Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Bigbrother Naija Expose Not A Force But A Human Being(most See) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bigbrother Naija Expose Not A Force But A Human Being(most See) (1331 Views)

What Is The Main Purpose And Aim Of Bigbrother Nigeria ? / Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited Bb House – Miyon / Bigbrother Naija: Nigerians Launch Campaign For Gifty’s Eviction For Not Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrother Naija Expose Not A Force But A Human Being(most See) by temibrivalix: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Before now some people have been so curious to know who Bigie is, but on tonight's LIVE #BBNAIJA show Big Brother Exposed himself. I Remember BBNaija said he was a "FORCE" and not a "Human Being", my people today the host Ebuka said BBNaija has evicted the two fake house mates and when he mentioned the first house mates that was to leave the big brother to the arena which were ESE and BALLY.I Notice BBNAIJA LOUDLY SAID "ESE AND BALLY YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES" TO LEAVE THE BIGBROTHER HOUSE INSTEAD OF 10 SECONDS. And then i was shocked and confused. But as Ebuka called on the next two house mates which were JOHN and BISOLA, BIG BROTHER LOUDLY SAID JOHN AND BISOLA YOU HAVE 10 SEC TO LEAVE THE BIGBROTHER HOUSE THIS CLEARLY PROVE BIGBROTHER IS NOT A FORCE BUT A HUMAN BEING THAT CAN MAKE MISTAKE LIKE YOU AND I .

SEE SOURCE:http://www.brivalix.com/bigbrother-naija-expose-not-a-force-but-a-human-beingmost-see/

Re: Bigbrother Naija Expose Not A Force But A Human Being(most See) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sorry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Bisola The Actress In The Life Of A Nigerian Couple.. / See What Omasholas Social Media Handler Posted Regarding Venita B4 Removing It. / [DOWNLOAD Movies]==>the Captain (2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.