Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) (53228 Views)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / Nigerian Mother & Her Son Die The Same Day,Set To Be Buried The Same Day(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Presh900:
lol.. "the gold fish has no place to hide".. You know you would Make s very good literaturelander
I am not a fan of fiction. Most of the stuffs I see on literature section is fiction.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Presh900(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I am not a fan of fiction. Most of the stuffs I see on literature section is fiction.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Presh900(m): 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
kimbra:
I see.... So the story happened ?? Now am frigging Jealous
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Presh900:
I see.... So the story happened ?? Now am frigging Jealous
Lmao. cheesy grin

You shouldn't be.
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
Beey:
Why can't you and others write in English.Not everyone understands what you just said.
May the Lord have mercy on their souls
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
did dey kill demselves
wellsha

rip to d dies
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Beey(f): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2017
tijjanioyan:
meaning,God should hav mercy on them
ohh ok.Amen!
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Beey(f): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2017
gqboyy:
May the Lord have mercy on their souls
Thanks
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2017
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2017
distilledwalex:

Have you ever lost someone so dear to you.. You think the tear shed is for the dead.. Hmmmm i pray you wont loose someone that will leave a vacuum in your heart forever. ..
am telling you.. After twelve years still can't forget my late elder bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) / Moments Like This / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.