Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC (2449 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device / Don't Be Deceived, Infinix Hot 6 Is An Mtk Device Not Snapdragon / How To Root Gionee M6 And Install TWRP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by KMoutlaw(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
How to install twrp recovery on any MTK without using PC.

NOTE: Root required. Check the forum on how to root your device if you have not done that.

1. Firstly. Download your recovery image file, then open it using Es file explorer, then extract only the recovery image to the SD card folder.

2. Then head over to google play store, download Rashr Flash tool.

3. Open Rashr flash tool, Click on recovery from storage and locate your recovery.img file on your SD card, then flash it.

4. locate your recovery image and flash it, that is all!

source: http://www.applygist.com/2017/02/new-method-to-install-twrp-recovery-on.html

cc: lalasticlala

for more cool stuff

visit www.applygist.com

you won't regret it.

Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by Joshkid(m): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
That's right... I once used it and it worked perfectly

Note:- in some cases it might not work... All you have to do is just head to the app settings and tick "Skip size checking on image" as seen in the picture below.. . Then you're good to go

Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by KMoutlaw(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Joshkid:
That's right... I once used it and it worked perfectly

Note:- in some cases it might not work... All you have to do is just head to the app settings and tick "Skip size checking on image" as seen in the picture below.. . Then you're good to go

thanks bro
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by SupaBoy(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2017
KMoutlaw:
How to install twrp recovery on any MTK without using PC.

NOTE: Root required. Check the forum on how to root your device if you have not done that.

1. Firstly. Download your recovery image file, then open it using Es file explorer, then extract only the recovery image to the SD card folder.

2. Then head over to google play store, download Rashr Flash tool.

3. Open Rashr flash tool, Click on recovery from storage and locate your recovery.img file on your SD card, then flash it.

4. locate your recovery image and flash it, that is all!

source: http://www.applygist.com/2017/02/new-method-to-install-twrp-recovery-on.html

cc: lalasticlala

for more cool stuff

visit www.applygist.com

you won't regret it.

How do i download my phone recovery image
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by KMoutlaw(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2017
SupaBoy:

How do i download my phone recovery image

Check forum sir.
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by Maisamari1994: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Does this work on infinix note 2 Please help
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by KMoutlaw(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maisamari1994:
Does this work on infinix note 2 Please help

Any MTK phone
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by SupaBoy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
KMoutlaw:

Check forum sir.
Which forum
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by KMoutlaw(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
SupaBoy:

Which forum

check hovatech
Re: New Method To Install TWRP RECOVERY On Any Mtk Device Without PC by Maisamari1994: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
KMoutlaw:

Any MTK phone
thank you

(1) (Reply)

GIONEE M6 Plus Fingerprint / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Vs Infinix Note 5 Battery Drain Test / Airtel 4G In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.