Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" (1086 Views)

Taiwanese Teen Dies After Playing Diablo III For 40-hours / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / First God Of War III Review: Perfect Score, Best Game Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by kosovo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
PlayStation Universe Writes . .

Sony’s John Hight has been gossiping to the chaps over at the Official U.S. PlayStation Blog this week, revealing that development of eagerly anticipated PS3 exclusive God of War III is now complete.

“The entire game is complete – we’re not adding anything to it,” huffed Hight, who went on to add that the team are now in the process of going through the game with a fine tooth comb to ensure everything runs up to scratch.

“We just made beta with the game so we’re doing a lot of play-testing, tuning the game to make sure that it’s fun, got the right level of complexity and of course optimised so that it runs super-smooth,” he explained.

Unfortunately, that still leaves a three-month wait to get our hands on Kratos’ latest adventure, with the sequel not due out until March 2010. Still, it’s comforting to know that things seem to be running smoothly, no?

Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by malone5923(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2009
I guess I have 3 months remaining to save and get a ps3. I wonder who the director is in this sequel since david and barlog are out of sony will there be any capable hand that will manage sonys team and make this sequel the greatest game ever.
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by kosovo(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2009
malone5923:

I guess I have 3 months remaining to save and get a ps3. I wonder who the director is in this sequel since david and barlog are out of sony will there be any capable hand that will manage sonys team and make this sequel the greatest game ever.
  David's studio; Eat Sleep is a 2nd party studio to Sony and has always been an integral part of the PlayStation. What you will see will definitely blow you away, it is the most anticipated game of 2011. cheesy
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by Hardballer(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2009
cant wait the trailers are tight
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by georgee(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Will it be on PS2?
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by malone5923(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2009
I dont want it to blow me away how the hell am I suppose to play it LOL. I just got a feeling that gow3 will be a little disapointing, I dont know why perhaps the ending will be terrible and put fans off just like what tenchu on wii did to me.
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by kosovo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
georgee:

Will it be on PS2?
Only on PS3!
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by bighead1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
omg dou guys know that kratos is my great great great great great great grand father
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by N9528GB: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2009
Have pre-ordered mine soon have my copy when released to the media nice game.
Re: Hight: God Of War III Now "complete" by dani1luv: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
Wonderfully made

(1) (Reply)

SWTOR Developer Update:technical Changes In Game Update 1.5 / SWTOR Switch To Free-to-play Yesterday / For Gamers: A Wtf Moment On Pes 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.