Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show (1203 Views)

Co-workers Excited As Sir Dee Visits His Banking Office After BBNaija Eviction / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show by SocialSpyNG: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Songstress and music producer, Simi was chastised by fans yesterday over her outfit to perform at the Big Brother Naija weekly eviction party. She was under fire last night all over social media as fans questioned her dress sense and asked for her stylist to be sacked.

Poor Simi, who was a little hurt by the hateful comments responded and also blocked some people.

Check out some below…

http://socialspy.ng/2017/02/27/10-hilarious-reactions-simis-outfit-bbnaija-eviction-show/

Balogun market skirt? I am not crying, its pepper that entered my eye *sobs*

Re: Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show by Israeljones(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2017
I dont know about others oo,, my brain seems to find this sexy...
As for me all i see about that skirt is Museya(quickwork) .... All a guy needs to do is raise the damn thing up and all is set... grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show by Harmony92(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Heavenly skirts lolzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show by SocialSpyNG: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Israeljones:
I dont know about others oo,, my brain seems to find this sexy...
As for me all i see about that skirt is Museya(quickwork) .... All a guy needs to do is raise the damn thing up and all is set... grin
Lmao you are a bad ass o
Re: Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show by Chinny5(f): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Para pass Paramecium.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The CAC Skirt Simi Wore To Bbnaija Eviction Show by folu4real(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
secondary school skirt. She remember are secondary school days niiii grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Tekno Changes His Ninja-inspired Hairstyle / For Those Of You Asking For Wizkid And Drake Picture..this Is It / Davido And Eniola Badmus Rock Birthday Party Together With His Dmw Members(pic,v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.