Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency (26091 Views)

Metuh Requests To Call Jonathan As Witness, Dasuki Kicks / Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / Facebook, Google, Others Confirm Nigeria’s Requests For User Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Rilwayne001: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2017
nijascammers:

when will go for surgery to straightened your flat head? It's preventing you from thinking straight.

Rather you should go for a lobotomy to liberate your from that shackles of zombism that you are in.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2017
kabrud:
Haters are on their ways with their usual funny noise.
buhari is the president,no matter how Igbos and militants from the creeks spread hate on internet,that will not change a thing.
Gej spent six years without anything to show for,except,massive stealing,eg pej,dasuki,yakubu,madueke woman,ffk,Baden,ihejierika,metuh,tampolo,fayose, and the host of others.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Rather you should go for a lobotomy to liberate your from that shackles of zombism that you are in.
sorry bro,write,read before you post.
Don't be in a haste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nusaf: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
AntiIPOB:
buhari is the president,no matter how Igbos and militants from the creeks spread hate on internet,that will not change a thing.
Gej spent six years without anything to show for,except,massive stealing,eg pej,dasuki,yakubu,madueke woman,ffk,Baden,ihejierika,metuh,tampolo,fayose, and the host of others.

And "cheap rice". Imagine, adults will be telling you rice was cheap. So N51trillion and the only thing they are talking about is cheap rice. Nawao!
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nusaf: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2017
emi14:
There is no presidency rather acting presidency. The presidency is on sick vacation.

Do u know the difference between 'president' and 'presidency'?

And this might just be one of the noise makers about Bubu's certificate.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2017
Nusaf:

And "cheap rice". Imagine, adults will be telling you rice was cheap. So N51trillion and the only thing they are talking about is cheap rice. Nawao!
They said fuel was 87 under,I laghed.
can you imagine the Igbos calling the idiot hero?
when he cannot built an airport in his village,no electricity up to this moment.
Before the idiot left,he promised them second naija bridge,where is the bridge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Rilwayne001: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2017
AntiIPOB:
sorry bro,write,read before you post.
Don't be in a haste.

I maintain my word, this is another propaganda like the #5k stipend they promised for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I maintain my word, this is another propaganda like the #5k stipend they promised for the poor.
You the Igbos are busy collecting Npower allowances monthly without complaining while looking for excuse to complain.
I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by emi14: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Nusaf:

Do u know the difference between 'president' and 'presidency'?

Those words are not just used for the fun of it, they have meanings, go and find out.

When I say presidency I am actually referring to the office in general. That office is sick and inactive. Osinbanjo is working. Whatever you feel or want to lecture here is ur business.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by EdFrancis: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2017
the president is requesting for more funds to settle his medical bills in london

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
/
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by CellTabRepairs: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmm

It is not enough to earn and carry about a certificate! That's phase 1.
Life is about relevance and proffering solutions. Someone right now somewhere is looking for someone who can do something for him/her and get paid! Opportunity Meets with preparation! Is your worth only in that paper certificate even though you hardly have a REAL skill?

Therefore;
While you search for that job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY! You might consider investing in knowledge-based skill that has unending returns. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
February 2017 ends tomorrow! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION!
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Nellybii: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
ephi123:
Nonsense.

With the current haphazard implementation of the N-Power scheme, why on earth should he be allowed to borrow more?

So putting something in the budget is same as borrowing Abi? Must you comment at all?
You deserved to be flogged thoroughly. Common getout!! Ewu!!
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by ephi123(f): 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
[s]
Nellybii:

So putting something in the budget is same as borrowing Abi? Must you comment at all?
You deserved to be flogged thoroughly. Common getout!! Ewu!!
[/s]
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by seriesmile: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Some out of 200,000 employed last year have not receive December and January allowance. Where do they keep the money. Some have uploaded their account details yet, no alert. I pray somebody somewhere is not diverting Npower money

1 Like

Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by BodePolScience: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2017
discusant:
Madness.

Instead of establishing enabling environment like electricity, running water, telecoms, peaceful atmosphere, to enable growth of entrepreneurs who can then employ people, this archaic man of president is asking for loans to employ people.

Who brought this curse to Nigeria? Is govt a net employer of labour? Never.
really love this, it seems we have the same spirit.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by FactualSpeech: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2017
Metobime:
I ttwe'd ds sass stot Osinbajo is d acting president now, Buharih shud let Nigeria b & take a very long rest as much as he can

make una dey read the content now not just the headline. the op did not do justice to the headline. The vice president's media adviser, Laolu Akande made all the statement on behalf of the presidency which both the president and vice are part of.
it may be a propaganda as many of you say but as of now 200,000 has been employed through this scheme though may not be well managed. some of you have been paid yet you come here to make noise

my main point,read the content next time.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by kdcroccityboy: 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
Ai sai baba u neva see anything.we rule nd use Igbos.
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by Victorjohnbenso: 5:14pm On May 30, 2017
hmmm pls i will apply for just 500,000 a month ooh , i will just apply for employment work no de at all
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by harmbhrosz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
kabrud:

Even in seeking for ways of getting u employed? I wonder how these liepods enjoy being that way.
I don't understand, is it that you still haven't realize how stupidd you sound with the way everyone has been spitting on you here??

The only unreasonable humans on earth that will still fight and die for PMB are under the bridge here savaging and begging for arms... Even the Northern fellow I'm seated with here is reasonable enough to know PMB is not a sound leader.

But an animal like you will fall sick and will eventually die in a Nigerian hospital without proper health care while your president lavishes the nation's wealth away in another man's land with his kid. Are you not ashamed to even say your president and it kids can't school or recieve health care in their own country because of how substandard it is?

Is your life really this worthless to sell it off all for the sake of supporting your Northern elites that doesn't are about you? If your life is truly worthless, how about those of your children and grandchildren children her unborn, is their lives worthless too that you can't say the truth?

***I'm guessing the mods is burning your paid masters which is why it's being removed***
Re: Buhari Requests N157.75bn To Hire Additional 350,000 Graduates - Presidency by mikolo80: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
omohayek:
Yes, let's put 500,000 more people on the government's payroll, because what Nigeria needs right now is yet another unsustainable dole scheme! This announcement is evidence of Buhari's near-total intellectual bankruptcy, nothing more.
would you prefer a Jonathan and PDP in tow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa / Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.