Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. (958 Views)

Son Sells Hunchback Mum To Ritual Killers For N7m / Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by SmarisAjur(f): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have been thinking lately because of the rise of news on Yahoo boys, Malaysian guys, etc in Nigeria and I have these questions to ask:
1. The money made from ritual, do they have serial no like the ones in the bank?
2. Do they put these money into the bank?
3. If no 2 is yes then how come they are not detected as counter?
3. If no 2 is no, then it means they just keep the money in the house and spend from there. If this is the case then they are spending the millions on luxury like buying expensive cars, houses, women and doing businesses. I ask again when they pay for these goods and services, won't the money be lodged into an account?
These questions keep making me feel there is nothing like blood money.
Please friends put me in the know. The rate at which I hear news of ritualists and the kind of money I hear them make is alarming.
Stellamaris C.
Re: Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by Nbote(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
If u want to do yahoo or blood money or any other ritual money go ryt ahead, no need to justify if it's original or not
Re: Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by SmarisAjur(f): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nbote:
If u want to do yahoo or blood money or any other ritual money go ryt ahead, no need to justify if it's original or not
That's not the point and never my plan. Have been having serious argument with friends and thought nairalanders could give a clearer answer to these questions.

1 Like

Re: Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by Lordspicy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
waiting till this hits fp
Re: Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by stefanweeks: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wait let me ask ifa
Re: Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by emmanuel1990(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
SmarisAjur:
I have been thinking lately because of the rise of news on Yahoo boys, Malaysian guys, etc in Nigeria and I have these questions to ask:
1. The money made from ritual, do they have serial no like the ones in the bank?
2. Do they put these money into the bank?
3. If no 2 is yes then how come they are not detected as counter?
3. If no 2 is no, then it means they just keep the money in the house and spend from there. If this is the case then they are spending the millions on luxury like buying expensive cars, houses, women and doing businesses. I ask again when they pay for these goods and services, won't the money be lodged into an account?
These questions keep making me feel there is nothing like blood money.
Please friends put me in the know. The rate at which I hear news of ritualists and the kind of money I hear them make is alarming.
Stellamaris C.
My brother! what I am about to tell u may sound funny to u, but its the truth..... they usually give them some money, the moment they buy something from u, ur money will just vanished into their houses or shops.......
Re: Banks And Ritual Money : What Happens To Ritual Money In The Bank. by SmarisAjur(f): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
emmanuel1990:
My brother! what I am about to tell u may sound funny to u, but its the truth..... they usually give them some money, the moment they buy something from u, ur money will just vanished into their houses or shops.......
Like seriously? How many times will that happen before it graduates to millions of dollars or naira as the case may be?

(1) (Reply)

How Police Ambushed And Killed Notorious Kidnapper, Henry Chibueze AKA Vampire / Man Brutally Murdered In Delta State (graphic Pictures) / Heartless Man Beheads Son For Money Rituals (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.