Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country (24249 Views)

Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigerians are just hypocrites, South Africans hate you for the same reason you call igbo's chest beaters. When igbo's say they developed Lagos or that they are hated for being hardworking or successful in their trade, you hate them, castigate them and tag them chest beaters your government demolish and burn their shops and even go as far as deporting them back to their villages, but when South Africans abhor such toward Nigerians they are Xeno's, one would expect that Nigerians would condemn the South Africans for their actions on fellow Africans while calling their children, sons and daughters to order.

Well we can keep acting like we are not guilty of all this here in Nigeria even when the govt encourages it yet no one is forming vigilante groups to protect themselves in Nigeria, so why do this in a foreign land don't you guys realize this act can be seen as confrontation by the South African government, Nigerian are not innocent of xenophobic acts either have we forgotten the once famous Ghana must go, we even have Ghana must go bags to forever remind us of this, I have picture from the time too, so nairalanders are calling me out now for reminding them of the most common saying on Niaraland "Respect your host" except you all want to tell me that saying is only applicable to Igbo's in Nigeria who are seen as 3rd class citizens in their own country that they struggled to redeem from the colonialist.

Let us all stop deceiving ourselves, i condemn the act by South Africans In the same weight I condemn the act by my fellow Nigerians, we here in Nigerian should even be proactive enough to call the government to live up to its responsibility of protecting the life of its citizens both home and abroad. The Nigerian government should not make Nigerian citizens have to take law into their hands and be seen as threat to foreign nationals in foreign nations. I indulge your understanding I am not judging or blaming anyone neither am I throwing tantrums, I just don't want Nigerians to put themselves harms way in another mans land. This is how genocide starts, can any ethic group do this in Northern Nigeria so why do it in foreign land, ordinary I stand with Nigeria peaceful protest we could not do in the north for fear of the natives or security yet we brazenly do so in other nationals home soil very disrespectful and shameful, #govtprotectnigerians.

Lala come and see something, can this one move the thread to the promise land now.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by Lifestone(m): 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Why should I bash these guys for defending their properties and families. You will notice that the attacks have slowed down since the miscreants (SA) have seen the will of Nigerians. I am sure once the the law protects them, they will not resort to lawlessness.
By the way nobody has been killed or injured by the Nigerians. Just the usual bragging, correct me if am wrong

25 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by helinues: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
@ op, are you saying they shouldn't defend themselves just because they are in foreign land?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by ritababe(f): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
helinues:
@ op, are you saying they shouldn't defend themselves just because they are in foreign land?

the OP must be high

31 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by zionmade(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Rubbishh stuupid post. So they shud all die waiting for d government.
D only reasons why SA are killing are
1. Jealousy
2.Jealousy
3 Jealousy
Nothing else. Ask my brodas in lagos they will tell u dat they have felt d brunt of dat jealousy

29 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Stupid post angry angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
I told my south African friend its high time we begin to play tit for tat with them, dem Neva see anything

16 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am sure those of you commenting above did not watch the video you only read "Nigerians form vigilante group" and you base your arguement on that, Please watch the video before commenting and I said let's not be hypocritical or sentimental rather let's be objective in our reasoning. Those of you saying so they should not protect themselves, does the law give them the right as foreigners to protect themselves, they should expect the proctection from the South Africa government or better still the Nigerian envoy, this goes a long way to show that the Nigerian government is not proactive and does not care about the welfare of it citizens.

For those of you saying the op is this or that I think you guys are just being hypocrites or myopic in your reasoning, iPob have been protesting peacefully and have been getting shot, what would you say tomorrow if you read that iPob forms a vigilante against the very people shooting them, the Igbo business men spread across the state of the federation have been continually harassed in the course of their trade what would you say if you read that they formed a vigilante in a state like Lagos, I bet yoruba's would say Igbo have come to grab their lands.

Have you guys forgotten so soon how a Igbo chief was flogged for parading himself as a Igbo chief (Eze Ndi Igbo) in Osun state and many hailed the Oba for the flogging even when it should have been condemned, have you guys forgotten so soon the oba statement about drowning in the river, what if groups were formed to avert such reoccurrence, all I am trying to point out is that there is a due process to get things done a right of way, if you take laws into your hands the consequences might be over bearing, if the South Africans decide to take on the Nigerians do you guys hailing them on really think the Nigerians stand a chance, I bet you guy will be the first to scream genocide.

Please let's reflect deeply on the consequences of our action before we embark on them or speak out the actions of our brothers in that very video up there is bad, a shame and should be condemned by all even by the Nigerian government. A word is enough for the wise.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by bantudra: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
nigerians are to 150million warriors...

we are brought up to fight,even our babies fight....if we start messing up south africans they will cry uno,walahi...

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
What is this OP trying to achieve. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these behaviour. If you are in South Africa you will know that the South Africans are worse off. Is it because they are speaking one of the many Languages in Nigeria?

Wait, I will record the behaviour of some of our Brothers from a particular part of the Country and see how they litter there surroundings and Rubbish the name NIGERIA.

Imagine if a girl is passing on the street, they will be heckling and grabbing her hand, saying MY SIZE.

10 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by OreMI22: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
So this op wants to condemn Nigerians for defending themselves and families from being raped and butchered by south african miscreants?

They said Nigerians sold drugs, yet they could not point to one house or shop they looted that dealt in drugs or even find any drugs to prove their case.

South african blacks are the lowest scum of the earth. They hate Nigerians for being hardworking being able to make a living in the same country they expect Zuma to buy them everything they need without raising a finger to do any useful work.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by cstr55: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2017
The OP is a lint.
Self defence is the right of anybody anywhere in the world.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
OreMI22:
So this op wants to condemn Nigerians for defending themselves and families from being raped and butchered by south african miscreants?

They said Nigerians sold drugs, yet they could not point to one house or shop they looted that dealt in drugs or even find any drugs to prove their case.

South african blacks are the lowest scum of the earth. They hate Nigerians for being hardworking being able to make a living in the same country they expect Zuma to buy them everything they need without raising a finger to do any useful work.
damn Nigerians are just hypocrites, South Africans hate you for the same reason you call igbo's chest beaters. When igbo's say they developed Lagos or that they are hated for being hardworking or successful in their trade, you hate them, castigate them and tag them chest beaters your government demolish and burn their shops and even go as far as deporting them back to their villages, but when South Africans abhor such toward Nigerians they are Xeno's, one would expect that Nigerians would condemn the South Africans for their actions on fellow Africans while calling their children, sons and daughters to order.

Well we can keep acting like we are not guilty of all this here in Nigeria even when the govt encourages it yet no one is forming vigilante groups to protect themselves in Nigeria, so why do this in a foreign land don't you guys realize this act can be seen as confrontation by the South African government, Nigerian are not innocent of xenophobic acts either have we forgotten the once famous Ghana must go, we even have Ghana must go bags to forever remind us of this, I have picture from the time too, so nairalanders are calling me out now for reminding them of the most common saying on Niaraland "Respect your host" except you all want to tell me that saying is only applicable to Igbo's in Nigeria who are seen as 3rd class citizens in their own country that they struggled to redeem from the colonialist.

Let us all stop deceiving ourselves, i condemn the act by South Africans In the same weight I condemn the act by my fellow Nigerians, we here in Nigerian should even be proactive enough to call the government to live up to its responsibility of protecting the life of its citizens both home and abroad. The Nigerian government should not make Nigerian citizens have to take law into their hands and be seen as threat to foreign nationals in foreign nations. I indulge your understanding I am not judging or blaming anyone neither am I throwing tantrums, I just don't want Nigerians to put themselves harms way in another mans land. This is how genocide starts, can any ethic group do this in Northern Nigeria so why do it in foreign land, ordinary I stand with Nigeria peaceful protest we could not do in the north for fear of the natives or security yet we brazenly do so in other nationals home soil very disrespectful and shameful, #govtprotectnigerians

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by middlebelter(m): 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
myplaydiary:
damn Nigerians are just hypocrites, you hate South Africans for the same reasons you call igbo's chest beaters. When igbo's say they developed Lagos or that they are hated for being hardworking or successful in their trade, you hate them, castigate them and tag them chest beaters your government demolish and burn their shops and even go as far as deporting them back to their villages, but when South Africans abhor such toward Nigerians they are Xeno's, one would expect that Nigerians would condemn the South Africans for their actions on fellow Africans while calling their children, sons and daughters to order.

Let us all stop deceiving ourselves, i condemn the act by South Africans but even more I condemn the act by my fellow Nigerians, we here in Nigerian should even be proactive enough to call the government to live up to its responsibility of protecting the life of its citizens both home and abroad. The Nigerian government should not make Nigerian citizens have to take law into their hands and be seen as threat to foreign nationals in foreign nations. I indulge your understanding I am not judging or blaming anyone neither am I throwing tantrums, I just don't want Nigerians to put themselves harms way in another mans land. This is how genocide starts, can any ethic group do this in Northern Nigeria so why do it in foreign land, ordinary I stand with Nigeria peaceful protest we could not do in the north for fear of the natives or security yet we brazenly do so in other nationals home soil very disrespectful and shameful, #govtprotectnigerians

Two brothers may be fighting like sworn enemies at home, but that does not give a stranger to attack any of them thinking the other brother will be watching a strangers beating his brother.
An attack on one is an attack on all. Once we leave the shore of Nigeria, there should be no Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. An injury to one is an injury to all. Because when the Jacob Zuma thugs come, they will not ask for the tribe, or religion. A Nigerian is a Nigerian.
Now South Africa is in high trouble, because they lack sense of history :kingdom s raise and fall, that you are doing well today does not guarantee you a brighter future, you have to earn it. The have turned all black Africans against their country and interest.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
cstr55:
The OP is a lint.
Self defence is the right of anybody anywhere in the world.
Oga watch the video with your 1mb night data plan and stop talking off point watch the video judge based on what they were saying and if that's how you form a vigilante group, those crack heads there will just put legitimate Nigeria's living in SA in deep shit.
Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by middlebelter(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
myplaydiary:
damn Nigerians are just hypocrites, you hate South Africans for the same reasons you call igbo's chest beaters. When igbo's say they developed Lagos or that they are hated for being hardworking or successful in their trade, you hate them, castigate them and tag them chest beaters your government demolish and burn their shops and even go as far as deporting them back to their villages, but when South Africans abhor such toward Nigerians they are Xeno's, one would expect that Nigerians would condemn the South Africans for their actions on fellow Africans while calling their children, sons and daughters to order.

Let us all stop deceiving ourselves, i condemn the act by South Africans but even more I condemn the act by my fellow Nigerians, we here in Nigerian should even be proactive enough to call the government to live up to its responsibility of protecting the life of its citizens both home and abroad. The Nigerian government should not make Nigerian citizens have to take law into their hands and be seen as threat to foreign nationals in foreign nations. I indulge your understanding I am not judging or blaming anyone neither am I throwing tantrums, I just don't want Nigerians to put themselves harms way in another mans land. This is how genocide starts, can any ethic group do this in Northern Nigeria so why do it in foreign land, ordinary I stand with Nigeria peaceful protest we could not do in the north for fear of the natives or security yet we brazenly do so in other nationals home soil very disrespectful and shameful, #govtprotectnigerians

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
middlebelter:

Two brothers may be fighting like sworn enemies at home, but that does not give a stranger to attack any of them thinking the other brother will be watching a strangers beating his brother.
An attack on one is an attack on all. Once we leave the shore of Nigeria, there should be no Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. An injury to one is an injury to all. Because when the Jacob Zuma thugs come, they will not ask for the tribe, or religion. A Nigerian is a Nigerian.
Now South Africa is in high trouble, because they lack sense of history :kingdom s raise and fall, that you are doing well today does not guarantee you a brighter future, you have to earn it. The have turned all black Africans against their country and interest.
I see your point but Nigerians should not engage South Africans on home soil, even the Nigerian government will distance itself should it result in more loss of lives of Nigerians, and you will see how peeps will switch sides to blame the same Nigerians for engaging the South Africans.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
A very uninformed OP. Are you just returning from the village without internet ? See this man o. People are defending themselves against being murdered and this man just resurrected from internet-less life to condemn them.

11 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
A very uninformed OP. Are you just returning from the village without internet ? See this man o. People are defending themselves against being murdered and this man just resurrected from internet-less life to condemn them.
oponu, Minister of information Lia Mohammed younger brother, you that have internet in the city but don't have data to watch the video that's why you can spew such trash, and you thought you had an intelligent post there, abi, ode.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by abbeyty(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am not against these people defending themselves, fk south Africa anyway, but when Nigerians in Nigeria will start the protest against these Indians that don't respect them just cuz they work in their company
Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
Mumu, I guess you are one of those dimwits that think villagers are old dirty haggard looking peeps who have not seen a light bulb, idiot go to any of the Anambra or Abia threads and see their villages then come back here to spew trash city fool. Some of their villages are more developed and civil than the Abule slum that you dwell-in in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2017
anibi9674:
mumu op
Nigerians and hypocrisy, if it was Igbo that was spoken in that video you will see all of them screaming "Igbo's respect your host". All of you hailing these Nigerians now for this unguarded act is it now safe to say it is okay for Igbo's, Fulani's, Ijaws, and other ethnic group to protect themselves from xenophobic acts that occur on a daily basis in Lagos. Why can't yorubas take their own advice instead of disgracing Nigerians living in diaspora. Igbo's are known to live in every single country in every continent of the world yet they have never been any report of this sort of aggressions by them or against them in any country, not even in South Africa.

This video clearly show yorubas are the people perpetuating these nefarious acts in South Africa, If South Africans condemn a certain evil or crime, which is a crime punishable in all country of the world, and even some of these crime punishable by death in some countries, now tell me why yorubas should have a problem with that, yorubas should help them rid their country of such crime, please sentiments apart Nigerians should condemn this action for the sake of all Nigerians at home and in diaspora. Many of you taking shot at me have never left the shore of this country and are only used to the barbarism that some Nigerians pride itself in. We all want a Nigeria of our dream let's build it and help those who have achieved theirs sustain it. Thanks and God bless.

I am sure we are all familiar with these photos.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by zicky(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2017
myplaydiary:
Nigerians and hypocrisy, if it was Igbo that was spoken in that video you will see all of them screaming "igbo's respect your host". All of you hailing these Nigerians now for this unguarded act is it now safe to say it is okay for Igbo's, Fulani's, Ijaws, and other ethnic group to protect themselves from xenophobic acts that occur on a daily basis in Lagos. Why can't yorubas take their own advice instead of disgracing Nigerians living in diaspora. Igbo's are know to live in every single country in every continent of the world yet they have never been any report of this sort of aggressions by them or on them in any country, not even in South Africa.

This video clearly show yorubas as the people perpetuating these nefarious acts in South Africa, If South Africans condemn a certain evil or crime, which is a crime punishable in all country of the world, and even some of these crime punishable by death in some countries, now tell me why yorubas should have a problem with that, yorubas should help them rid the country of such crime, please sentiments apart Nigerians should condemn this action for the sake of all Nigerians at home and in diaspora. Many of you taking shot at me have never left the shore of this country and are only used to the barbarism that some Nigerian pride itself in. We all want a Nigeria of our dream let's build it and help those who have achieved theirs sustain it. Thanks and God bless.

I am sure we are all familiar with these photos.
I see sense in your post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by ennysuccess(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2017
The OP must be a racist

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2017
ennysuccess:
The OP must be a racist
I see some of you were expecting me to massage your ego with statements like Nigerians are hardworking, South Africans are lazy, South Africans are jealous of Nigerians, Nigerians have swag and taking their women, well sorry to disappoint you, while some of these or all of them can be true does that mean Nigerians should not respect their host anymore? Or live a crime free life, All the above ego massage is also applicable in Lagos but you never see Igbo rise against the Yoruba's in Lagos even in the face of xenophobic, tribal and anti economic policy against the Igbos in Lagos and Nigeria at large even when these acts are seen to be clearly aided by The government.

Everyday here on Niaraland we see us calling our fellow Nigerians drug lords, drug barons and insult them but when South Africans confirm the Veracity of such claims that Nigerians are drug pushers and say they don't want it on their land we revolt, does that mean Nigerians well in this case (video) Yorubas support the drug trade, why revolt for a thing so shameful. Do you people think other foreign nationals don't know what happens in Nigeria, if Nigerians do xenophobic acts to one of their own and laugh about it as if it were a comedy skit why hurt when others do it to you on their home front, if this is not hypocrisy then I don't know what is. Maybe Nigerians think the world is not aware of what happens to their very own citizens here in Nigeria. Only the Truth can set you free.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by LecciGucci: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2017
Ha nawa
Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by myplaydiary: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2017
ritababe:

the OP must be high
can't you just be civil and have an objective discussion. Must you insult, what's the meaning of that? He asked a simple question which I have long addressed. Why didn't you just do same instead of the insults, grow up Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by LeSudAfricaine: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2017
zionmade:
Rubbishh stuupid post. So they shud all die waiting for d government.
D only reasons why SA are killing are
1. Jealousy
2.Jealousy
3 Jealousy
Nothing else. Ask my brodas in lagos they will tell u dat they have felt d brunt of dat jealousy
jealousy of what? Honestly why would someone be jealous of Nigerians?
Re: Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country by JobZoneNews(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2017
In their shoes what would you have done. Wait and watch for you to be killed? The government of SA have shown they are not really ready to stop the wrong acts of her citizens. While I ll always prefer peaceful protest but it's difficult to place a total condemnation on the Nigerians.

myplaydiary:
This video goes a long way to show those giving Nigeria a bad name in South Africa. The same thuggish and toutish lifestyle that they have introduced and sustained in Lagos and made Lagos famous for they have also started to introduce in South Africa. I think this is what the South Africa's are fighting against. Frankly speaking no ethnic group in Nigeria will tolerate this sort of confrontation or aggression from non natives even the smallest of all, so why should Nigerians support or encourage it, have we thought of the ripple effect, we should call the presidency to live up to its calling. Two wrongs can't make right, so Nigeria's decision to confront can't resolve the issue rather it will escalate it, we don't want to have genocide of Nigerians living in South Africa.

Please fellow Nigerians let's speak against such action by these set of Nigerians and ask that they leave peacefully with their host as they have always preached. Nigerians while we condemn the actions of the South Africans against Nigerians and other black Africans we should be sincere and non hypocritical to tell ourselves the truth. We all know president Zuma have condemned the xenophobic killings and destruction. Why is our acting president not proactive enough to guarantee the safety of lives and property of Nigerian living abroad, ordinarily the presidency should have called Nigerians living in South Africa to return home and sent ready flight to bring them home, presidency should also be in talks with South Africa government to end the killings and destruction, and it should have as a matter of urgency send envoy to South Africa or even visit to show solidarity and commitment to the well being of these Nigerians.

Please do not turn this thread to a tribal bashing thread let us condemn the actions of these few as their actions are making life for other Nigerians who are living and doing genuine business in South Africa miserable. Why can't they wait for the Nigerian or South African government to protect them or stage peaceful protest for the whole world to see what's happening in South Africa instead of being a nuisance to South Africans.

Please: before you comment or bash the OP make sure you watch the video, I don't want comments from outside the context of the video as this post is based strictly on observations made from the video. Also nothing in that video shows Nigerians forming a vigilante, so please do watch and listen to what they are saying before you comment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/xenophobic-attacks-nigerians-form.html

Video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7Vf6OfaWY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Feared Dead As Armed Robbers Barricade East/West Road / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.