Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF (45864 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrGerald:
I can see both of you are not worried abt this hiv they're talking abt here abi?
grin grin
Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrGerald:
I can see both of you are not worried abt this hiv they're talking abt here abi?

OK
Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by iamdurent(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
johnpaul5656:
yesterday fixed game win big,thanks to God almighty and congrats to those who call and subscribe,today's game is available with 290 odds to subscribe see picture below call or whatsapp to get it if interested, please is not free and no after payment.
no after payment indeed. Thief! Idiot.
Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by keminie: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
flame2:
There is cure for it already, nothing to worry about
where did you hear that from? No dey carry fake mews here
Re: 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF by PublicHealthNig: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
What Does AIDS stands for

AIDS stands for Acquired immune Deficiency Syndrome it is a deadly and incurable disease cause by the Human Immuno deficiency Virus (HIV)

Stay Safe
What Does AIDS Stand For

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? / NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.