Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" (36894 Views)

Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by teozey111(m): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
h
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by ephi123(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Damilare6293:
Same as Walt Disney....moral of this is that Don't allow people to rubbish your vision because they are so blind to see it...
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by championeh(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rest In Peace, Kudirat....
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by officialJP(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
if na me I'll show for the interview den face camera tell ppl wetin dem do years back
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by ogahomale: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
0P seriously high on cassava flakes grin grin grin grin
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by repogirl(f): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
They could have replied him in a more polite manner sha..... But the film maker, except he is so big now that he doesn't need their publicity, shouldn't have turned this down.

1 Like

Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Am I the only one who didn't understand the topic abi title of the thread?

I thought a certain somebody called Kuddi died, and those were his last words. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by fpeter(f): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
They aren't even ashamed to contact him.. I guess they immediately deleted that conversation from their device as they considered the guy as a low upcoming artist and called a full grown man a child by "stop wasting his parents money." because if they still have the chat they wouldn't have contacted him.. There is not arithmetic formula to success.. if I was the guy though I would collect my money

I'm sure they spurred him on to achieve success. He must have kept that conversation to serve as his motivation through the years.

1 Like

Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by anny268(f): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Victoriousvic:
Am I the only one who didn't understand the topic abi title of the thread?

I thought a certain somebody called Kuddi died, and those were his last words. grin grin
Lol.. U are not alone.. I came to type RIP only to realize it's entirely a different story. OP needs deliverance
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Confusing Heading...
was searching for the dead Kudi all through
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by KevMitnick: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
claremont:
So unprofessional, the artist has kept the hatred in his heart for 3 years. grin
No he didn't. He politely declined their offer. He just didn't need the job now, three years is a long time. And he posted it to encourage others not to give up on their dreams and to teach a lesson to those who look down on others.
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by WaleOsu(m): 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Moral lesson, never look down on someone except of course you're admiring their shoes.
I was actually looking,not down but into your profile...I realised you are a kwasuite,ask me how I knew

1 Like

Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by Graccccccccy(f): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2017
WaleOsu:

I was actually looking,not down but into your profile...I realised you are a kwasuite,ask me how I knew
Smiles...The background in my picture of course.
Re: Kuddi Is Dead: "In 2014 This Company Rejected Me, After 3 Years They Want Me" by WaleOsu(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Graccccccccy:
Smiles...The background in my picture of course.
you are smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Shares 1999 Throwback Photo With Rita Dominic And Monalisa Chinda / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Gifty Powers: Who Rocked It Better? / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.