Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

“it Is Wicked To Say I Bleach My Skin,” — Reminisce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it Is Wicked To Say I Bleach My Skin,” — Reminisce (484 Views)

If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Wicked To Say I Bleach My Skin,” — Reminisce by crispyvick(f): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2017
Rapper Reminisce has said to Sunday Scoop that it is a wicked rumour for anyone to say he bleaches his skin, because he does not.

He says the only thing he does to maintain his skin is to eat good food and people that know him before now can attest he has always had this colour.

“It is a wicked rumour for people to say that I bleach my skin. Those who know me from way back will tell you that I have a fair complexion, and I always try to take care of my skin by eating good food. I have never used any type of bleaching cream and I’m not about to start now. In fact, that’s the worst rumour I have ever heard about my person,” he said.
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/it-is-wicked-to-say-i-bleach-my-skin.html

Re: “it Is Wicked To Say I Bleach My Skin,” — Reminisce by Destined2win: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2017
Oga but your face be like wetin bleach touch small

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Johnson Enjoying Full Time House Mama’s Work With Her Kids (photo) / Big Brother Naija: Bassey Reveals Housemate He Wants To See Win / ROUSING Welcome 4 EFE At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.