Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) (68701 Views)

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by vicque(f): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Is that Omenka ??

He still looks like a rat on menstruation

I just lost my appetite

I hope he bleached his cassava and the center of his nyash

The center of his yansh ;
Now that got me cracking grin grin
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Where in ghana?
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
bobrisky dad
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yuck! embarassed
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by drey076(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Piercedclit:
shocked Hope he also bleached his blokos
grin
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by kimacent(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
Taaaaah

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by uzuede4(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
VERY UGLY
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by sweatlana: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
VanBommel:
WTF shocked shocked shocked He looks like bobrisky shocked angry angry. But there's only one part of his body that can never bleach, "the middle of his ar.se"
See you. Them dey bleach there wella. Google anal bleaching
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by orjaha(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
hope the credential change as he changed physically?
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by nonix22(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
i just dey imagin how bros body go dey emit some kind odour if the atmospheric temperature increases & no fan or AC on sight

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by 666Antichrist: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
some pple here just foolish, so na sin to bleach now. is it your skin? person wey una no know dey throw curse give abi e beg for money for cream cum your house mtchew
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
this one need flogging.
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by ladychioma: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
banttieman:
See as he be like dead body
Dead body way don overstay for mortuary.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
He must be an Afonja

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by justmenoni: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
It's sarrki grin

quote author=SweetBoyFriend post=54114642]
Is that Omenka ??

He still looks like a rat on menstruation

I just lost my appetite

I hope he bleached his cassava and the center of his nyash

[/quote]
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by longerthroat(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
LOW SELF ESTEEM
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
fratermathy:
He's not a handsome dude but he's sure presentable as a black man than as a bleached man.

Nah you lied...i do not support bleaching o, but that ''before'' pix is scary...
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by VanBommel(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
sweatlana:

See you. Them dey bleach there wella. Google anal bleaching
una don start undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by mikejegede(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
he looks like he is going to die really soon...
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by suraaj(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
DollarAngel:
He must be an Afonja
my nigga when last did you treat malaria,because you seriously need one ASAP.
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by timjonz: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
obailala:

Paprisky you mean?
lolz
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Continue

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by cuteme88(f): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
shocked
Blood of Bleaching!!!! see how he ugly? u can't cheat nature though*** me when dey ask God till today why he no give me dark skin,person dey rubbish himself.
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017
I was expecting to see pictures of bobrisky
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2017
TRANSFORMATION AMBASSADORS OF NIGERIA (TAN)

1 Like

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Feb 28, 2017
VanBommel:
WTF shocked shocked shocked He looks like bobrisky shocked angry angry. But there's only one part of his body that can never bleach, "the middle of his ar.se"

How do you know? Have you seen it before? Angel gaybriel!!! grin grin
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by VanBommel(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2017
ayoolanr:

How do you know? Have you seen it before? Angel gaybriel!!! grin grin
I've had encounters with girls that bleached, so I know what I'm talking about..
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by VanBommel(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2017
HealthMatters16:
He didn't bleach! He ingested Dr James Lady Capsules which is a collagen enhancer and skin lightening supplement. We have it for sale.
so you're part of the people spreading cancer, right? undecided undecided
Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by stukinherdr1222(m): 8:43am On Feb 28, 2017
what is this ?

Re: Man Bleaches Skin (Before And After Photos) by hisMrs(f): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2017
kennygee:
Bleached men always look gay.

he looks really gay an disgusting, his lips are black. black is truly beutiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.