Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion (2662 Views)

Atheism And Africa: An Incongruous Mix / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2017
That life is an illusion is something that I have since made peace with. Sometimes though, I wonder if the other participants (or other conscious programs if you like) within this illusion called life (if they are conscious at all) recognize that life is indeed an illusion. I have only met two other persons who are like me absolutely convicted about this illussionary nature of our existence, and without attempting to appeal to authority let me say that they are both eminently distinguished persons who excel not just in their fields of human endeavor alone. In short, I mean to say that they are not bananas. And neither, am I.

Now let me come more closely to my subject: It has to do with the human body - human anatomy.

I say, that the human body is so implausible an object, so contradictory in its existence, indeed such a queer admixture of meat and mind, that it wholly discloses itself to be an illusion, an unreal thing: a mirage - something that is in fact not there at all: a hoax of a machine set only to appear as a being.

In this thread I will set about showing and proving this: and I will do so by reviewing the human body with respect to:

~ 1. The implausibility of the human head

~ 2. The mortality of human meat

Other Heads of discussion will be added as we go along. For now, let us start with the human head: and how it discloses very clearly that it is a biochemical rag-doll which is in fact illusionary - nothing but a virtual reality Visor which must be removed at death.

To do this, we are going to examine carefully a bare human skull as against a living human persons head.

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2017
Continue
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Following. . .hmm
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by texanomaly(f): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Are you okay? It seems, from your recent posts, that you are going completely off the rails. *concerned*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
texanomaly:
Are you okay? It seems, from your recent posts, that you are going completely off the rails. *concerned*

Nah my dear,not off the rails at all.
Although I must add very quickly that this thread in particular is likely to come across that way. But mostly for the unseeing.

1 Like

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by sonofluc1fer: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Following.
Was telling a friend the other day that everyone that exists today was once sperm. Thoughts like this beckon the spirits of madness and depression, but I do not mind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by sonofluc1fer: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
texanomaly:
shocked shocked
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by sonofluc1fer: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by truthislight: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
DeepSight:
That life is an illusion is something that I have since made peace with. Sometimes though, I wonder if the other participants (or other conscious programs if you like) within this illusion called life (if they are conscious at all) recognize that life is indeed an illusion. I have only met two other persons who are like me absolutely convicted about this illussionary nature of our existence, and without attempting to appeal to authority let me say that they are both eminently distinguished persons who excel not just in their fields of human endeavor alone. In short, I mean to say that they are not bananas. And neither, am I.

Now let me come more closely to my subject: It has to do with the human body - human anatomy.

I say, that the human body is so implausible an object, so contradictory in its existence, indeed such a queer admixture of meat and mind, that it wholly discloses itself to be an illusion, an unreal thing: a mirage - something that is in fact not there at all: a hoax of a machine set only to appear as a being.

In this thread I will set about showing and proving this: and I will do so by reviewing the human body with respect to:

Other Heads of discussion will be added as we go along. For now, let us start with the human head: and how it discloses very clearly that it is a biochemical rag-doll which is in fact illusionary - nothing but a virtual reality Visor which must be removed at death.

To do this, we are going to examine carefully a bare human skull as against a living human persons head.

An Illusory that feels pains.

Yeah! That head that house that thing you call, what was it again? Lol.

What then is Voodooism?

Believing in mystic. Yes, fancy mystics and abstract.

Ahhhhhhhh! "Soul travel" grin

"Out of body" experiences shocked

YES! got it! cheesy Hehehehehe grin

Life will never be a real thing to certain kinds of people so that they will never feel that there will be a need for accountability, yes, they wish to believe they are immortal grin

Immortality is good, yes, it is a great thing. but then, if wishes were horses, you know what? all beggars will have a ride.

My own life is not an illusion, there is nothing in-dwelling in my head shocked

Yap! Absolutely nothing!

Of what use will that immaterial thing be? Imagine how useless that thing is, when one gets drunk from material gin, it also becomes useless rationally grin

Hehehehehe grin

This abstract immaterial stuff has no control over material stimulants.

When the brain is high, it also gets high, when the brain crashes, it also cranshes.

When a mother suddenly dies and leaves the one week baby, it cant even run to inform the nearest adult to come to the rescue.

What then is its usefulness?

Just good for out of body experience. cheesy

Even my computer day dreams when on standby.
Justifying that there must be someone inside it.

1 Like

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by truthislight: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
DeepSight:

Nah my dear,not off the rails at all.
Although I must add very quickly that this thread in particular is likely to come across that way. But mostly for the unseeing.

Like Me.

That i don't Soul travel means i am unseen. lipsrsealed

Whatever. You will have to state clearly what the usefulness on this real thing is.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by truthislight: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Baldur: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
DeepSight:

In quantum theory, when considering wave/particle duality, we would expect that an elementary or quantic object will either act like a wave or as a particle during the timeframe in which it is observed. However John Wheeler's Delayed Thought Experiment has shown that we do not know for sure until after the object has been observed and measured. i.e. at the quantum level, reality does not exist if you are not looking at it.

In other words, if you say that the object travelled a particular path as a wave or as a particle, then you are saying that the future of the object has controlled its past.

I however don't agree that life is an illusion, and I think such phenomena observed at the quantum scale are a reflection of our current lack of understanding of adequate science.

If yours might be an interesting argument, let's hear it. Meanwhile, here are some questions for you:

- What makes the human body (let alone head) implausible, yet allows other flora & fauna to be plausible?
- If the human body is an illusion of being, what is the true nature of being?

2 Likes

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Deepsight continue....

2 Likes

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by 4kings: 6:33pm On May 11, 2017
DeepSight where art thou?, please continue...

1 Like

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by urheme: 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
4kings:
DeepSight where art thou?, please continue...

Seriously.....this guy starts a thread and then run out of it undecided .....he is like a light bulb...he get switched on and off

sonofluc1fer:
Following.
Was telling a friend the other day that everyone that exists today was once sperm. Thoughts like this beckon the spirits of madness and depression, but I do not mind cheesy

A high tension naked wire on his tongue will cure the madness
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Logicbwoy: 7:15pm On May 11, 2017
grin

Someone wants to enter the matrix
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by 4kings: 3:20am On May 12, 2017
urheme:

Seriously.....this guy starts a thread and then run out of it undecided .....he is like a light bulb...he get switched on and off
Probably he has had a change of heart towards this.
Baldur made a very good point and i'm waiting for DeepSight to answer this question: If the human body is an illusion of being, what is the true nature of being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by urheme: 2:38pm On May 12, 2017
4kings:

Probably he has had a change of heart towards this.
Baldur made a very good point and i'm waiting for DeepSight to answer this question: If the human body is an illusion of being, what is the true nature of being?

grin grin grin

Deepsight doesn't exist..........he is just an illusion...I take a pause... or did he not see what truthislight typed.

An illusion that feels pain........... and can express affection...um

Illusion....what then is its usefulness ......He cannot answer that so fast.

USELESS!!!!!!
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by dalaman: 3:19pm On May 12, 2017
Deepsight where at thou?

1 Like

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2017
urheme:

grin grin grin

Deepsight doesn't exist..........he is just an illusion...I take a pause... or did he not see what truthislight typed.

USELESS!!!!!!

Have you ever closely observed and contemplated a cadaver?

Do people hallucinate, and if they do, do some hallucinations involve pain?

I am not sure you have contemplated this issue carefully, or perhaps you do not understand what I am saying.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2017
dalaman:
Deepsight where at thou?

Still within this hologram of a world, my friend. Deepsight had Deep Issues to deal with. Money tins. Dont worry, I will continue.

1 Like

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Goodyshoes(m): 7:00am On May 13, 2017
Welcome back Deepsight.

Following.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by urheme: 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
DeepSight:

Have you ever closely observed and contemplated a cadaver?

Do people hallucinate, and if they do, do some hallucinations involve pain?

I am not sure you have contemplated this issue carefully, or perhaps you do not understand what I am saying.

How can anybody even understand you .....i definitely do not want to run mad.

The two persons who aligned with your philosophy, are they human beings or spirit
......... "unreal thing: a mirage - something that is in fact not there at all".......... they don't exist and yet you call them persons.

If i need to go and observed a cadaver before i get your point then.....i pause......

I am not an undertaker..........but Deepsight you are thought provoking.....I run out of thread.

DeepSight:
I have only met two other persons who are like me absolutely convicted about this illussionary nature of our existence, [b][/b]

I say, that the human body is so implausible an object, so contradictory in its existence, indeed such a queer admixture of meat and mind, that it wholly discloses itself to be an illusion, an unreal thing: a mirage - something that is in fact not there at all:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by plaetton: 12:51pm On May 13, 2017
texanomaly:
And I thought I was the only one who noticed. cry

Deepsight has gone full blown OLODO. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by plaetton: 1:00pm On May 13, 2017
urheme:

grin grin grin

USELESS!!!!!!

I wonder whether this so-called illusion is created by the so-called one infinite source, the infinite mind, or, it it's just part of the grand illusion.

If someone claims to be living in an illusion, then based on what reality does one make such an assertion ?
In other words, to understand an illusion or make a case for an illusion , one must know what is real. The two must be distinguishable.

To repeatedly shoult that everything is an illusion, including your very thoughts on the matter, seems to me like just a walk into the twilight zone of mild ,, eehhm, eehhm, ..

4 Likes

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2017
plaetton:

And I thought I was the only one who noticed. cry

Deepsight has gone full blown OLODO. grin

Haba Kwa.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
plaetton:

I wonder whether this so-called illusion is created by the so-called one infinite source, the infinite mind, or, it it's just part of the grand illusion.

If someone claims to be living in an illusion, then based on what reality does one make such an assertion ?
In other words, to understand an illusion or make a case for an illusion , one must know what is real. The two must be distinguishable.

To repeatedly shoult that everything is an illusion, including your very thoughts on the matter, seems to me like just a walk into the twilight zone of mild ,, eehhm, eehhm, ..

The real world is the other side. The Spirital realm. That is the reality against which one can compare and make such an assertion. The physical world is not real and there are pointers to this, one of which is the fact that we die and decompose for instance. I will be back to iron out the points soon.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by Logicbwoy: 2:31pm On May 13, 2017
DeepSight:

The real world is the other side. The Spirital realm. That is the reality against which one can compare and make such an assertion. The physical world is not real and there are pointers to this, one of which is the fact that we die and decompose for instance. I will be back to iron out the points soon.

abeg, I need the spiritual weed that you are smoking.

Your delusions are potent.

Spiritual realm indeed.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by truthislight: 4:25pm On May 13, 2017
Logicbwoy:

Spiritual realm indeed.

Guy, Long time.

How things? Been Long I saw you posting.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by truthislight: 4:31pm On May 13, 2017
@Deepsight

WHENEVER YOU ARE READY TO SUBSTANTIATE YOUR NUMEROUS CLAIMS, DO WELL TO START BY TAKING AND STARTING WITH THE NUMEROUS QUESTIONS AND POSERS WAITING FOR YOU ON THIS THREAD.

PLEASE, DON'T JUST RESUME BY POSTING ARBITRARY WITHOUT ADDRESSING ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS HEREWITH.

PEACE.
Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by DeepSight(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2017
urheme:

How can anybody even understand you .....i definitely do not want to run mad.

The two persons who aligned with your philosophy, are they human beings or spirit
......... "unreal thing: a mirage - something that is in fact not there at all".......... they don't exist and yet you call them persons.

If i need to go and observed a cadaver before i get your point then.....i pause......

I am not an undertaker..........but Deepsight you are thought provoking.....I run out of thread.

plaetton:

truthislight:
@Deepsight

WHENEVER YOU ARE READY TO SUBSTANTIATE YOUR NUMEROUS CLAIMS, DO WELL TO START BY TAKING AND STARTING WITH THE NUMEROUS QUESTIONS AND POSERS WAITING FOR YOU ON THIS THREAD.

PLEASE, DON'T JUST RESUME BY POSTING ARBITRARY WITHOUT ADDRESSING ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS HEREWITH.

PEACE.

Logicbwoy:

Spiritual realm indeed.

Now let us calm down carefully together and let me ask all of you four these preliminary simple questions: first and foremost, I would like to ask if you people are crazy. Are you guys really in your right senses? Yes, you heard me right: the question is indeed if you guys are crazy. You guys must be the ones smoking something - not me: and I say that with all sobriety and sense of seriousness.

For, if it were not that you gentlemen are indeed crazy, how else would you expect any sane and reflective person to perceive this world? From whence you know not, you opened your eyes made of flesh one day and began to see a world about you. You began to grow and your body became larger and firmer until you became an adult. You find that it turns out that your world is a small blue planet orbiting a red furnace in a universe of billions of similar furnaces. Everyday you live in this world is nothing but an astonishing and strange miracle, in all truth. Have you taken the time to observe your head closely? I stated in the OP that examining this very head of yours will unravel much about what exactly you are as a being. Yes, na me talk am: examine ya head. However my saying this has elicited nothing but mockery on this thread: but really a sane person must wonder why: do you not take a moment to pause and meditate to your self? Just take a mirror and stare really hard at your self, the eyes made of flesh, the skin which covers the bones, the temples and the teeth all of which will be empty and dry lifeless bones in the not too distant future. That entire physical make up which will all rot: become rotten meat and fade away, that skull in which your two seeing balls of flesh currently hang, will surely lie dead as an empty cage which is exactly what it is and yet you have the nerve to dare tell me that it is not self evidently a casing for a being for a short time: a casing which provides the being's experience of what it sees, touches, tastes, hears and smells, my friends does this alone not tell you that that entire experience is subjective and something that a being is observing through this casing and which therefore cannot have any objective reality to it: the experience of each casing being altogether different and when this casing dies and rots away what is the reality to that life which it just lived if not a short virtual reality experience, no? You are still in your encasements, perhaps this should be an excuse for your myopia, but for me it should be self evident to one and all that once this encasement falls away as it surely would, the human being must see and know its mortal experience for what it is: a virtual reality experience for a short time.

If you guys don't see this, you are the deluded ones and not me: I will however continue the thread step by step to expand on this matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion by urheme: 5:44pm On May 13, 2017
plaetton:

In other words, to understand an illusion or make a case for an illusion , one must know what is real.[b][/b] The two must be distinguishable.

exactly....the bold is so on point.........at least you can distinguish both but the illusion Deepsight is talking about sound like an insane one....i really don't know.....I'm only trying to understand this guy you know ......though i have been referred to go and observe a cadaver undecided........
how illusory it must be for those working in the morgue undecided undecided undecided undecided .... kia!!! i really don't know

grin grin grin grin grin
I had to come back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Tech Giants All Non-religious? / What It Takes To Be A Man Of God / Pastor Chris And Anita Back Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.