Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati (423 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by hinwazaka: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Contrary to public sentiments that members of ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet enjoyed working with him because of his alleged leniency towards corrupt people, his then media adviser, Mr. Reuben Abati, has said that he had no regrets working with Jonathan, because of the many lessons and quality exposure that he received under him. Abati said this on Sunday night while fielding questions from the media on life in the Presidential Villa. He described working under the former President as going to the ‘University of Life,’ saying that even those who were his critics would have had something to learn if they got into arena of state power at that time. The former presidential spokesman said that in spite of the allegation that he received N50 million from ex-National Security Adviser, Dasuki Sambo, and his alleged promise to return N5 million out of the sum to the government, he still thinks his integrity and name are intact. He said: “I do not regret working with the former President. If you worked with his government, it is a different kind of exposure. It is like going to the university. If you like, you can call it the University of Life. “I’m grateful for the opportunity I had to serve at that highest level in Nigeria and for the many lessons and quality exposure that I received.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/27/dont-regret-working-goodluck-jonathan-reuben-abati/

Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
kiss MISSPERFECT28 kiss

The man below me got something to say...
Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
WHEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DON FAT PASS YOKOZUNA tongue
Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by hinwazaka: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
I salute your bravery, Mr Abati. Even against the tirades of his selfish, vengeful, jealous tribe, he put out the truth. That's what GEJ does to people. He makes them put the country first before their ethnicity. In this new age of nationalist patriots, join us in putting Nigeria first before tribe
GEJ 2019, bring the transformer back.
Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by isbish(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Truely you learnt a lot. Especially how to steal money abi? angry
Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by sarrki(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
I agree with you somehow

You guys messed up Gej presidency

Though he allowed touts and criminals to take over his government
Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by madridguy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wake up bro, day don break . Never again cheesy

hinwazaka:

GEJ 2019, bring the transformer back.
Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by Israeljones(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
i leant alot and gained alot
i wonder why he had to skip the bolded part

Re: I Have No Regrets Working For Jonathan, I Learnt A Lot- Reuben Abati by eleojo23: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
GEJ had his flaws but many people will agree with me that we have seen a worse president.

You know who.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria-prays-for-buhari Competition / Destruction Or Development? / Ondo Governor , Akeredolu Appoint Chief Press Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.