Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos (53869 Views)

#BBNaija: Bassey's Eviction Leaves Everyone In Shock, Nigerians React / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nnamdisblog(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
BBNaija housemate Bassey actually knew Thin Tall Tony was married.

These are pictures of Bassey and Thin Tall Tony, who has been flirting around the house despite having a wife and two kids.

As for Bassey, his 'bro code' is so strong.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/bbnaija-housemate-bassey-knew.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nnamdisblog(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by CaroLyner(f): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who is that boy pouting beside him?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Shamstiel: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
Acclaimed responsible humans sitting home all day being useless just for a reward of an uncertain 25 million naira, and useless youths keeping up with other people's lives on television all in the name of reality show

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by veekid(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017

typical secret holder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Expl0rers: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
lol
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

All this drama go end one day...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Fear guys
They'll know you're a side chick and they be like, "our wife, you have come? Anytime you no dey, this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you'll cook that your jollof rice for us?

Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair, start to cook...even commot pant join.
The Thunder that will fire all of una , e go gather muscle like Basseygrin

280 Likes 23 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Godprotectigbo5(f): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

stupid show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by chemystery: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Una go just dey busy dey unravel BBN housemates past life and history upandan. Common to tell us where bubu dey and his health status una no fit do......mtsheeeeew! angry

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by fufuNegusi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Findings has proven that, The Bro code is a really strong code
it will take more than a super model sort of chick to break it

except the BRO wasnt a real BRO...The reverse could be the case

but believe me... a real bro can call a side chick IYAWO and not blink an eye

call them demons if you like

but the truth is
its just the BRO CODE grin grin

MODIFIED...

that girl 2 steps above.... Pocohantas Abi na Pocahontas
Ogbeni.... Mind yourself oo undecided

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by TundeCole(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
abcdefgh.....

efghijk..........

If you know the rest, pls help me out....

At least even if i no get comment...

I must comment get nau grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by enigma2007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
So una expect him to turn snitch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by emilyone(f): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
So we should start frying akara or what?
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by yaqq: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Oh not again
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by berrystunn(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
When is buhari... Coming to small brother 9JA

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Realhommie(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have nothing to say....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Slimpotter(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
Who is that boy pouting beside him?
I think sey na only me see am
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Intrepid01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
THis BBN is looking more fake and fake by the hour...the reason why I have lost the little interest I had...

How come they all knew each other before BB house..when over 4000 people went for auditioning.

It seems like the only naïve people here are the viewers..but wetin consign me...na the people wey dey waste deir money cast vote na dem be the REAL loosers!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
I still don't want to believe Bassey knws hez married
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by hernandson(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
that was pure photo shop

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by moststylish(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
OK oh
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by AlexCk: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mtchww,

#BringBackGulderUltimateSearch

#IStandWithGulder (lol, sounds weird without the "-ultimatesearch" tho) grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by bettercreature(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Shamstiel:
Acclaimed responsible humans sitting home all day being useless just for a reward of an uncertain 25 million naira
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Monalisa185(f): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
BBN? I'm not interested
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by henrydadon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
all nah hussel..free the guy abeg..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by tribalistseun: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na lie, team Tboss
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Vikky014(f): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Fear guys
They'll know you're a side chick and they be like, "our wife, you have come? Anytime you no dey, this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you'll cook that your jollof rice for us?

Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair, start to cook...even commot pant join.
The Thunder that will fire all of una , e go gather muscle like Basseygrin
LMAO. SO FUNNY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by asumo12: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
That's because he is not from the west!

Telling a westerner your secret be like make you kuku carry your matter go coolfm
#Experience

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Big Brother Naija House Cost ₦2.5 Billion To Complete / C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.