Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) (42341 Views)

Dino Melaye Dances As He Mocks Police & Yahaya Bello Over Accusation(pics,video) / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by dfo12(m): 8:36am On Feb 28, 2017
Some whistles just have holes

just wondering the sound of it angry
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by zicoraads: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2017
ednut1:
we really need that social media bill abeg
No we don't. Look at the bright side, this policy has yielded results. We cannot gag the entire social media. It's too dangerous to do it. Politicians will pounce and deal with anyone who exposes whatever they do. Social media is the only thing most of us have to express our grievances.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Splashme: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2017
Leetunechi:
Buhari and apc will not go unpunished!
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Jarus(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2017
Boys dey find 2.5% by force grin
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by gbishman: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Declear your taxes
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by chronique(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2017
When I saw the initial thread, I pointed it out that this video was taken from a colleague's car lot at omole. I didn't even know it was going to spread round so quickly. The owner is well known to most of us in the automobile trading business. The length to which some people would go to discredit another, is surprising. What was the intention of the person who recorded the video? Maybe the lazy bastard was expecting 5% after whistle blowing. Lazy idiots who want to become rich without working hard. That's how some people would go and whistle blow and get their lives blown away. On a second thought, I wouldn't doubt the fact that it could also be a jealous competitor who orchestrated this. Negative news spreads so fast but when the correct thing comes out, most people are hardly interested in pushing it.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by seangy4konji: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2017
mumu dem gang.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by princetom1(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2017
grayht:

Wrong information always shown by the media...

Season of "Whistle Blowing"

Where's lalasticlacla na

Black eyed peas
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by advocatebaba(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Tazmode:
At first, I felt the need to check my dictionary for the meaning of "GWAGON" grin grin grin

Op, you no sabi punctuate abi?
I TIRE O... I KON B LIKE WETIN B "GWA GON" AGAIN... I NEARLY BITE MA TONGUE B4 I NO SAY NA G-wagon
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Notatribalist(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2017
KINGwax007:
I know say this whistle blowing thing go cause wahala because Nigeria no dey do thorough investigation.

Na so one guy almost whistle-blow another guy wey e no like for his area because dt one carry many cloth spread for line, and the clothes are so expensive. Na so police come meet the guy say e steal cloth...

Na dt day we knw say the guy na dry cleaner grin grin grin

thanx,u just made my day.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2017
Don't believe everything you read on social media! undecided
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 28, 2017
advocatebaba:
I TIRE O... I KON B LIKE WETIN B "GWA GON" AGAIN... I NEARLY BITE MA TONGUE B4 I NO SAY NA G-wagon
Hehehe grin
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by aolawale025: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2017
People are prone to use d policy in a vindictive manner
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by jbcul4ril(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017
It good, at least the truth is out. Its not about APC or PDP but Nigeria.

When you suspect something say something because no room for stealing
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2017
Where is my whistle?

Why is it only Dangote owns cement industries in Nigeria? Is he the only one know how to producing cement What has happened to other cement producers we had years ago?

What has he done to them
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2017
This whistle blowing will soon turn something else, i hope it wont lead to jungle justice. So any man dat has money is a thief and corrupt person? God help this nation.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by omoodeogere(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2017
Leetunechi:
Buhari and apc will not go unpunished!
@ your own peril
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Now, its time to fire all domestic staff and bring only relatives to work with. APC is turning the entire country to snitch arena, soon, people will start getting killed on allegation of being spies and some will be innocent people. This policy is not a joke. It will kill real people.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by movmentish(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2017
so unique motor owns this car with the customised plates?

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2017
movmentish:
so unique motor owns this car with the customised plates?
sad sad sad No be everyone poor naw
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by wayne4loan: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

When I said it that day many people insulted me saying only corruption can make a man buy 10 g wagon..even when I told them he might be a car dealer
the truth is that nigerians always find flimsy excuse for been broke ...

2 Likes

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by eezeribe(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Poor people are always jealous of Rich people.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by movmentish(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
sad sad sad No be everyone poor naw
and OBASEKI no be unique motors.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2017
movmentish:

and OBASEKI no be unique motors.
Do you know the names of the owners of Unique Motors ? U think its tomato business ?
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by ArcFresky(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
The strategy of whistle blowing is laudable, Even though it might be partial, nothing is perfect.

at least some results are already baffling. Please lets support in whatever way we can.

Its annoying to still see some Nigerians' describing this Strategy as foolish, despite its result. Infact its confusing.

What do Nigerians really want. My best guess is everyone wants to get to the top, block others from coming up, and then chop till dem die....Nigerians shaa...
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by abescom: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2017
MetaHuman:
good

at least now we know the cars are legitimate and not some shitty corrupt politician children rubbing their fathers stolen money on our faces again

whistle blowing must be encouraged .. up#whistleblower
That does not legitimate anything. Anyone can come up with such a ridiculous half baked refutall or whatever they want to call that their right up.

And APC posting that on social media is never wrong. They simply asked the relevant authorities to investigate. Are they scared of being investigated?

That statement to me is more the statement of someone trying to use the public to win sympathy.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2017
He has nothing to fear, just tell us which of your customers you're procuring, maintaining or reselling for, let's know if they worked for the money or if they stole from our Commonwealth.
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by Kitanadex(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2017
KINGwax007:
I know say this whistle blowing thing go cause wahala because Nigeria no dey do thorough investigation.

Na so one guy almost whistle-blow another guy wey e no like for his area because dt one carry many cloth spread for line, and the clothes are so expensive. Na so police come meet the guy say e steal cloth...

Na dt day we knw say the guy na dry cleaner grin grin grin

This man wan kill me with laughter
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by thunderbabs: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
Na dz kind whistle blower dey give Donald Trump the nerve to abuse the media....Fake news.

Whistle blower wan blow with efcc money shocked

1 Like

Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2017
zicoraads:

No we don't. Look at the bright side, this policy has yielded results. We cannot gag the entire social media. It's too dangerous to do it. Politicians will pounce and deal with anyone who exposes whatever they do. Social media is the only thing most of us have to express our grievances.
so people shud keep tarnishing other peoples image and businesses . and also inciting hatred
Re: Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) by khalids: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2017
What are people complaining about......I see no issue with the whistle blowing.
The only problem with it is that it should be done and channeled the right way.
That is, whistle blow to the right authorities and let whoever is involved show that his/her means of wealth is legitimate, what is not acceptable is going to press with unconfirmed allegations.

Its seen across the world were people who show unexplained amount of wealth are questioned.

Even the other day Davido was stating how he was questioned by police officers in the USA due to his display of wealth.....
So whats the noise about......if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million / Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.