Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term (655 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano / US Lawyers File Suit Against Buratai, Obiano For Extra-Judicial Killing Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
The Anambra North People’s Assembly has endorsed Governor Willie Obiano for the Anambra governorship election, slated for November 18.

The group made the endorsement at the end of its meeting in Aguleri, near Awka on Monday.

The assembly said that Obiano was adopted as its sole candidate because of his achievements in the past three and half years.

The endorsement followed a motion moved by a political stalwart, Chief Mike Areh, and seconded by the member representing Anambra East Constituency in the state’s house of assembly, Mr Obinna Emenaka.

The group had constituted a committee, headed by a former Minister of Health, Dr Tim Menakaya.

They were given the mandate to select a suitable candidate from all the political parties.

Menakaya told newsmen that Obiano was found eligible to pilot the affairs of the state for the next four years.

Collaborating Menakaya’s statement, a Federal lawmaker, Mr Gabriel Onyenwife (APGA-Oyi), said that Obiano had done well and deserved a second term.

He said, “I have been in the Anambra State House of Assembly since 2007 to 2015 and headed various sensitive committees.

“I can give an account of financial transactions in the state and can commend Obiano’s style of leadership, he is doing very well.

“The governor had done credibly well as a person. We should give him a second chance to finish his mission for the state.”

Some elected officers from Anambra North Senatorial District were present at the meeting, including members of the state assembly from the area as well as Sen. Emma Anosike.

(NAN)
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by emmanuel1990(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
we the family of Rochas Okorocha disagree with this development.... ;Dwe the family of Rochas Okorocha disagree with this development....
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why not? Willie is working

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
We the people of nnewi endorse him for third term too

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
APC is definitely taking over on anambra, Willie has been a curse to the state so far cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
Willie is going to also go down in ihiala, we are waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Even awka the state capital is dead and you are talking about second term grin

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Willie won't even see onitsha

Onitsha now the dirties city in the world

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ekwulobia people won't even vote him too

Only APC can save anambra

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
We need APC in anambra

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by EzeAnambra: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Ekwulobia people won't even vote him too

Only APC can save anambra
U are not far from the truth my friend..We need serious change in anambra,omambala are tired of Willie...abeg, I don't need apc in my State angryo.pdp or Kowa will do
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
EzeAnambra:
U are not far from the truth my friend..We need serious change in anambra,omambala are tired of Willie...abeg, I don't need apc in my State angryo.pdp or Kowa will do
no amount of propaganda will stop us from exposing obiano

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by Ngokafor(f): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
EzeAnambra:

....Look at this clown posting and quoting himself....You and the pest you have been quoting is the same person..That is how madness starts..You are not from Abia,Anambra or even from SE but You will be exposed soon..continue.
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by EzeAnambra: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Look at this clown posting and quoting himself....You and the pest you have been quoting is the same person..That is how madness starts..You are not from Abia,Anambra or even from SE but You will be exposed soon..continue.
U shutup..u guys come here to to post propaganda and make it looks like all is well in wit my state.,God will punish u 10x for trying to pull other south east state and me it look like we are any better...Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by Ngokafor(f): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
EzeAnambra:
U shutup..u guys come here to to post propaganda and make it looks like all is well in wit my state.,God will punish u 10x for trying to pull other south east state and me it look like we are any better...Anu mpama

...God has already punished and destroyed your life,thats why you have denied your identity and assumed another....You are not from Anambra or SE but a mercenary...criminals like you should kindly stay away from my Anambra state with your filth.

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by EzeAnambra: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

...God has already punished and destroyed your life,thats why you have denied your identity and assumed another....You are not from Anambra or SE but a mercenary...criminals like you should kindly stay away from my Anambra state with your filth.
fool..u think everybody is like all u churchrat dat comes online to decieve pple dat all is well with my anambra..I will say it as it is..continue ur propaganda,thunder scatter ur brain der, animal
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by FKO81(m): 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

He's from east, Abia state he is the same person with betterAbiastate monika, don't blame him he is just bitter over our progress for years now, leaving them behind, Ebonyi is far doing better than Abia
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by Ngokafor(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
FKO81:

He's from east, Abia state he is the same person with betterAbia monika

.....oh really?..i see...but how u take know?

1 Like

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by basilo102: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
betterAbiastate, you are bigger than this, ignore chino, he may be an impostor
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by Ngokafor(f): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
FKO81:

He's from east, Abia state he is the same person with betterAbiastate monika, don't blame him he is just bitter over our progress for years now, leaving them behind, Ebonyi is far doing better than Abia

...If he is really from Abia,then i rest my case...I dont like castigating any Igbo state publicly,,but thats just me.
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by EzeAnambra: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
FKO81:

keep deceiving urself.,i am betterABIAstate bla bla bla,anybody dat says the truth is not from anambra...God punish all u paid agent,
Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
basilo102:
betterAbiastate, you are bigger than this, ignore chino, he may be an impostor
I will teach anambra a lesson if they can't caution their animals grin

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2017
FKO81:

and abakaliki is by far better than your cursed awka grin

Awka a town with just one dualized road

Re: Group Endorses Obiano For Second Term by betterABIAstate: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Awka is a glorified village while Onitsha is the world most useless city cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Prof Charles Soludo, Pat Utomi, Proffessionals Meet With Nnamdi Kanu Today( Pic) / Chibok Girls : GEJ Replies The Guardian Of UK And Lai Mohammed With Facts / Borno Governor Led Monarch To Beg Saraki Over Ndume Suspension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.