Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) (15704 Views)

Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Lands In Paris For Anti-Corruption Forum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
ademoladeji:

6th state?

Why?

Because everyone else has 6. Why else?
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Feraz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Opakan2:
This won't go well with Anambra people I'm sure..

others might still give him face but those proud ones won't
How many Anambra persons have you seen opposing this? At times, y'all just talk like you know them all. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Opakan2: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Feraz:
How many Anambra persons have you seen opposing this? At times, y'all just talk like you know them all. undecided

Oh! cos they're silent? I laugh in Spanish

Just wait and see the turn of events in the coming weeks, you'll underatand
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by kabawa(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
ExcelNG:
Demons like HOEMENKALIVES AND MGBENEUKWUEWU won't like this news. Because for them, anything Igbo unity makes their prostitute mothers mad!

IGBO KWENU... PROUDLY ANAMBRARIAN!

Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Delta.... Ekenekwam Unu ooo... NDEWONU!

TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHTS FOR THE ALMAJIRIS UP NORTH AND OILY SOUPS UP WEST, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ANAMBRA IGBO, DELTA IGBO, IMO IGBO, EBONYI IGBO, ABIA IGBO, ENUGU IGBO OR RIVERS IGBO! IGBO IS IGBO ANYDAY, ANYTIME! Enemies within, take note!

BY THE WAY, CONGRATS TO GOVERNOR UMAHI. WE FROM ANAMBRA SOLIDLY STAND BEHIND YOU AND WE HOPE YOU LEAD THE IGBOS POLITICALLY TO GREATER HEIGHTS. NDIGBO MMAMMA NU.

How many likes from LOVELY IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS?

Werey grin
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by pasol4real(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Omenka is not Igbo
God forbid !
Dumb heads cannot be igbo
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
Obiano made sure that Okoroawusa never became the forum's chairman. This is the first meeting of the forum he attended after getting assurances from his colleagues that the saboteur will be shot down. In the meantime, Anambra state allowed a backward enclave like ebonyi to head the forum to see whether that would help stem the tide of rapid islamisation of natives of ebonyi state. I hear that a second mega mosque is about to be built in Afikpo.
as if there are no mosques in ONITSHA; AWKA AND NNEWI...why not go and destroy those ones in those cities...hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Opakan2:
This won't go well with Anambra people I'm sure..

others might still give him face but those proud ones won't
My brother you must nt show how stupid you are. The position is rotational nd Anambra hv led during the time of Obi. It may also interest you to know that Anambra St governor is the key perso who fought Rochas to ensure that Dav's mandate is given to him. My brother it is nt by competition.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by excel4us: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
THE BLESSED NATION

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Aderola15, you didn't see my mention?.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

as if there are no mosques in ONITSHA; AWKA AND NNEWI...why not go and destroy those ones in those cities...hypocrites
Wawa man, the only mosque in the whole of Anambra state is that make shift structure on bida road in Onitsha. And i believe you know it has been destroyed so many times by ultra-sensitive and patriotic Anambrarians who don't want that religion of bloodshed to have root anywhere in the land of the first born sons of the igbo race. But in ebonyi state, those half-blooded igbos have been allowing islam to rear its ugly head there. Do you know that the present Commissioner of Police in Ebonyi is a woman who is also a muslim indigene of the state?! And she was deliberately posted there by the fulani muslim IG in order to safeguard the fulani islamic expansion into Ebonyi state. Many ebonyi indigenes have converted to islam, which is why you hardly hear of fulani herdsmen violence there as they see ebonyi as already in the kitty.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Anago5000: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Guy that's not chino. You should have known that by now.
. even if that's not you.the guy learned everything from you.the only difference is that he doesn't post dirty photos of other Igbo state but he is definitely following ur foot step.
I expected you to have condemned the guy and his childish display of idiocy but alas I was wrong.chino please stop this am begging you in the name of whatever god you serve.this is doing us a great harm including ur beloved anambra
BTW please tell that guy to leave ebonyi state out of Hus madness.I won't take it easy on him if dares me.Cc:nonsobaba
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by discusant: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
But let none of these SE governors journey to Rochas Okorocha's APC.

Since Okorocha joined APC, he hardly understands that other areas of Imo state outside Owerri are part of Imo state.

In Okorocha's calculations since then, states were created so that state governors shall collect the states and local government allocations from federal government, then the governor resides in the state capital, builds whatever he likes in the state capital.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Anago5000: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
Wawa man, the only mosque in the whole of Anambra state is that make shift structure on bida road in Onitsha. And i believe you know it has been destroyed so many times by ultra-sensitive and patriotic Anambrarians who don't want that religion of bloodshed to have root anywhere in the land of the first born sons of the igbo race. But in ebonyi state, those half-blooded igbos have been allowing islam to rear its ugly head there. Do you know that the present Commissioner of Police in Ebonyi is a woman who is also a muslim indigene of the state?! And she was deliberately posted there by the fulani muslim IG in order to safeguard the fulani islamic expansion into Ebonyi state. Many ebonyi indigenes have converted to islam, which is why you hardly hear of fulani herdsmen violence there as they see ebonyi as already in the kitty.
. Ebonyi state commissioner of police is Mrs Ibekwe abdullahi from anambra state.BTW,leave ebonyi state out of ur madness unless you want to dare the wrath of the gods.I beg you in the name of whatever god you serve.biko continue ur anambra versus IMO and abia madness.don't dare me.jukwaese

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by discusant: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Okorocha of relocate and pull down institutions established by previous Imo state governments,

beware, by 2019, your university in your village may become Imo state's biggest zoo, if you don't stop your relocate and destroy exercise in Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Anago5000:
. Ebonyi state commissioner of police is Mrs Ibekwe abdullahi from anambra state.BTW,leave ebonyi state out of ur madness unless you want to dare the wrath of the gods.I beg you in the name of whatever god you serve.biko continue ur anambra versus IMO and abia madness.don't dare me.jukwaese
This abakaliki man, go and eat poo. What is in ebonyi state aside very dark-skinned, half-blooded, mgbeke-behaved igbos that are being managed to be accomodated into the great igbo race just for politics sake? That woman is an ebonyi indigene and you know that my assertion about her mission to ebonyi state is very true. You guys are gradually but steadily embracing islam and you want me to overlook it. Mbanu. You must be cut short if your plan is to use ebonyi as gateway for the propagation of islam to the rest of igboland.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Anago5000: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
This abakaliki man, go and eat poo. What is in ebonyi state aside very dark-skinned, half-blooded, mgbeke-behaved igbos that are being managed to be accomodated into the great igbo race just for politics sake? That woman is an ebonyi indigene and you know that my assertion about her mission to ebonyi state is very true. You guys are gradually but steadily embracing islam and you want me to overlook it. Mbanu. You must be cut short if your plan is to use ebonyi as gateway for the propagation of islam to the rest of igboland.
. noted.
chino plss call ur brother to order

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Nathan2016: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
you didnt get the message.....quick to curse......KIDS AROUND
0rlando0woh:
[sub][/sub] Useless reasoning. No one in his right senses would praise any Igbo Governor for putting on Agbada.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Felimore: 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
An Ebonyi Ibo? This is bad! cry
Why not Anambra or Enugu Ibo? cheesy
It seems your teacher never taught you history in school
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Igboid: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't think that nonsobaba is Igbo.
He doesn't behave or sound like one.

Ebonyi people are one of the most proud Igbo people out there, their patriotism to Igbo nation is unmatched by anyother Igbo group, even an Ntezi Ebonyi man that doesn't speak Igbo as a first language, will get mad with you if you tell him that he is not Igbo.

Ndiigbo is blessed having such group as Ebonyi.
They were disadvantaged because of their location, so it took time for them to catch up with modernity, especially the Ikwo/Ezza/Izzi part, but since Ebonyi state was created, they have made giant strides and are rapidly bridging the development gap between them and the rest of the Igbo groups. Ebonyi is on the rise, and Ndiigbo will be better for it.

First it was Igariwey leading Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, now it's Nwaeze turn to lead SE governors caucus.
This re emphasizes the equity and justice upon which Igbo nation is built and why an independent Igbo nation will be a success.

On a side note, why is Obiano wearing an Arewa-odunanistani attire to a supposedly all Igbo event? What happened to our Isiagu, if he must wear local wear. That his dressing is distasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igboid:

Ebonyi people are one of the most proud Igbo people out there, their patriotism to Igbo nation is unmatched by anyother Igbo group, even an Ntezi Ebonyi man that doesn't speak Igbo as a first language, will get mad with you if you tell him that he is not Igbo.

Ndiigbo is blessed having such group as Ebonyi.
They were disadvantaged because of their location, so it took time for them to catch up with modernity, especially the Ikwo/Ezza/Izzi part, but since Ebonyi state was created, they have made giant strides and are rapidly bridging the development gap between them and the rest of the Igbo groups. Ebonyi is on the rise, and Ndiigbo will be better for it.

First it was Igariwey leading Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, now it's Nwaeze turn to lead SE governors caucus.
This re emphasizes the equity and justice upon which Igbo nation is built and why an independent Igbo nation will be a success.

On a side note, why is Obiano wearing an Arewa-odunanistani attire to a supposedly all Igbo event? What happened to our Isiagu, if he must wear local wear. That his dressing is distasteful.
This igbo wannabe, who told you Obiano's dressing is not igbo? Didn't you see the red cap on his head? Who told you that agbada belongs to any particular tribe? Show me one governor in that meeting who dressed 100% igbo. I have since known efulefus like you from delta who claim to be igbo when the going is good but quickly deny when ur sincerity is really put to the test. Have you not seen ur governor Okowa dress many times exactly the same way Obiano dressed? But you have to single out the anambra governor for criticism due to ur hate and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Igboid: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
This igbo wannabe, who told you Obiano's dressing is not igbo? Didn't you see the red cap on his head? Who told you that agbada belongs to any particular tribe? Show me one governor in that meeting who dressed 100% igbo. I have since known efulefus like you from delta who claim to be igbo when the going is good but quickly deny when ur sincerity is really put to the test. Have you not seen ur governor Okowa dress many times exactly the same way Obiano dressed? But you have to single out the anambra governor for criticism due to ur hate and stupidity.

Lol!
Agbada is Malian dressing that Arewa-odunanistanis copied.
Its not Igbo style of dressing.
I'd rather Obiano wear "Senator" cloth that Peter Obi use to wear, or even those his ankara wear with his pics printed on it, than this 1500 he was wearing there.

I'm not from Delta. About Ifeanyi Okowa, I don't even know if he considers himself Igbo, so I could care less about what he wears.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Odingo1: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
nonsobaba:
[/b]You are a mischievous non Igbo guy[b],the more you guys try to put division among the Igbo nation, the more they unite together, wonder why you people think that you can use ordinary faceless forum to put division among igbos that has more than 45 million people.
[/b]Guy go and find something doing[b].That you can speak Igbo doesn't make you an Igbo person. I can speak Hausa and Yoruba,there are over 100 ethnic groups in the north that are under Hausa umbrella.
[/b]Stop killing yourself over people that you can't stop[b].
You will die one day and Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa race and others will remain.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Igboid:

Lol!
Agbada is Malian dressing that Arewa-odunanistanis copied.
Its not Igbo style of dressing.
I'd rather Obiano wear "Senator" cloth that Peter Obi use to wear, or even those his ankara wear with his pics printed on it, than this 1500 he was wearing there.

I'm not from Delta. About Ifeanyi Okowa, I don't even know if he considers himself Igbo, so I could care less about what he wears.
If Agbada is from mali and was copied by Arewa and oduastanis, why can't igbos copy it too? Is the "senator" dress not also copied? Afterall, it was ijaws and other southsouth tribes that started wearing them first before igbos began embracing it. If you want igbo dressing that was not copied, then you have to start wearing wrapper, the kind Ngige wore during his ministerial inauguration.

You are not delta today, but in another topic, you will be. SMH
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Igboid:

Nonsobaba AKA Chino is not an Igbo man by my understanding. He created dozens of monikers using Anambra as his base to create division among Igbos. He is an Igala man from Aguleri side. No Igbo man can do what he does on grounds of State of origin because a true Igbo man knows boundaries are artificial.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Igboid: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
If Agbada is from mali and was copied by Arewa and oduastanis, why can't igbos copy it too? Is the "senator" dress not also copied? Afterall, it was ijaws and other southsouth tribes that started wearing them first before igbos began embracing it. If you want igbo dressing that was not copied, then you have to start wearing wrapper, the kind Ngige wore during his ministerial inauguration.

You are not delta today, but in another topic, you will be. SMH

"Senator" is a modern dress not associated with any Nigerian cultural group.
I'd rather Igbo leaders wear it than Agbada.

I never claimed Delta for one day on this forum.
Maybe you misunderstand my dodged resistance to distortion of Western Igbo history by descendants of Edo invaders and asylum seekers of ancient past that were absorbed by Western Igbo communities.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]You are a mischievous non Igbo guy[b],the more you guys try to put division among the Igbo nation, the more they unite together, wonder why you people think that you can use ordinary faceless forum to put division among igbos that has more than 45 million people.
[/b]Guy go and find something doing[b].That you can speak Igbo doesn't make you an Igbo person. I can speak Hausa and Yoruba,there are over 100 ethnic groups in the north that are under Hausa umbrella.
[/b]Stop killing yourself over people that you can't stop[b].
You will die one day and Igbo,Yoruba,Hausa race and others will remain.
There is no point arguing with you. Igbo will never be united as long as some devils amongst us think they will use Anambra state as punching bag while protecting their own states. Instead, we shall expose our dirty linens to the world and all hell can break loose.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Igboid:

"Senator" is a modern dress not associated with any Nigerian cultural group.
I'd rather Igbo leaders wear it than Agbada.

I never claimed Delta for one day on this forum.
Maybe you misunderstand my dodged resistance to distortion of Western Igbo history by descendants of Edo invaders and asylum seekers of ancient past that were absolved by Western Igbo communities.
The "senator" dress is still not igbo dressing, as it was copied, so what are you saying? You wear a copied "senator" and i wear a copied agbada and in your delusion, you think you are more igbo than me? You have a warped reasoning, mr delta igboid.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by iSlayer: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
nonsobaba:
[/s]

Iburo onye igbo
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2017
Abagworo:

Nonsobaba AKA Chino is not an Igbo man by my understanding. He created dozens of monikers using Anambra as his base to create division among Igbos. He is an Igala man from Aguleri side. No Igbo man can do what he does on grounds of State of origin because a true Igbo man knows boundaries are artificial.
Don't mention my name again, you this mbaise man from the land of whores.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Odingo1: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
There is no point arguing with you. Igbo will never be united as long as some devils amongst us think they will use Anambra state as punching bag while protecting their own states. Instead, we shall expose our dirty linens to the world and all hell can break loose.
[/b][b]This is a faceless forum, anybody can claim anything to satisfy his or her loneliness[b], there is no division in Igbo nation.[/b]Every ethnic group in Nigeria have internal differences[b],in Yoruba land Egba are at loggerheads with Ijebu,Egun and Aworis are doing the same and other dialect, in Hausa is the same,but collective interest remains the uniting factor. Igbos voted collectively and that shows unity in their diversity.
Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by nonsobaba: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b][b]This is a faceless forum, anybody can claim anything to satisfy his or her loneliness[b], there is no division in Igbo nation.[/b]Every ethnic group in Nigeria have internal differences[b],in Yoruba land Egba are at loggerheads with Ijebu,Egun and Aworis are doing the same and other dialect, in Hausa is the same,but collective interest remains the uniting factor. Igbos voted collectively and that shows unity in their diversity.
Afonjas and fulanis also voted collectively to bring in terrorist Buhari. Does it mean they are one united group?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Emerges Chairman South-East Governors Forum (photos) by Odingo1: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
Afonjas and fulanis also voted collectively to bring in terrorist Buhari. Does it mean they are one united group?
Unity is only shown collectively, not internally because a huge population of people cannot agree on one thing,even ordinary small families disagree,that is why we have divorce, Hausa- Fulani are more united outside and more disunited internally follows by Igbos,then lastly Yorubas.
Igbo nation don't believe is state of origin that much but on provinces or town name or dialect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" Campaign Poster Spotted In Benue State / Presidency Lists 10 Things To Know About Nigeria's Rising Economy / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.