Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,256 members, 7,864,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce (24803 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2017
DozieInc:

While the PDP 16yrs governance (especially GEJ) has it's share of blame, but the present admin is riddled with wrong governmental policies and a lack of agenda.

You are right, looks like some people still understand what is really happening in Nigeria apart from what we seeing, Buhari has good will but does not have the right ways, he's ambitious but he thinks he can do it alone, he needs to know he needs the right people around him who he will listen to for him to succeed, but he's a hard type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2017
brownheart:

I can deduce from your statement that you are having the best of time in this present administration. Good for you and may it continue to be like this for you. Enjoy.

Amen, thanks.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by bundle33: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2017
There are cabal in Nigeria...Either u like it or not there's cabal roling Nigeria...e.g Tinubu and co
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2017
basilo102:

APC owns no government, this is the government of Nigeria.

Get real, BUBU said he belongeth to no one.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by tifany89(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

Ooooh I see

Then why is apc been accused of the recession we are passing through?

I voted for buhari and osinbajo on the platform of Apc

So I will say I know apc, osinbajo and pmb through apc.

But I hate criminals be it in apc, pdp or any other party

I am a patriot
When I saw ur comment I was gonna remind u dat u r a patriot so the country should come first but den I see u already reminded urself by stating it
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by tifany89(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2017
sarrki:

Pls for the sake of the country name those cabal

Why be say una like beer parlor gist ?

Desist from it

It affects the central nervous system
I see u know more Dan Aisha who should be d closest person to the president or r u saying dat wasn't her dat granted the interview? Plz be objective it doesn't cost a thing
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by kabawa(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2017
MR TWITTER HOW FAR YOUR CONSTITUENCY grin
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by Mmoud: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
This albino Always talking rubbish,this is not PDP government Inyamiri.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by plaetton: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Aisha disagrees with you that there are no cabals in BUBU's govnt.

And Aisha should definitely know better than a paid online image launderers.
Re: Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce by LisTim(m): 1:07am On Apr 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / FG And Ex-Militants Meet In Benin Over Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.