Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect (38529 Views)

I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / I Rape Underage Girls To Ease Tension – Teen Suspect / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by dre11(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 21-year old suspected armed robber, Christopher Ohiememe has said that he loves to rape under-aged girls and married women during operation asides deriving sexual satisfaction from them, it also strengthen him spiritually.

The Edo State-born Ohiememe, an undergraduate of University of Benin, who was arrested alongside three other suspects by a team of operatives of the Lagos State Anti-Robbery Squad led by CSP Umar Paiko in Lagos, said it was part of what he was told while joining a secret cult that it will give him strength to commit all sorts of criminal act.

Ohiememe and the other suspects were arrested in their hideout in Okokomaiko area of Lagos following a tip off.

The suspect also revealed that he was initiated into the secret cult by his late father at a tender age when he was in secondary school so that he will not be intimidated by his friends.

He said though, his father initiated and trained him to be a hardened criminal, he however did not spare his family members including his father who later said he regretted his action before he died and for having him as his son.

Ohiememe also confessed that he had participated in several robbery operations, raping, kidnapping and other criminal activities involving prominent Nigerians.

“I was involved in so many criminal activities in the south east and south west including high level kidnappings across Nigeria,” he confessed.

A sober-looking Ohiememe expressed shock as he did not believe he will be arrested any day because he had been involved in so many rituals which made him think he was invisible.

He said now that he had been arrested, he reflected on what he had done in the past and regretted his actions as he is asking God for forgiveness.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the suspect’s time was up when one of his gang members arrested by SARS during a separate operation in Ajah area informed the police about other members.

The operatives later arrested them at Okokomaiko area and they were then taken to SARS in Ikeja.

When our correspondent visited SARS officer at Ikeja Police Command headquarters, the suspects were seen detained in the cell.

However, none of the officers there was willing to speak to our correspondent as they claimed they were not authorized to speak to press.

A source, said this was one of the major breakthrough by OC SARS, CSP Paiko who was determined to rid Lagos of criminals.

The source said the police recovered some arms which they were using for their criminal operation and efforts were been made to arrest other fleeing suspects.

http://pmexpressng.com/rape-married-women-underaged-girls-robbery-suspect/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2017
This kind of criminals should be tied to a stake and burnt. sad angry

26 Likes

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by yeyeboi(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2017
Thunder fire you there angry
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2017
At 21 you have became so useless.
Am only here to sell window blinds
Check my signature for pictures

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Musampa73(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2017
Take this your father

25 Likes

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Oliviaxx(f): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2017
when will these people learn
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by delishpot: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2017
You rape, sooner or later you will be caught or killed. It is far easier for a thief to escape judgement than for a murdere and a rapist. Even the land forbids both.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Jackeeh(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Hmmmm have they cut off his preeq already?
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2017
Did I hear u say strengthen spiritually? Hope u ve not stole their Glory? I pray for everyone dat his/her glory has been stole; Receive it back by fire by thunder. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by ademoladeji(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2017
Rape?

How the THING dey tanda sef if the woman no paly along?

#Beastofnonation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by AdonaiRoofing(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2017
You are a raving maniac

Have your building reached roofing stage? Contact us for all your roofing jobs
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Pennyways: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2017
I'll be right back
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by hakeem4(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Let him go and rape his life in prison
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by generaluthman: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
Not genuine
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Expl0rers: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2017
This one na idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Flaattie
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Christopher Ohiememe...hmm, I only came to check names but I'm disappointed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by qualityovenbake(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2017
A young boy with a devilish heart.
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by kingzaamir: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
21 year old... this one is possessed and need castration
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by asha80(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
KingAfo:
Christopher Ohiememe has said that the IGBOS loves to rape
gospel according to one that believes everyone beyond ore is igbo

6 Likes

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Moreoffaith(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2017
All NCAN member should keep off this thread abeg na monday morning we dey oo.
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2017
I hope he's no longer breathing
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by robosky02(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017
imagine
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by Icecomrade: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2017

Christopher Ohiememe is so sorry, he regrets his actions.

eyah

Maybe we should just forgive him abi?

Nonsense

Oga Judge

This confession was voluntary, sentence him to death by hanging. No time

Regret ko! Regret Ni!!

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by mykelmeezy: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
NCAN. retreat

i repeat repeat

its not the afonjas
Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by fof1: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
KingAfo:
Christopher Ohiememe has said that the IGBOS loves to rape

PLS WOULD U SHUT UR STINKING MOUTH AND LEPROUS FINGERS U USED TO TYPE THE TRASH U POSTED HERE. TRIBAL BIGOTS HV NO PLACE IN NIGERIA. LEARN TO BE BROAD AND OPEN MINDED.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Rape Married Women, Underaged Girls -robbery Suspect by eddyslim(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Heartless. You will soon meet your waterloo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri / Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.