Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? (5937 Views)

Have You Activated Your Swipe Gestures Mode On Your Device? / Who Have Activated The Latest Glo 24GB? / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? by Medley(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
The many benefits of the free MTN missed call alert service.

Following the introduction of the MTN missed call alert service into the Nigeria telecommunication industry, a move that is first of its kind and particularly plausible is the fact that the service is free for all MTN subscribers. With the Nigerian power industry still in the state where you cannot trust to give you battery power that will last through the day and the possibility that you may switch off your phone late in the night without the believe that any late call might reach your line – switching it on and being able to see your missed calls ASAP and being able to reach the caller at the quickest possible time is a good service that is worth applauding. The many benefits of this service can’t be overemphasized.

1. MTN keeps you up to speed with calls you have missed while your phone was switched off or out of reach.

You may want to think that you have your car, office and your home that has 24 hours power supply to keep your battery fully charged at all times, but when you reach areas where your network is bad and your line unreachable the MTN missed call service would make you receive messages that quickly show you calls that you missed when your phone was switched off or out of reach. All this are possible with the MTN who called service.

2. If you want to reach a person and the line is switched off or out of reach you get alert notifying you that the person’s line is available when it is switched on or available.

There are times when we urgently want to reach a person even when we know we are already having a flat battery we still find ourselves trying the number many times to verify if the Number is now available or switched on, but with this service you may want to stop dialing any number you want to call after the first try and its switched off or unavailable because you will get alert that will notify you of the availability through the MTN notify me service.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THIS SERVICE

To activate who called with notify me service send SET 01 TO 100 by SMS

To activate who called service send SET 02 TO 100 BY SMS

To check your status send STATUS to 100 by SMS.

The service is free and currently only on MTN network alone. We wish other network can take a cue from this. please note that you will not receive alert for numbers that have their number or caller identity hidden when they call.

more on this http://naijamatterashedeyhot..com/2017/02/have-you-activated-mtn-missed-call.html
Re: Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? by honsule(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2017
I just activated mine. It is MCN to 131

Y’ello! You have successfully subscribed to Missed Call Alert for free. You will now receive notifications for all calls missed. To opt-out, text NOMCN to 131.
Re: Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It? by Medley(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
honsule:
I just activated mine. It is MCN to 131

Y’ello! You have successfully subscribed to Missed Call Alert for free. You will now receive notifications for all calls missed. To opt-out, text NOMCN to 131.

How effective is the notify me service when you try to reach a number and it's unreachable?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Phones Below 30,000, 20,000 Naira In Nigeria / I Got My Infinix Note 8 Davido Edition. / Samsung A71 Or Samsung S10e? Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.