Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video (22461 Views)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Biafran War Lords Parades In Imo State Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by kuuljay(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ola2004:
interpterete it
its more of a dramatic performance if you hear what people from the background are saying and laughing
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by kuuljay(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Biafman:

Only a fool ask this type of question. Is this a new practice? Didn't you know the nigeria army is called islamic army? Mcheewww!! Illiterate line up from the first to the last. Only physique with no brain. Reason they can't win any war except bullying innocent people.
civil war they lost it I guess grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by yarimo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
DollarAngel:

Brainless and Jejune
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew grin
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bekimbo:

Ipob does not care about wat happens in Nigeria,Ipob is working so hard to restor Biafra
explanation for the gods grin
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by tosin1570(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is just a drill practice call (present ARMS or Arms salute) it's normally done when you have higher ranking officer visiting the barracks or garrison.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by afamaustin(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
And we ar still One nigria
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Bekimbo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
yarimo:
explanation for the gods grin

4uck offf Zombie
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bekimbo:

4uck offf Zombie
grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
orunto27:

The Answer is No.
That will tantamount to discriminating The Military.
If it's necessary for Training Purposes, then, there must be simultaneous equivalents in Yoruba and Igbo Areas and languages.
What happens to other minorities?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
bantudra:
english is not a african language anyways..
So what language should we all be speaking?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by doziex: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
This might be the former CJTFs that has fought gallantly with the army, being put thru their paces.
Also the COAS mentioned that some IDPs were requesting to join the army.

The PROS is that they are likely already proven in combat, and have demonstrated the requisite discipline under fire.
This is unlike many fraudulently selected recruits (i.e employment seekers) and the like. Who have embarrassed the NA in this war, dumping their weapons and out racing civilians to the Cameroonian border.

The CON however, is that it plays into the designs of the ethnic bigots in the north.

The niger delta militants are also proven in combat (some are ) And have acquired discipline under fire, so after reform, and retraining, they should also be offered combatant positions in the NA.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by bobnatlo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
No na nollywood be this naaa grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by iboboyswag(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
ogapatapata24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlygB1dPwB0

Do we now have an EXCLUSIVE HAUSA Wing of d Nigerian ARMY?

Please I need your replies

You could tell it was a mock parade.... stop the hate and spread love.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
If u watch it to the end you will understand that they are only catching fun.... Not a real parade, probably just practicing.

LOL.. I enjoy the video, see the way that guy is rapping in hausa language
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by yinks2020: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2017
Your promoter will soon take his permanent self-contained an all those rubish will stop.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by sweetgala(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2017
orunto27:

The Answer is No.
That will tantamount to discriminating The Military.
If it's necessary for Training Purposes, then, there must be simultaneous equivalents in Yoruba and Igbo Areas and languages.

Only online do idiots believe everything they are suggested to.

It is obvious these are soldiers on the front line releasing some tension , people can be head snickering in the background
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Nusaf: 3:32am On Feb 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
A friend of mine says he has taught many Hausas elementary English just to get them through the recruitment process into the army.

Once they get in, Hausa becomes the lingua franca because the average Hausa uneducated person finds English too difficult to grasp. Our army has gradually been taken over by them but we hope and pray that this trend will change by enabling equal opportunity for all irrespective of where the individual comes from, Nigeria will be great without tribalism.

If anyone is still in doubt of the lies and empty propaganda making waves on the interweb, I think this should go a long way in clearing those doubts. Haba madam, u mean ur friend actually taught some adults English language within weeks, or at most, within months and they understood, then successfully applied the lessons in army recruitment? As if that is not enough, they forgot the lessons learnt immediately after recruitment because they have very light brains, nawa for una oh! MAGIC. So, English can be taught to full understanding within few months? Is it about memorising states and capitals, or states and their governors? Is it about reciting the National Pledge or singing the National Anthem? Or about knowing ministers and their portfolios? U think English can be learnt by merely learning the definitions of Parts of Speech? Or learning some words and their opposites, singulars and plurals? As in, I don't understand, what exactly did this ur magician friend of a teacher intensively teach these previously illiterate candidates?
Whoever believes this poo needs to have his mental state examined, rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by lonelydora: 3:52am On Feb 28, 2017
hopeforcharles:
I think it's a joking stuff, or so, it's not a serious parade

I stand with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by math2000: 3:56am On Feb 28, 2017
what they transmit from each region on television is different. the young man who claim, it is discrimination. is wrong..

here is the picture of helicopter in the various region is different.

the television transmit different thing to the various area. television station do delay program by some time.. to edit the information. you most be careful on what you say
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by tinktanker: 4:26am On Feb 28, 2017
FriendChoice:
So you don't know Hausa is the language of the barrack.
and shld it b so?
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 28, 2017
I admired and enjoyed watching that parade. The Hausa far more than Yoruba and Igbo love their language and culture. I like the idea of conducting military parade in local dialect. Hope it's possible to do more in local dialect like teaching physics. I know ours is a complex mix of language plurality but we just have to integrate and none of these will be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by nextprince: 5:05am On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=Nusaf post=54125889]

U dey mind that kind lie?
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by saajus: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Don't hope/pray. Go enlist and see how easy it is. These guys are dying everyday while defending us from enemies.I rate an illiterate Hausa soldier more than any other ethnic group billionaire. Unfortunately, majority celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria.

Thank you Hausas/Fulanis for doing the most difficult job in the world. May be that's why God is using your foolishness to confound those so called wise ethnic groups.

Pidgin2:
A friend of mine says he has taught many Hausas elementary English just to get them through the recruitment process into the army.

Once they get in, Hausa becomes the lingua franca because the average Hausa uneducated person finds English too difficult to grasp. Our army has gradually been taken over by them but we hope and pray that this trend will change by enabling equal opportunity for all irrespective of where the individual comes from, Nigeria will be great without tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2017
Pidgin2:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by nextprince: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Bekimbo:

Ipob does not care about wat happens in Nigeria,Ipob is working so hard to restor Biafra

Then why are they masturbating on this thread which is about Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by dokyOloye: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2017
Dedetwo:

These so-called Nigerian soldiers are no doubt a detachment of Boko Haram. If this nonsense is truly members of Nigerian army, it is a subject for serious investigation vested with drastic discipline.
Lol.
The language of d Nigerian army has always been hausa coupled wt d fact that almost all formations involved in training of soldiers are in d north.
Non Hausas in d army have been forced to learn d language for ease of communication.
I have seen several soldiers who are unable to converse in any other language apart from hausa.
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by tishbite41(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2017
madridguy:
It's just a rehearsal in Hausa language.
Hip hop artists called it freestyle.
hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by tishbite41(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2017
official Boko Haram with Boko Haram ambassador as commander in chief
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by Bekimbo(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2017
nextprince:

Then why are they masturbating on this thread which is about Nigeria?
4uck off
Re: Nigerian Army Parades In Hausa Language - Video by nextprince: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2017
Bekimbo:

4uck off

E pepper am well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Can’t Summon IGP - Falana / No 5 Million Votes For Buhari In Kano - PDP Mock APC, Buhari For Renting Crowds / NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.