Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce (24787 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Namastal: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
sad sad sad :
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by sleeknick: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
wink
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by mile12crises: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
PassingShot:
Why is this Albino so obsessed with APC government?

Why are wailing zombies so obsessed with APC government?

You pray the government fails, when it fails you curse, wail and foam in your mouth.

When things start to improve again, you moan and try to cause confusion within the government!

Dem swear for una?

An all time low...... you are now a shadow of your self just because of zombiism

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Goke7: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
This odewinge wannabe should Osinbajo alone jare.

I no wan hear say DSS no allow am greet Osinbajo for party o. The man too like attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by basilo102: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
sarrki:

Ooooh I see

Then why is apc been accused of the recession we are passing through?

I voted for buhari and osinbajo on the platform of Apc

So I will say I know apc, osinbajo and pmb through apc.

But I hate criminals be it in apc, pdp or any other party

I am a patriot
Buhari is responsible for recession not APC, that is why Ben Murray Bruce is right when he praised Osinbajo for Forex recovery and zombies are wrong when they claim that Osinbajo and Buhari are one

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Abbeyme: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
uboma:
Unfortunately as long as he remains the Vice President, Osinbajo has no power over the cabal.

this is why the cabal will do all they can to remain in the corridors of power.

Still watching to see how the cabal will bundle PMB back to Nigeria before the expiration of 90 days.

The count down continues...

Hello,

Incase I missed out on something...

What is the issue with '90 days expiration'

Pls enlighten me and others of like inquiry...

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Don27tiky(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
The VP doesn't need advise. From a double standard man like u........
Have u forgotten so soon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by DozieInc(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mr Ben Murray Bruce always makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ben Murray Bruce, my brother, we need you as President. Apart from Jonathan, Bruce is the only person I can go out to vote in this dilapidated animal kingdom aka zoo(credit to Nnamdi Kanu). Today I watched a video of a unit of the Army training on parade with instructions on Hausa. I was baffled beyond words.

Then a journalist exposed Buhari for using cabal to sell dollars at 20 naira per dollar and round tripping at the BDCs and today he is in detention. Buhari has collected trillions from PDP thieves, and now he is relaxing in London. You know what ? I am getting out of here, I dont wanna loose my cool. I think I already have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by irepsuccess: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
lightheart:
"The illegal refineries should be legalised, and it will help the country get out of the current problems. " - Ben Murray-Bruce 2017

Geeez!
that's the kinda utterance u make when you just take cheap osogbo weed.
ben bruce wont seize to surprise me
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by blazer234: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
uboma:
Unfortunately as long as he remains the Vice President, Osinbajo has no power over the cabal.

this is why the cabal will do all they can to remain in the corridors of power.

Still watching to see how the cabal will bundle PMB back to Nigeria before the expiration of 90 days.

The count down continues...

Please why 90 days.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
The redundant nomad should simply resign!
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by numericalguy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ali Modu Sherif is a big disease or and infection that has infected PDP from the inside and must be urgently cured before it kills PDP finally.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Don27tiky(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mind ur business you man of double standard

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Aisha disagrees with you that there are no cabals in BUBU's govnt.

Who is Aisha? The Nigeria president?
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
DozieInc:
Mr Ben Murray Bruce always makes sense.

You are right, he always makes sense, especially when he said PDP has improved Nigeria since it took over in 1999 when Dollar to Naira was 1-140 and left it on 1-180, you can see that Ben Murray Bruce does not just make sense, he's the sense himself.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by chiefolododo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
The advice is good but cannot be followed . WHAT IF buhari comes back? The cabals will deal with OSINBAJO NA
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by DozieInc(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You are right, he always makes sense, especially when he said PDP has improved Nigeria since it took over in 1999 when Dollar to Naira was 1-140 and left it on 1-180, you can see that Ben Murray Bruce does not just make sense, he's the sense himself.
Don't know if he said that. But he twitted " it took the PDP 16yrs to drive the $ to #180, but took the APC less than 2yrs to make the $ to #450.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
DozieInc:

Don't know if he said that. But he twitted " it took the PDP 16yrs to drive the $ to #180, but took the APC less than 2yrs to make the $ to #450.

PDP didn't do a good thing to Nigeria, they only increased salaries, things have really got bad for Nigeria, a way to amend the damage done will surely have its price, increase in prices of products would not have happened if importation had been banned a long time back, especially when Nigeria was very rich, when we would sell crude oil at 110 dollars per barrel, Jonathan started and created this mess but Buhari is the one suffering for it, I think you would agree with me if I said Jonathan era is the worst era in Nigeria civilian government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by DozieInc(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

PDP didn't do a good thing to Nigeria, they only increased salaries, things have really got bad for Nigeria, a way to amend the damage done will surely have its price, increase in prices of products would not have happened if importation had been banned a long time back, especially when Nigeria was very rich, when we would sell crude oil at 110 dollars per barrel, Jonathan started and created this mess but Buhari is the one suffering for it, I think you would agree with me if I said Jonathan era is the worst era in Nigeria civilian government

While the PDP 16yrs governance (especially GEJ) has it's share of blame, but the present admin is riddled with wrong governmental policies and a lack of agenda.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by brownheart: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I can deduce from your statement that you are having the best of time in this present administration. Good for you and may it continue to be like this for you. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by JaaizTech: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2017
One of the bills on clean energy if passed into law would make every community to enjoy steady power supply from solar and other sources apart from gas. Another of my bills is the Illegal Refinery Legalization Bill, which the vice president spoke about when he went to the Niger Delta recently. I am expecting the presidency to write me a cheque for taking my idea.

The illegal refineries should be legalised, and it will help the country get out of the current problems. The people doing illegal refining should be given the go-ahead to refine, pay tax to the government and earn a meaningful living.
Under the arrangement, the NNPC should sell crude to the illegal refiners to prevent them from breaking pipelines and stealing the crude.

I believe strongly that if this is done it would go a long way in checkmating the destruction of oil facilities and stealing of crude currently going on in the creeks now.

Mr. common sense!, common sense is not so common. Firstly there is no law banning the establishment of new refineries. The problem with the illegal refineries are:
1) They refine stolen crude oil (which implies that cost of material is near zero or minimal).
2) Refining process is not standardized. (This is very important otherwise people end up buying diesel that we will destroy machines or even blow up cars)

However, it makes sense to encourage small refineries, legalization should imply that such refineries will apply for a licence, and definitely criteria will be set for them to obtain the licence. Even to setup a filling gas station you would require some licence, which can only obtained if your station can meet some standard Operating conditions.

From my knowledge of this industry, small scale refinery can never be profitable with obtaining crude oil at OPEC's price, in order for them to be profitable govt. will have to sell at a much lower price to them. Easy temptation for roundtripping!. However there is a workaround on that, Govt. just needs to demand that they sell the refined products to them, this way they can monitor what has actually been refined. Needless to say such a small scale refinery will still require some big millions to set up.

One of the bills on clean energy if passed into law would make every community to enjoy steady power supply from solar and other sources apart from gas. Another of my bills is the Illegal Refinery Legalization Bill, which the vice president spoke about when he went to the Niger Delta recently. I am expecting the presidency to write me a cheque for taking my idea.

Will the bill make the cost of solar panels cheaper, or the cost of batteries cheaper If there is any reason why people are still holding back on solar panel roofs,it is the huge cost of setting up such. Wind vanes are not efficient except in windy open lands. Unless the bill will handle these issues, then I think it is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Hman92: 3:22am On Feb 28, 2017
lightheart:
"The illegal refineries should be legalised, and it will help the country get out of the current problems. " - Ben Murray-Bruce 2017

Geeez!

My generation Think ohh use your head so you feel He's talking trash abi.......okay lemme school you.....how can a country of 180milmillion people with crude oil and no working refinery any where in the country....our backyard here togo get like 11 refineries ....those boys wey dey creek get expertise dey refine nothing less than 1500 barrels of diesel every fucking day I personally know this nah wetin I don even put money for....the only problem is they vandalize pipelines to get crude and don't dispose the waste very well... ..so comon sense ...they re not the problem but a solution give them go ahead let them pay tax and with proper machinery dispose waste well and make the sh#t environment friendly. .this would create more jobs in the south and you'll be surprised how many other factories will spring up in the space of 1year...typical example is Ghana they had the similar issue with illegal miners they did the same now that area obuasi in kumasi has more mining factories with enough employment that even the big guns are even getting involved with them.......u just don't think...learn to analysis stuff haba....social media social media no dey let una think like young vibrant humans once u hear the word illegal u don pass bad judgment ......whiskey wey be multi billion dollar investment world wild was once illegal in america called moonshine until someone stepped up..............Think man Think don't be stuck on stupid

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by KanwuliaExtra: 3:56am On Feb 28, 2017
Game of THIEVES!

Like either side has the interest of Nigeria in mind. undecided
Mtchewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 28, 2017
The only thing he said I like is the legalization of illegal refineries. Legalize them, sell to them, tax them and make money and also reduce pipeline vandalisation and create jobs.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by shevy45(m): 4:33am On Feb 28, 2017
Murray Face Your Business, Boredom Is Not An Excuse For Stupidity. There's no Cabal Anyway. Any Cabal That Wants To Gather I'ii Be Crushed As There Gathering.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by wink2015(m): 5:16am On Feb 28, 2017
[b]The point Senator Murray Bruce is making which most people do not know or know but are pretending not to know is that God has given acting President Osinbanjo power call it directly or indirectly and it is obvious that he is the new man in charge who must not be afraid but be bold enough to carry out effective administration of the country bracing over all odd and any stumbling blocks set by Buhari and his northern oligarchy.
I think from the onset or beginning President Buhari knew that his health is not going to carry him that far hence he northernized the federal cabinent and ministries with people from northern Nigeria to be there for him while he is away from the country. Infact, President Buhari gave more position in government to his northern people partly because like I said he is not going to be around to rule and so let his northern people serve as a proxy device for him. They just put Osinbanjo as Acting President but the real government is being done by the other subordinate ministers and aids that were appointed by Buhari.
It is this group of people( cabals ) that are holding Osinbanjo government to ransom. And Senator Murray Bruce is advicing Osinbanjo to be a real President and take authority, take power and rule Nigeria as a real President.

It is obvious that the north do not want the kind of Musa Yar adua scenarios that made them to be at the so called loosing side when their own man, Musa Yar’adua died in Saudi Arabia leaving power for his Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan who was his vice as at the time. They strategically planned this pattern to work against the interest of Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo. They think it is wiser for Buhari to be in London for so long taking endless medical treatment while his northern people are ruling as proxy for him.
Ways Osinbanjo can assume power is to make sure that Buhari spokesman like Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu, Lai Mohammed do not go to the press without clearing their information with his office.
He must use his executive power to start reshuffling the cabinent that was appointed by Buhari and putting his own men who must be qualified to rule the country. But his appointment must be balanced to reflects federal character as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

Osinbanjo must be conscious of the fact that Buhari wasted time in constituting his federal cabinent and he must closed that out by carrying out faster administration as the economy is bitterly down.
He must bring in more capable hands to government where he can find them. He does have to wait for Buhari for that to be done as Buhari ailment is a terminal sickness that will keep him away in London for so long.
[/b]
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 28, 2017
PassingShot:
Why is this Albino so obsessed with APC government?

Why are wailing zombies so obsessed with APC government?

You pray the government fails, when it fails you curse, wail and foam in your mouth.

When things start to improve again, you moan and try to cause confusion within the government!

Dem swear for una?
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by TAD2(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2017
[quote author=Abbeyme post=54122247]

Hello,

Incase I missed out on something...

What is the issue with '90 days expiration'

Pls enlighten me and others of like inquiry... [constitutionally if a president is absent from office for three months he or she will be impeached and march will make it three months that PREYSIDENT BUHARI (pbuh) has been absent office]
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Qyubee(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2017
Common sense is indeed not common. Mr twinator even wished lai Mohd was in pdp....confused admiration!
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by seguntijan(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2017
"Buhari is a failure, How can you appoint a lawyer to head economic team and expect a healthy economy?" ~ Ben Bruce-2016
"Osibanjo should Teach Buhari how to strengthen Naira" ~ Ben Bruce-2017
"Osibanjo should dislodge cabals~Ben-Bruce 2017
~ Common sense or Nonesense?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why FG Is Delaying In Hiking Fuel Price – Reno Omokri / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Joe Anekhu Ohiani Has No Primary School Certificate — Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.