Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance (1992 Views)

Merry Christmas Everyone. / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance by alafin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
Though i've been away for a while now but feel it's nice to wish the good, the bad, and the ugly ones on nairaland a lovely merry christmas greeting. Life is sweet and lovely it depends the way you take it really, anyway my love goes to all of you on NL specifically on religion section and if you are not mentioned i still luv you kiss kiss kiss

OLAADEGBU= Our pastor

Banom = a new converter pls keep it up

Seun Osewa = cool, clam and collective.

Alh. Olabowale = Pro- Islam and very conscise

Davidylan = Critic of Olabowale, outspoken and collective

Skyone = Another critic of Olabowale AND Islam BUT Intelligent

Noetic = cool, passionate and collective

Huxley = cool, ex astrologist now confused

Huros = cool, ex astrologist now confused

Wirinet = cool, ex astrologist now confused

Deepsight = cool, ex astrologist now confused

Ogaga4luv = devil's general

Pilgrim = I think she's the most brilliant lady of NL

Nwando = funny and intelligent

Tayo D = cool and intelligent

Abuzola = Pro Islam and a trouble maker; intelligent though

uplawl = wife of abuzola

No2atheism = collective and precise

Tudor = Aggressive, out of touch but outspoken

Alafin = BABA OF NL i greet myself jare

MAMA GEE = too conscise but cool

Kunle Oshoba = confused but cool

Manmustwac = cool but now hiding somewhere

AKO= Still hiding but collective

Mazeje
= controversial but cool chap
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance by Seun(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2009
Nice. Merry Xmas to you too!
Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year In Advance by mazaje(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2009
alafin- Unknown. . . . grin grin

Merry Christmas to you too. . .Enjoy your holiday. . .

(1) (Reply)

Do Money Ritualists Really Exist? / An Evil Spirit From The Lord / Is It A Sin For One To Look At his Own Wife Or her Own Husband Lustfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.