,m Confussed,pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confussed. by Damose(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2007
There is this girl that we used to be having an affair, but suddenly she just changed and started behaving somehow, which i called and begged her if i have in anyway offended her. but she insist that she must go, she left and her her now take over her seat and now threating the girl, and even wanting to come back which ofcourse i will not accept her. she has been texting so many message, begging me even some of her friends are begging also. and i really love this her friend more than i loved her. And now having having some feelings for her. Should i take her back on a condition that i will still be going out with her friend or [/font] reject her finally[/color]?
Re: Am Confussed. by whitelexi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2007
u cant make ur mind do what ur heart cannot handle grin
Re: Am Confussed. by Dvampire(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2007
my guy, follow the 2nd girl. let the first one go. let her learn that she cannot play with your heart like it were a football field.
Re: Am Confussed. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2007
Unless u gbadun her toto,leave am.Wetin i dey yan self,LEAVE AM!na wetin?FILE!!No Long Thing.
Re: Am Confussed. by niyooo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
Abeg leave her and move on with ur life. How are u sure she'll not dump u again after some time?
Re: Am Confussed. by angelchi(f): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2007
y u go go date her firend sef? well u no better, n as 4 ur ex y she leave since she know say she go come back? indicision i guess
Re: Am Confussed. by Macgreat(m): 3:09am On Jan 20, 2007
How can you be confussed. . . . .na you be the main reason electricity dey now,what you need is to come back to your origine which is FUSSING, remove the "con" if not you go DIFFUSE oooo after the first girl go come unfuss you. . . so i go tell you say make you control your current well well wink grin
Re: Am Confussed. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
OP

Show her what you are made of
Re: Am Confussed. by Goldieluks: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
badt guy^^ angry angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Palaver! / Can The Truth Really Set Us Free? / Ur Boyfriend Stored Another Lady's Name Wit Sweethrt On His Fone & Nt Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.