Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) (53214 Views)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / Nigerian Mother & Her Son Die The Same Day,Set To Be Buried The Same Day(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by baddosky1: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Buhari!
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
[quote author=DeAvenger post=54087973][/quote]jst like that?
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Airee: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
What killed them?
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
What a calamity

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
lofty900:
If they lived a good life, then no need to weep for them because they're in a better place. but if the reverse is the case, now is the time to start weeping.

No. Nothing like that. There's no thereafter, or hereafter.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Tonason: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
The story is incomplete, what or who killed them?
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by kammali: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by sleeveless: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
definately not dsame time. Who check d time? Anyway RIP to d dead
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP to d death. In a sane society post mortem test will be conducted to avoid future occurrence of such incident.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by BCJAY(f): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Accident on lokoja highway may God console their loved ones.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
oglalasioux:

No. Nothing like that. There's no thereafter, or hereafter.
don't deceive ursef, there's heaven and hell
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
lofty900:
don't deceive ursef, there's heaven and hell

No there's not. You are the one deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
okunfemm:
RIP, BUT THE CAUSE (ACCIDENT, SICKNESS, POISON OR NATURAL DEALTH
NL is always different in comment ,those on FB are just typing RIP without asking question on what happen to them, me think they both eat poison
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
lofty900:
If they lived a good life, then no need to weep for them because they're in a better place. but if the reverse is the case, now is the time to start weeping.
Ehen, do you know what has been destined by their God?
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by discusant: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Two sisters? One was a Muslim, the other was not.

One was African, the other looked more Asian than African.

Well... if story is truth....,

may their souls RIP.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by bubu2019: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
They are just so beautiful. Rest In peace
you won do....... dia dead bodies?
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
DEATH has on respect for anybody no matter how beautiful they are.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's not possible for the two of them to die at the same time, there must be some seconds or minutes gap between them
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
RIP
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by zabuur: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Beey:
Why can't you and others write in English.Not everyone understands what you just said.

Google it. It's simple Arabic
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Rip to the dead, what a vanity life we live in... . undecided nobody knows who's next..
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by waleadex(m): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mysterious....
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Presh900 it's Benita grin
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Presh900(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Presh it's Benita grin
. lol.... Bennie, why did you shed your original skin na... was wondering how a "Kimbra" got to know about me
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Beey(f): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
zabuur:

Google it. It's simple Arabic
Wouldnt it be much easier if it's just written in English?Just saying.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Presh900:
. lol.... Bennie, why did you shed your original skin na... was wondering how a "Kimbra" got to know about me
It's on a ban, I am just wandering at the interim. grin

How are you?.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by tijjanioyan: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Beey:
Why can't you and others write in English.Not everyone understands what you just said.
meaning,God should hav mercy on them
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Abeg who killed themsad
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Presh900(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
It's on a ban, I am just wandering at the interim. grin

How are you?.
I am quite good, just been busy and stressed out lately... Nice thread by the way @nairaland.com/kimbra/topics It kinda gives me crazy ideas about ur body wink
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Presh900:
I am quite good, just been busy and stressed out lately... Nice thread by the way @nairaland.com/kimb.ra/topics It kinda gives me crazy ideas about ur body wink
Lol, don't mind me oo!, I tried to hide behind this one but the thread exposed me. grin
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Presh900(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, don't mind me oo!, I tried to hide behind this one but the thread exposed me. grin
lol.. "the gold fish has no place to hide".. You know you would Make s very good literaturelander

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.