Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth (631 Views)

'nnamdi Kanu’s No Election In Anambra Stands, Referendum Or Nothing' - Ipob Coor / EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Shettima Commissions Waste To Wealth Plastic Company In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth by Destined2win: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2017
I truly believe that success has no tribe, race or color but a lot of times you see different individuals make giant strides. When it looks like such individuals come from a certain place, then believe me, there is something those guys are doing better than others.

I am from Imo State and very proud of that but I have seen that amongst Anambra guys especially a lot of the ones I have seen in Lagos, Onitsha, Enugu, Nnewi, Awka, Aba, they are super successful. In fact I saw that one can be a very silent billionaire in this country without being all over the media. These guys sell goods worth N10m per day and their imported goods come in fleets of containers every 2 weeks; they negotiate properties in hundreds of millions and you kinda wonder how these guys started this billion dollar business. I think the most important is reason:

Apprenticeship: Apprenticeship is one of the best things that can ever happen if personal growth and development must happen. A lot of companies are adopting that too! I was surprised when I logged on to a website of a multinational company based in Switzerland and discovered that they are adopting apprenticeship; you don't need to have any degrees.

Apprenticeship is a practice that is very common in Igboland but believe me when I say that Anambra people are well grounded in this practice. Just last week, a man settled his male apprentice of 7 years with the sum of N4M right here in Lagos. When you put into consideration the knowledge and network this apprentice has garnered over the years, there is no gainsaying that he is better off than an average degree holder; and he will go on to become wealthy too. I recommend apprenticeship and I pray it doesn't die!

1 Like

Re: I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth by loopmangoat(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth by KINGwax007(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2017
Here dey come again oooo!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth by Yujin(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
KINGwax007:
Here dey come again oooo
!!!!
Lol. Don't mind the OP. Those who know what's up know what to do. Abeg, spray more of that thing.

1 Like

Re: I Think Per Head Anambra Stands Taller Amongst Others When It Comes To Wealth by Menace2Society(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's IPOB again!

(1) (Reply)

The Stage Is Set For The Official Opening Of The Second Ojota Pedestrian Bridge / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Visit Fami Fani Kayode At His Abuja House / Breaking:okorocha And APC Chieftain Onyeaguocha In Battle Over 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.