Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] (68777 Views)

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Girl Posts About Beauty Pageant In Okigwe On Facebook And Got Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by TunezMedia: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2016
A photo from a club in Benin hit gram and started trending not because of the beautiful environment or the number of bottles popped, not even for the guy rocking the US flag in the corner.. Nope its because of the babe with the long braids and cute cleavage standing in front of the camera.. #teamNoShame

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/nigerians-blast-club-girl-for-exposing.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3978932_cymera20160716100322_jpeg3f0db59433b2988fe2cf3a2d34a99276

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2016
See Lalasticlacla's favourite..

Her sagged brewst, her pride

***licks lips though***

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by femolacqua(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2016
C'mon Olatunjithomas
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by teekay213(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2016
i don't understand some ladies...does she think because she dress like this,a man will put her in a house and call her wife.

7 Likes

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by YorubaWoman: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2016
onikaluku abi tie lara

bo lo se kanmi
temi wa ni pamo undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Nigerians can condemn. Its a club not church

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by noetic5: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2016
In my opinion, nothing is wrong with dat. She's feeling herself. Have u guys seen the video of these ladies, fighting because of man?

They got dem sefs nak-ed . watch

http://bahdguys..com.ng/2016/07/2-women-fight-strip-themselves-nakd-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by TPAND(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Who are the Nigerians there in the comment. You mean bad-mouthers, scorners and judgemental people who don't see the log in their own eyes but judge others.

Real Nigerians have time for pressing national issues not focusing and commenting on youths who have chosen to. Waste their life away

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
grayht:
See Lalasticlacla's favourite..

Her sagged brewst, her pride

***licks lips though***

Her boobs are not sagged. No boobs as big as that can defy the law of gravity, real men, know this.

However, she should be at a strip club. I can see her damn areola in that thing she calls a top.

Girls like this have a mission, karishika things.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by lordcyl3(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
ok
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Adenle041(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
To much cleavage in a club abeg who dey complain
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Her boobs are not sagged.
Lemme magnify the pics again...

Ok.. Seen
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Her boobs are not sagged. No boobs as big as that can defy the law of gravity, real men, know this.

However, she should be at a strip club. I can see her damn areola in that thing she calls a top.

jisos! Pls when where can I find her "damn /əˈriːələ/" lol
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
grayht:
jisos! Pls when where can I find her "damn areola" lol

Look at the right boob closely. You'd see the brown tip.

1 Like

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Look at the right boob closely. You'd see the brown tip.
lol.. Dis pics no go make me late for work again

1 Like

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2016
grayht:
lol.. Dis pics no go make me late for work again

You have to work on Saturday. Ouch.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

You have to work on Saturday. Ouch.
Yep..
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2016
grayht:
jisos! Pls when where can I find her "damn /əˈriːələ/" lol

Look well.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Look well.
seen
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by driveiwe(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

u got some brains
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Chocho4real(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Quite funny, see my childhood female friend at the background.

1 Like

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by wunmi590(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Mbok what is this?
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by MakaveliTheDon(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
why blast the girl . According to the caption it says CLUB GIRL thats her Job no one shld criticise her for doing her job

5 Likes

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by iamdrfresh: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
she was in a club for God's sake...when will Nigerians start minding their own business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by policy12: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Her life what do expect from a club girl.. Abeg most of the ppu making worse comment about her may be the one admiring her the male folks while some female may be doing worst.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by policy12: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Her life what do u expect from a club girl.. Abeg most of the ppu making worse comment about her may be the one admiring her the male folks while some female may be doing worst.
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Qualer: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2016
kennygee:

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by dreamwords: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Mehn i feel like clubing, its been long
I swear,
Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by JOOHEL: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
see the first comment

Are nipples are out"
which way naija..
and she'll say she graduated from oau if u ask her..

2 Likes

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Frustrated Idiots_...Mind yo Business, she went to a club not a church.

5 Likes

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2016
They spice the world

1 Like

Re: Benin Club Girl's Cleavage Got Her Blasted [PICS] by SIRKAY98(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
Did not see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.