Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) (15703 Views)

Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Odingo1:

Unity is only shown collectively, not internally because a huge population of people cannot agree on one thing,even ordinary small families disagree,that is why we have divorce, Hausa- Fulani are more united outside and more disunited internally follows by Igbos,then lastly Yorubas.
Igbo nation don't believe is state of origin that much but on provinces or town name or dialect.
No, you are wrong. Igbos consider state first, that is why Okoroawusa was complaining that one particular FG agency (i have forgotten the name now) relocated to Onitsha and it must be brought back to Owerri. That is why Okoroawusa said that he has given land to NAFDAC in owerri to build a new laboratory for the southeast zone, despite the fact there is already one in Anambra state. These boundaries are not artificial, they are very real.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by ceevictor(m): 1:43am On Feb 27, 2017
CP peace ibekwe Abdallah hails 4rm isiokwe onitsha Anambra state. Infact her late father is a former CP of police in the person of chief Mike Ibekwe. Point blank the woman is not an ebonyi indigen. Fact still remain she is a nice officer of the force I love her style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by discusant: 2:01am On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
No, you are wrong. Igbos consider state first, that is why Okoroawusa was complaining that one particular FG agency (i have forgotten the name now) relocated to Onitsha and it must be brought back to Owerri. That is why Okoroawusa said that he has given land to NAFDAC in owerri to build a new laboratory for the southeast zone, despite the fact there is already one in Anambra state. These boundaries are not artificial, they are very real.

The federal agency relocated from Owerri to Onitsha.

Let federal government tell Okorocha that it wants to locate the federal agency in Okigwe or Orlu in Imo state, not Owerri.
Okorocha shall say no, keep it in Onitsha then. His reason may be that Okigwe and Orlu are rural areas. He officially designated Okigwe and Orlu as rural areas in a video, and treats them as such.

He has claimed the title of Clown in Douglas House, Slave to capital city.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 5:09am On Feb 27, 2017
Bastard get lost. It is still paining you that your gov is aboki...hehehe.

[s]
Abagworo:

Nonsobaba AKA Chino is not an Igbo man by my understanding. He created dozens of monikers using Anambra as his base to create division among Igbos. He is an Igala man from Aguleri side. No Igbo man can do what he does on grounds of State of origin because a true Igbo man knows boundaries are artificial.
[/s]

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Guy you are crossing the line. If there's any state you should not attack it is Ebonyi state, they are cool and nice people. Please in the name of GOD stop. You are more dangerous in use of words or maybe you are applying it unproked. Please stop. I will send you a personal message so that we can sort this out. But stop please, even if not because of anyone else just do listen to my plea.

[s]
nonsobaba:
This abakaliki man, go and eat poo. What is in ebonyi state aside very dark-skinned, half-blooded, mgbeke-behaved igbos that are being managed to be accomodated into the great igbo race just for politics sake? That woman is an ebonyi indigene and you know that my assertion about her mission to ebonyi state is very true. You guys are gradually but steadily embracing islam and you want me to overlook it. Mbanu. You must be cut short if your plan is to use ebonyi as gateway for the propagation of islam to the rest of igboland.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by auggie340(f): 6:04am On Feb 27, 2017
congrats to him...May you be filled with wisdom to carry out your duties diligently for the overall growth of our Fatherland...shalom

P.S: As for the trolls, igbophobics and sychophants that have made it a point of duty to cause confusion here..smh...keep trying and keep failing!!!....

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by JohnsonOlanre: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
An Ebonyi Ibo? This is bad! cry

Why not Anambra or Enugu Ibo? cheesy

Edit:

Whether the flattie below likes it or not, Anambra heeboes are different from Ebonyi heeboes, Enugu heeboes, Abia heeboes, and Imo heeboes.

Ask Chino.

Yall can bash your flat heads on the pavements if you dont like that. cheesy

Only 4 paltry 'likes'? pwahahaha! More Ipob-induced pains to zombie skulls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa man, the only mosque in the whole of Anambra state is that make shift structure on bida road in Onitsha. And i believe you know it has been destroyed so many times by ultra-sensitive and patriotic Anambrarians who don't want that religion of bloodshed to have root anywhere in the land of the first born sons of the igbo race. But in ebonyi state, those half-blooded igbos have been allowing islam to rear its ugly head there. Do you know that the present Commissioner of Police in Ebonyi is a woman who is also a muslim indigene of the state?! And she was deliberately posted there by the fulani muslim IG in order to safeguard the fulani islamic expansion into Ebonyi state. Many ebonyi indigenes have converted to islam, which is why you hardly hear of fulani herdsmen violence there as they see ebonyi as already in the kitty.
you are just speculating...i quite know that islamic school in Afikpo too well and it will surprise you that majority of Muslims from Enugu-ezike(igbo-eze north LGA) of my state are very much in that school....is not about where a school is located rather about the people that attend it...will it surprise you to know that we have by far more mosques in our Nsukka side than in the whole of Ebonyi combined.

To me isolating Ebonyi is foolish of you bc they are mosques in ONITSHA,OWERRI,AWKA,ENUGU,UMUAHIA AND NSUKKA

SO I DONT SEE THE REASON FOR YOUR BIAS HERE.....THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONES

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Angelovic96: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2017
deji15:
The guy has shown soft spot for APC and Buhari. This is the guy that will lead the rest of the PDP SE Governors to APC.

I hope okoroahusa didn't bring up the issue of joining APC because he will fail and fail woefully. the worst governor in south east

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by cheruv: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
[s]Obiano made sure that Okoroawusa never became the forum's chairman. This is the first meeting of the forum he attended after getting assurances from his colleagues that the saboteur will be shot down. In the meantime, Anambra state allowed a backward enclave like ebonyi to head the forum to see whether that would help stem the tide of rapid islamisation of natives of ebonyi state. I hear that a second mega mosque is about to be built in Afikpo[/s].
Ole udi okwu inyo bu nkaa
Unu bu ndi oma mbra anaghi enyere ndi Igbo aka ma oli...legodu ihnye na-ede..."na ebonyi bu oha azu ulo??"
Ihnye ndi a akariala unu n'ahu... Nani unu ka Anioma, Enugwu, Ebonyi, Abia, Imo na Rivers na-aria,so unu nani shocked
Na wa oo
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2017
He deserves it
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by kwyllancy: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa man, the only mosque in the whole of Anambra state is that make shift structure on bida road in Onitsha. And i believe you know it has been destroyed so many times by ultra-sensitive and patriotic Anambrarians who don't want that religion of bloodshed to have root anywhere in the land of the first born sons of the igbo race. But in ebonyi state, those half-blooded igbos have been allowing islam to rear its ugly head there. Do you know that the present Commissioner of Police in Ebonyi is a woman who is also a muslim indigene of the state?! And she was deliberately posted there by the fulani muslim IG in order to safeguard the fulani islamic expansion into Ebonyi state. Many ebonyi indigenes have converted to islam, which is why you hardly hear of fulani herdsmen violence there as they see ebonyi as already in the kitty.
[quote][/quote]

@ NONSOBAABBAA!!! or .......ur conspiracy theory against Ebonyi State doesn't water

1. Peace Ibekwe Abdullah, d former Ebonyi State police commissioner is an Anambra daughter, precisely from Onitsha & was only carrying out her official duties.
2. I don't know her religion, whether Muslim or Christian, none of my business. Should it even be anyone's headache
3. Ebonyi has a mosque like every other state just like churches are well littered in other Muslim states of d country
4. Freedom of worship is one of the fundamental rights of every citizen, boldly enshrined in d Nigerian Constitution. Besides if a survey maybe conducted on Igbo Muslims odds are high that Ebonyi may not be topping the chart.
5. Herdsmen invasion of Ebonyi territory: An average Fulani herdsman knows that an Ebonyi man is a 'no non-sense' person. That an average Abakaliki man has a 'man no rest' matchet for his immediate security & does not wait for d government to come to his rescue. Have u heard about an Izzi man, Ikwo man, Ezza man, Mgbo man I bet u have not. U don't provoke them bc they re really badass. Unlike their weak **** counterparts. No one Fulani man provokes them bc they will get more than bargained for. We have done it before & will always do it- Tit for tat. The Fulani herdsman is fully conscious of the above realities & threads with unassailed caution.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by achi4u(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Feraz:
Achi4u, see what I am saying because I know you hold the view below in bold. Your governor is the Chairman of the SE forum. I hope they always unite and discuss serious issues whenever they meet.

I'd really like to see the integration of SE states.

Don't be a dork! What is the meaning of this? People like you always make others see Anambra as supremacists.

Dear all, please, ignore this troll.
My brother I'm just tired of this people with their shallow thinking.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Anago5000: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Guy you are crossing the line. If there's any state you should not attack it is Ebonyi state, they are cool and nice people. Please in the name of GOD stop. You are more dangerous in use of words or maybe you are applying it unproked. Please stop. I will send you a personal message so that we can sort this out. But stop please, even if not because of anyone else just do listen to my plea.

[s][/s]
. very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5,000 Nasarawa APC Members Defect To PDP / Presidency Lists 10 Things To Know About Nigeria's Rising Economy / Badaru Drops Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.