Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli (11597 Views)

Meet Benefit Boys: Who Are They And What Is Really Beneficial? / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / RE: Fed. Varsities May Not Benefit From N10 Billion ‘universities Solar Project’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by olaezebala: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2017
mapet:

......how can you be so twisted? "gaining from it even without govt intervention...." yet govt has injected another N900m. Is it that you don't or can't read?

Calm down . The government perfectly created a monopoly market for the uniforms.

There is nothing good in the policy trust me.

He forced all student to use the same uniform and dashed out the first set for free to calm the tension in Idi -Seke and leaving many tailors out of JOb.
Then he made his moved, created only one suppluer for the uniform which is SAM and SARA.
Dashed SAM and SARA land to build factory for free in Abere.
The already out of market have no option but to run to sam and sara for jobs.

1 Like

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by mapet: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2017
olaezebala:

Calm down . The government perfectly created a monopoly market for the uniforms.

There is nothing good in the policy trust me.

He forced all student to use the same uniform and dashed out the first set for free to calm the tension in Idi -Seke and leaving many tailors out of JOb.
Then he made his moved, created only one suppluer for the uniform which is SAM and SARA.
Dashed SAM and SARA land to build factory for free in Abere.
The already out of market have no option but to run to sam and sara for jobs.

Perspective!

I know the history very well.

1. These so called Tailors were not "in jobs" if uniforms is what you refer to, pre-Omoluabi garment factory
2. If the uniforms the students wore before now were that decent, Osun students should have been models to other state schools.
3. I think my perspective is that Aregbesola's administration created a "Blue Ocean"; a new market space, where there was virtually no organised form of market. Many families in the past travel abroad and shop for "school uniforms" in Super & Hyper Marts. Why? simply becos uniforms have been standardised and some coys play in that market. Later some Nigerians brought this concept home. I remember when we used to buy school uniform in a place at Ikeja GRA. This coy fed/feeds like 10 top schools back then.
4. Sam & Sarah had been reputable player in the Uniform segment of the market, especially schools and corporate uniforms. They had to muscle out Chinese importers. Funnily enough, Sam & Sarah's are from Ife and had alliance to the Late Ooni (a sworn enemy to Aregbesola) yet Aregbesola partnered with them
5. Another perspective - Is it not better for the tailors to be under Sam & Sarah's wings and play in an organised market, where volumes are guaranteed? If resellers can have as low as 10% down payment, is that not a convenient entry barrier?

1 Like

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by hermosa7: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Lifestone:
I am certainly not a fan of this goatee Governor, but on this one, he nailed it. Increasing the local content in government expenditure will boost the local economy with jobs, reduced poverty and entrepreneurship. Kudos to this programme.

And why are you not one of his fans? undecided
You are told one of his achievements and you're giving him the 'you nailed it' label.

He's a good governor, the best Osun has ever had even. I should know.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by fotadmowmend(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2017
mapet:

......how can you be so twisted? "gaining from it even without govt intervention...." yet govt has injected another N900m. Is it that you don't or can't read?
900m injected into whose pocket?
The whole issue is like creating problem where there is none and trying to solve it. Technically nothing has been done
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by fotadmowmend(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2017
jr4u2:

Trust me, you don't live in Osun. You only wish you do. I don't know why you just think negative about everything. This nation can't move forward with people like you thinking this way.
Imagine! People like you make Africa and black race lags behind in all aspect . People who cannot just see or seeing but won't say the truth because of selfishness.
If you would use your brain to think and allow your conscience be used appropriately, then you will see for sure that the program is nothing but a bluntant lie from the pit of hell
Or what is the essence of government monopolizing the production and distribution of school uniforms?

1 Like

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by Lifestone(m): 9:25am On Feb 27, 2017
hermosa7:

And why are you not one of his fans? undecided
You are told one of his achievements and you're giving him the 'you nailed it' label.

He's a good governor, the best Osun has ever had even. I should know.
If you are his fan, your choice, I am not his fan, my choice
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by olaezebala: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2017
mapet:

Perspective!

I know the history very well.

1. These so called Tailors were not "in jobs" if uniforms is what you refer to, pre-Omoluabi garment factory
2. If the uniforms the students wore before now were that decent, Osun students should have been models to other state schools.
3. I think my perspective is that Aregbesola's administration created a "Blue Ocean"; a new market space, where there was virtually no organised form of market. Many families in the past travel abroad and shop for "school uniforms" in Super & Hyper Marts. Why? simply becos uniforms have been standardised and some coys play in that market. Later some Nigerians brought this concept home. I remember when we used to buy school uniform in a place at Ikeja GRA. This coy fed/feeds like 10 top schools back then.
4. Sam & Sarah had been reputable player in the Uniform segment of the market, especially schools and corporate uniforms. They had to muscle out Chinese importers. Funnily enough, Sam & Sarah's are from Ife and had alliance to the Late Ooni (a sworn enemy to Aregbesola) yet Aregbesola partnered with them
5. Another perspective - Is it not better for the tailors to be under Sam & Sarah's wings and play in an organised market, where volumes are guaranteed? If resellers can have as low as 10% down payment, is that not a convenient entry barrier?

My point Sir,

this is a monopoly market.
Why force all schools to use the same uniform all thru the state?
Why is it only Sam and Sara that produce the uniform?
why not allow other players to join the market?
me and u know that it is a fat cash flow for Sam and Sara cause they are rest assured that all students in osun state have no other source of uniform.
Point number 3 gave a hint u don't know much about osun state. Idi Seke is a major market where all sort of uniform can be gotten at extremely cheap rate with good quality but quess what? Ogbeni came in, monoplize the market and force them outta uniform market.
Why can't sam and sarah produce and sell to these marketers to resell?
why can't I as a student go to market and have variety of marketers and tailors to outsource my uniform too?

because osun government and sam and sarah determine what price to sell and they are too expensive.

1 Like

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by olaezebala: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2017
fotadmowmend:

Imagine! People like you make Africa and black race lags behind in all aspect . People who cannot just see or seeing but won't say the truth because of selfishness.
If you would use your brain to think and allow your conscience be used appropriately, then you will see for sure that the program is nothing but a bluntant lie from the pit of hell
Or what is the essence of government monopolizing the production and distribution of school uniforms?

God will continue to bless u.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by ehissi(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
jr4u2:

I think you are the only one he owes salary. Cos as at this moment, he owes no one. You need to get your facts right before speaking so you don't sound stupid

If you think you are bold, go and say this thing you saying here, the way you are saying it in front of at least 10 osun state workers........

The kind better slap, whey you chop, you go think say you dey army barracks. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by jr4u2(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2017
ehissi:

If you think you are bold, go and say this thing you saying here, the way you are saying it in front of at least 10 osun state workers........

The kind better slap, whey you chop, you go think say you dey army barracks. ...

I'm in Osun State at the moment and i was discussing with a bike man about Aregbesola. The bike man was angry i didn't talk about the Governor in a good manner because he knows the Governor has done really well.

Note: I had to pretend i hated the Governor so i can see if he shared the same Opinion(which wasn't so). I only wish i had recorded it.

So think again.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by ehissi(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2017
jr4u2:

I'm in Osun State at the moment and i was discussing with a bike man about Aregbesola. The bike man was angry i didn't talk about the Governor in a good manner because he knows the Governor has done really well.

Note: I had to pretend i hated the Governor so i can see if he shared the same Opinion(which wasn't so). I only wish i had recorded it.

So think again.

Thats why I told you to be bold, go in the midst of at least 10 civil servants in Osun. Praise him and pour invectives on people who don't praise him - the same the bike man take vex for you. Talk about how he is the best governor, taking care of Civil servants and how he is not owing any worker one penny......

When you chop the slap finish, please take selfie and share on Nairaland along with your testimony.........
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by Funseyi(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2017
jr4u2:

I think you are the only one he owes salary. Cos as at this moment, he owes no one. You need to get your facts right before speaking so you don't sound stupid
Can you back up your claim that he is not owing anybody? I think you should get fact yourself
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by Jobos(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2017
ehissi:

He is correct, get your fact before selling outdated rumours.
Aregbe settle all salary before xmas.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by morisnewrain(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2017
anonimi:

Believe Aregberascal and his Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC propaganda at your risk & peril, Oga.
Have you asked yourself why he owes salary for 18 months yet doing these shagbe-loju-yoyo, cheap & cheerful stunts
What happened to the Opon Imo that he launched with fanfare after he scammed Osun people of billions with his son, Kabiru?
Let us learn to ask questions and think.
Shalom!
Peace!!
Salam!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6
YOU ARE HERE? IMAGINE YOUR FABRICATED LIES. I LIVE IN OSOGBO. I TRAVEL EVERY MONTH. I KNOW WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING CONTRARY TO YOUR LIES, AREGBESOLA IS NOT OWING ANY SALARY SINCE BEGINNING OF 2017. HE PAID ALL ARREARS SINCE LAST DECEMBER. IMAGINE, YOU DISPLAYED SOMETHING WRITTEN BY A POLITICAL STOOGE LIKE YOU ON ORDINARY PAPER AND SHOWING A SCREEN SHOT OF A 2015 NEW UPDATE. I KNOW WHERE U COME FROM OR BELONG TO. MAY I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION? HOW MANY MONTHS SALARY FAYOSE OWING DESPITE FEDERAL GOVT. RELIEF INTERVENTION, BAILOUT & PARIS CLUB FUND. STOP BEING POLITICALLY GULLIBLE OR BLINDFOLDED. CHECK OUT AREGBESOLA SCHOOL PROGRAMS, BEFETING BUILDINGS, FEEDING & OTHER THINGS ATTACHED. POLITICS AND HYPOCRISY ASIDE. EXCEPT YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK OTHER WAY OR CHOOSE TO HATE GOOD THINGS.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by hermosa7: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2017
Lifestone:

If you are his fan, your choice, I am not his fan, my choice

Why then didn't you keep your fan-lessness to yourself seeing the post is obviously pro-Aregbe? cheesy
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by anonimi: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2017
morisnewrain:
YOU ARE HERE? IMAGINE YOUR FABRICATED LIES. I LIVE IN OSOGBO. I TRAVEL EVERY MONTH. I KNOW WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING. TO COUNTRY YOUR LIES, AREGBESOLA IS NOT OWING SALARY SINCE BEGINNING OF 2017. HE PAID ALL ARREARS SINCE LAST DECEMBER. IMAGINE, YOU DISPLAYED SOMETHING WRITTEN BY A POLITICAL STOOGE LIKE YOU ON ORDINARY PAPER AND SHOWING A SCREEN SHOT OF A 2015 NEW UPDATE. I KNOW WHERE U COME FROM OR BELONG TO. MAY ASK YOU ONE QUESTION? HOW MANY MONTHS SALARY FAYOSE OWING DESPITE FEDERAL GOVT. RELIEF INTERVENTION, BAILOUT & PARIS CLUB FUND. STOP BEING POLITICAL GULLIBLE OR BLINDFOLDED. CHECK OUT AREGBESOLA SCHOOL PROGRAMS, BEFETING BUILDINGS, FEEDING & OTHER THINGS ATTACHED. POLITICS AND HYPOCRISY ASIDE. EXCEPT YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK OTHER WAY OR CHOOSE TO HATE GOOD THINGS.

Writing ALL CAPITALS is like screaming.
You don't have to scream to be heard. Okay
Aregberascal's befitting projects like the super-inflated, never-to-be-completed airport below?
Why should you allow Baba Kabiru kick your head around when it is not football?
Who do you this thing

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3313876_inflatess_jpegedf527ceff41723c0a8e914a1c8e7dc8

1 Like

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by olaezebala: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2017
morisnewrain:
YOU ARE HERE? IMAGINE YOUR FABRICATED LIES. I LIVE IN OSOGBO. I TRAVEL EVERY MONTH. I KNOW WHAT THIS MAN IS DOING CONTRARY TO YOUR LIES, AREGBESOLA IS NOT OWING ANY SALARY SINCE BEGINNING OF 2017. HE PAID ALL ARREARS SINCE LAST DECEMBER. IMAGINE, YOU DISPLAYED SOMETHING WRITTEN BY A POLITICAL STOOGE LIKE YOU ON ORDINARY PAPER AND SHOWING A SCREEN SHOT OF A 2015 NEW UPDATE. I KNOW WHERE U COME FROM OR BELONG TO. MAY I ASK YOU ONE QUESTION? HOW MANY MONTHS SALARY FAYOSE OWING DESPITE FEDERAL GOVT. RELIEF INTERVENTION, BAILOUT & PARIS CLUB FUND. STOP BEING POLITICALLY GULLIBLE OR BLINDFOLDED. CHECK OUT AREGBESOLA SCHOOL PROGRAMS, BEFETING BUILDINGS, FEEDING & OTHER THINGS ATTACHED. POLITICS AND HYPOCRISY ASIDE. EXCEPT YOU CHOOSE TO LOOK OTHER WAY OR CHOOSE TO HATE GOOD THINGS.

Chairman, i hail oo. Mr Ogbeni has been paying half salary for over a year now. When is he going to pay the arrears abi that is not owing too?
Should the workers forget their half salary which oga has refused to pay?
WHat will happen to the pension he has been deduction since he started paying the half salary and has not remitted it since den?
What will happen to the cooperative he has been deducting without remitting it has well?

I think we've have gotten to the point where we need to lay heavy "epe" on all those that collect 10,000 monthly for propaganda and come here to talk rubbish.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by ehissi(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Jobos:

He is correct, get your fact before selling outdated rumours.
Aregbe settle all salary before xmas.

Get right with your facts......

Nigga does not pay full salary..........

Don't believe? Ask an Osun state civil servant, that's all......

It's like you will tell me that FG is not owing workers. Meanwhile I know thousands of FG workers who have not received salary for over 2 months......

Both in tetiary institutions and Hospitals. Leave that shiit
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by Lifestone(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
hermosa7:

Why then didn't you keep your fan-lessness to yourself seeing the post is obviously pro-Aregbe? cheesy
When will we stop seeing everything from bird eye of politics alone. If a leader has done something good you must acknowledge it not only to motivate him but also to challenge others to emulate it.
By the way I am entitled to my opinion so are you shikena
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by Lifestone(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
olaezebala:

My point Sir,

this is a monopoly market.
Why force all schools to use the same uniform all thru the state?
Why is it only Sam and Sara that produce the uniform?
why not allow other players to join the market?
me and u know that it is a fat cash flow for Sam and Sara cause they are rest assured that all students in osun state have no other source of uniform.
Point number 3 gave a hint u don't know much about osun state. Idi Seke is a major market where all sort of uniform can be gotten at extremely cheap rate with good quality but quess what? Ogbeni came in, monoplize the market and force them outta uniform market.
Why can't sam and sarah produce and sell to these marketers to resell?
why can't I as a student go to market and have variety of marketers and tailors to outsource my uniform too?

because osun government and sam and sarah determine what price to sell and they are too expensive.

You missed the point here, Sam and Sara is one the leading garment company in Nigeria, so in all ramifications merit the call up from the goatee Governor.From the report, the fabrics were procured locally and since the order has become large, the unit price needs to be cheaper for pupil's affordability. In a way Osun indigene would have been employed in the garment factory which will add skills to the local work force.
In all reforms as this over the world, there are bound to be a realignment of resources/factors of production and osun's case can not be an exception.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by olaezebala: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lifestone:

You missed the point here, Sam and Sara is one the leading garment company in Nigeria, so in all ramifications merit the call up from the goatee Governor.From the report, the fabrics were procured locally and since the order has become large, the unit price needs to be cheaper for pupil's affordability. In a way Osun indigene would have been employed in the garment factory which will add skills to the local work force.
In all reforms as this over the world, there are bound to be a realignment of resources/factors of production and osun's case can not be an exception.

Point of clarification, only part of the sowing is done in Osogbo and major bunk of the clothing is done in Lagos. The deal no matter how u want to paint it is a loss-loss situation to osun people.

1. Many tailors rely on sewing new uniforms at the beginning of every term to make ends meet which is no more possible.
2. Some schools sell uniforms to students by that generating income which is not possible anymore.
3. Many cloth dealer import varieties of school wears in large quantity cause they are sure of selling at the beginning of season/terms and are now out of job. (Go to Idi Seke now and sample opinion)
4. Osun government gave out free land to a company it doesn't have any stack in for free.
5. If another regime with brain comes in and reverse back to schools having different uniform then the investment of Aregbe as he claimed is a waste.
6. Aregbe claimed to have spent 1.2 billion on OSun Garment industry which too me is a complete waste of scarce money cause why spend so much on a private company?

in the words of the owner of sam and sara "On how they came about the name “Omoluabi”, Mrs Oyemade said: “The name came up because they gave us land. That is the only state equity in the business. Through this project, the government has empowered a lot of women who sell our uniform on retail, and youths who work in our factory. When we won the bid, we brought about 500 youths to our factory in Lagos for training. We got expatriates from China to train them on how to use modern equipment for garment making. The training cost us enormous money and the BoI had to give us a special fund for it. At present, our factory has provided jobs for about 3,000 Osun youths."

"http://thenationonlineng.net/firm-clarifies-ownership-of-omoluabi-garment/"
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by teeemmanuel(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
anonimi:

Believe Aregberascal and his Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC propaganda at your risk & peril, Oga.
Have you asked yourself why he owes salary for 18 months yet doing these shagbe-loju-yoyo, cheap & cheerful stunts
What happened to the Opon Imo that he launched with fanfare after he scammed Osun people of billions with his son, Kabiru?
Let us learn to ask questions and think.
Shalom!
Peace!!
Salam!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6
People can lie sha. I believe it's u or your relatives alone he owes 18 months salary
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
jr4u2:

Liar.
He owes many.
Are you really in Osun state?
I guess not. What do you call the half salary he is still paying others.
Do you know the number of professionals that have sort for better offers in other states because of Aregbe's actions?
Do you know he still owes pensioners?
Get yur facts right before you scream blindly sir.
Thanks
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
morisnewrain:

I also live in Osogbo.
He is owing oooo.
At least i know of doctors in LTH and pensioners.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by jr4u2(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
johnjay4u2u:

I also live in Osogbo.
He is owing oooo.
At least i know of doctors in LTH and pensioners.

I don't think he is owing at least as at last year december 2016 pensioners were paid. Watch this video yourself to see what the pensioners said themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhNCzDHEH8
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
jr4u2:

I don't think he is owing at least as at last year december 2016 pensioners were paid. Watch this video yourself to see what the pensioners said themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhNCzDHEH8

All na politics.
If you know any pensionier, ask him and stop believing ordinary videos.

Go to the neighborhood and ask any pensioner.
Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by editor123: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
olaezebala:

Point of clarification, only part of the sowing is done in Osogbo and major bunk of the clothing is done in Lagos. The deal no matter how u want to paint it is a loss-loss situation to osun people.

1. Many tailors rely on sewing new uniforms at the beginning of every term to make ends meet which is no more possible.
2. Some schools sell uniforms to students by that generating income which is not possible anymore.
3. Many cloth dealer import varieties of school wears in large quantity cause they are sure of selling at the beginning of season/terms and are now out of job. (Go to Idi Seke now and sample opinion)
4. Osun government gave out free land to a company it doesn't have any stack in for free.
5. If another regime with brain comes in and reverse back to schools having different uniform then the investment of Aregbe as he claimed is a waste.
6. Aregbe claimed to have spent 1.2 billion on OSun Garment industry which too me is a complete waste of scarce money cause why spend so much on a private company?

in the words of the owner of sam and sara "On how they came about the name “Omoluabi”, Mrs Oyemade said: “The name came up because they gave us land. That is the only state equity in the business. Through this project, the government has empowered a lot of women who sell our uniform on retail, and youths who work in our factory. When we won the bid, we brought about 500 youths to our factory in Lagos for training. We got expatriates from China to train them on how to use modern equipment for garment making. The training cost us enormous money and the BoI had to give us a special fund for it. At present, our factory has provided jobs for about 3,000 Osun youths."

"http://thenationonlineng.net/firm-clarifies-ownership-of-omoluabi-garment/"

You are a LIAR! Link says the company has denied that it is owned by the governor's wife.

The state gave the company land for 25% equity in it. The company I gather is now worth over 3bn... 25% of 3bn is what belongs to the state government now, NOT Aregbesola nor any of his family member you liar.

Re: O’uniform: 3000 Tailors, 5000 Market Women Benefit From Osun’s Unification Poli by olaezebala: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2017
editor123:

You are a LIAR! Link says the company has denied that it is owned by the governor's wife.

The state gave the company land for 25% equity in it. The company I gather is now worth over 3bn... 25% of 3bn is what belongs to the state government now, NOT Aregbesola nor any of his family member you liar.

I appreciate ur confrontational approach to issue. She clarify it doesn't belong to the Governor wife neither did she say it belongs to osun government. Why not provide a link to where it was agreed that the land provided to sam and sara is 25% equity?

(1) (2) (Reply)

" How Many Years You Use Take Senior Me? / Where Can A Statistics Graduate Bsc Work In Nigeria / Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.