Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa (2710 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by sirchikero: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nollywood actress, Etinosa , who became famous after she went nude on MC Galaxy’s IG Live has addressed the stigma attached to skin bleaching in Nigeria .

Etinosa said on her Instagram Tv :

“Why do we hide bleaching , why do we lie that we don’t use to bleach , why do we mock those who bleach ? Out of shame Nigerian girls who bleach now say , I am not bleaching, I am toning , no I am not bleaching,

Read full story via link below :

https://www.naijamill.com/2020/02/20/if-you-can-tint-your-hair-to-purple-then-i-can-bleach-my-skin-etinosa/

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
I clicked the link and took my time to watch the video... Honestly ehn, that girl has one of the most empty brains on earth.. Who knows! she could even be the one behind @mannabgrills account...

8 Likes

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Mtcheww

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Russi: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2020
we hide bleaching because skin is permanent. ... But you can colour your hair to any colour... within a few weeks its back to natural

sirchikero:

Nollywood actress, Etinosa , who became famous after she went nude on MC Galaxy’s IG Live has addressed the stigma attached to skin bleaching in Nigeria .

Etinosa said on her Instagram Tv :

“Why do we hide bleaching , why do we lie that we don’t use to bleach , why do we mock those who bleach ? Out of shame Nigerian girls who bleach now say , I am not bleaching, I am toning , no I am not bleaching,

Read full story via link below :

https://www.naijamill.com/2020/02/20/if-you-can-tint-your-hair-to-purple-then-i-can-bleach-my-skin-etinosa/

1 Like

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by tsdarkside(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2020
bleachin your skin is dangerous....

1 Like

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by RZArecta(m): 1:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Etinosa is always getting into scandals that expose her stùpidity, kudos to her parents for giving birth to an okpor cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Bini girls no dey ever get sense, her esan colleagues like Nancy iseme no foolish like this

This idiot is still suffering from that nude show of shame, why not just lock up instead of rubbing in mud to justify a stain

1 Like

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by nlPoster: 3:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Blame her pr handler.
Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 21, 2020
RZArecta:
Etinosa is always getting into scandals that expose her stùpidity, kudos to her parents for giving birth to an okpor cool
She was meant not to have SENSE ab initio.
So I'm not surprised either.

What will SURPRISE me now, is when I find a YOUNG LADY ladened with WISDOM.
Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by Memberclub(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
She has a very low IQ
Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by IDFWU(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Felixamos:
I clicked the link and took my time to watch the video... Honestly ehn, that girl has one of the most empty brains on earth.. Who knows! she could even be the one behind @mannabgrills account...
This is for you my guy cool exactly what I thought too grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Tint Your Hair To Purple Then I Can Bleach My Skin – Etinosa by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Why should there be so much fuss about skin bleaching
It's blacks who suffer from inferiority complex,who see everything in the lens of White man vs black man who always use each opportunity to express their innate anguish.
It's just a matter of preference if I want a lighter skin and that should be non of your business.
The same way I may prefer a whiter tooth or a curly hair or a dyed hair etc
It has nothing to do with trying to be like a white man or not being proud of your race or whatever nonsense arguments people usually bring up in this matter.Whatever you do,it won't change your DNA,you still remain a black man.
Infact,no body wants a white man skin; their skin is pale,dull and very sensitive to the environmental elements.The whites even tone their skin to become darker,yet people don't say they're not proud of their skin colour bla bla bla
All in all,we know the actual reason for the irate comments in this thread is because of her bible burning threat grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Announces The Arrival Of His New 19-seater Jet / Why Alaafin Of Oyo Wife, Queen Anu Ran From The Palace / Most Funny Inside Life 411 Comedy Compilation 2021 (papa Ifeanyi) Inside Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.