Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop (4352 Views)

Help! My Laptop Hp 6735s Does Not Boot. / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / She Spilled Hot Coffee On My Laptop: Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by COUNTAWO: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2009
Hey guys, I need to p-i-m-p my laptop, what are those software that can help me and what are their functions/effects or side effects if any.
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2009
uninstall your antivirus and visit sites with malware
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by COUNTAWO: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2009
What I mean by 'p-i-m-p' is to get software(s) for my lappy aside ms office, anti virus, mozila firfox.
Need idea of other software(s) and what those software(s) would help me do.
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
U dey find trouble! U don belle full naw u wan burst d belle. Ok o! E plenty ke! Bloatware? E dey yanfu yanfu
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by COUNTAWO: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
4llerbuntu:

U dey find trouble! U don belle full naw u wan burst d belle. Ok o! E plenty ke! Bloatware? E dey yanfu yanfu

Can you pls suggest one or two bro?
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2009
what do you want to do precisely?

let me drop a lsit of the apps i use

objectdock
8start launcher
stardock fences
cursorfx

windows desktop dancer - u can get this at win matrix
winamp with cpro installed and skin consortiums winston gfx skin

7stacks
rainlendar
clocx

assuming u r using windows 7

jumplist launcher
longonscreenrotator

i have 4gb of ram running - bling bling can slow down your system

all apps are free - google em

Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2009

Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by COUNTAWO: 4:11am On Dec 13, 2009
@ Oyb
This is lovely.
I'll download and try em out.
Thanks.
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by COUNTAWO: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Please I need more of these kind of software
Re: Need To P-i-m-p My Laptop by semid4lyfe(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
Guy, nothing do you! Just go to www.filehippo.com, www.softpedia.com, www.download.com and other legal software download sites to get the 'legit' softwares to p!mp your lapy. However, the best and most important softwares are shareware/trial softwares, so you gats get their license keys, cr@cks or ke!ygens.

Take a look at my desktop below. Let me just add that some of my more important softwares are hidden away from view grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Speed Of My PC? / Hp Laserjet 1300 For Sale / Jerry Yang Yahoo Co Founder Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.