Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC (37413 Views)

Why I Cannot Refund Money To EFCC - Ladoja / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by JhimmySpark(m): 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
saintikechi:
this guy just rejected his blessing.
... No, he only made way for greater blessings to come into his life.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by JhimmySpark(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
XVIER:
My dad alway tell me this after morning devotion.... If you are poor in life then you are a bastard. And at the end of the statement he will say being poor is the state and mentality of the mind. If I returned it my dad will never forgive me and he will remind me of his words.
.. Good help u and your dad to be men of honesty & integrity

1 Like

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
saintikechi:
That's not blessing but a trap.had being he didn't return it and was arrested, who would believe his story? Would you believe him even when the evidence says otherwise?

1 Like

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by justuschi50: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
what a fool, in dis recession u get mind to return free money,
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by JhimmySpark(m): 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
samkel:
the man must be a very rich man. if not...........we all kniw the truth
.. Honesty has nothing to the with how much is in your bank account.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
XVIER:
My dad alway tell me this after morning devotion.... If you are poor in life then you are a bastard. And at the end of the statement he will say being poor is the state and mentality of the mind. If I returned it my dad will never forgive me and he will remind me of his words.

Then it means your dad sets a poor example for parenting but not to be worried its a Nigerian thing

3 Likes

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by kesmalindo(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Elkay3:
Some might call him foolish. But I believe it's the sane thing to do.
yeah but it will always be a hard decision to take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by sure2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Most of you commenting here I dn't know what to say The man was wise enough and I guess it may be due to his lawyers Advice if you read the story very well it was said that the Account officer could not even trace the money for weeks. If you open your inner mind it should be thoughtful it's a. Kind of Trap or. Test or something, in nigeria now we should not let greed finish our future. @ least we do not need a prophet to tell us this is a man of integrity in case he wants to go for any post in future
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by DrogoG(m): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2017
He was smart to return the money because he would either paid for it when the sender found out the money was sent to a wrong account

Or

A corrupt bank official used his account to collect suspicious money, which would have sent him to jail if the corrupt EFCC was notified. You know, EFCC only send small criminals to jail while big thieves (politicians) steal billions and nothing happens to them!!

Justice should NOT be a respecter of persons. The law should be enforced no matter who is the criminal!
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2017
Manna from hell
overdrive:
Return ginithis na original manna from d most HIGH!
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Johel(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2017
In this case u av to return d money.....because if u run....u gona still get caught...
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 28, 2017
pfft the guy knew EFCC would worry his life out later grin soon as they found out
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Kazrem(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2017
He "blew" his own whistle by himself. He should be entitled to his 5%
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by uvalued(m): 1:53am On Feb 28, 2017
Ahmed0336:
All Hail the North. We no bad like people for the other side grin
useless classification...so no more nigeria but not
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Deasegun19(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2017
i wouldn't blame him, don't want d big guns knocking at my doorstep
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by SmartMugu: 2:07am On Feb 28, 2017
sure2:
Most of you commenting here I dn't know what to say The man was wise enough and I guess it may be due to his lawyers Advice if you read the story very well it was said that the Account officer could not even trace the money for weeks. [b]If you open your inner mind it should be thoughtful it's a kind of trap or test or something in Nigeria now [/b]we should not let greed finish our future. @ least we do not need a prophet to tell us this is a man of integrity in case he wants to go for any post in future
At the boldened, it couldn't have been any type of test or trap. No country tests anyone by dumping funds in your account. Everyone is liable for anything going on in their bank accounts.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by miky(m): 2:34am On Feb 28, 2017
with all due respect, northerners are honest people. i would rather deal with them than igbos or yorubas. Just their leaders have made a mockery of their servitude and loyalness.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by iRepNaija1: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:

No. That "blessing" was only a temptation.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Samcoflex75(m): 4:17am On Feb 28, 2017
miky:
with all due respect, northerners are honest people. i would rather deal with them than igbos or yorubas. Just their leaders have made a mockery of their servitude and loyalness.

nor use igbo man play for money matter o, go to onitsha and see what its happening all because of money wey person go die leave
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by yinkslinks(m): 4:19am On Feb 28, 2017
money u would have traded with for 3months and make your profit.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2017
saintikechi:

This is how some people bring curses upon themselves. What is not yours is not yours. It amounts to stealing
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by begwong: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2017
EYAH, E FOR BORROW ME TO JUST DO MMM FOR 30DAYS AFTERWARDS I RETURN THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT TO EFCC. lol
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Hades2016(m): 6:13am On Feb 28, 2017
overdrive:
Return ginithis na original manna from d most HIGH!
my guy

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by thunderbabs: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2017
Plz, give that man the OON honour of the Federal Rep of Nigeria.

When Buhari returns....
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2017
XVIER:

I hail ur dad

2 Likes

Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by torres89: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2017
newyorks:
having fear is the ultimate.i have a similar case,as site engr i buy everything without anybody asking me for reciept.so last week when i wanted to buy a big geepee tank (two) what 97k or there abt,there's this guy i met as i came in town to work.he told me he have a deal of big tank and he can giv me at 60 or 50k,at first i was moved but later run fear of being prosecuted and na small money.

I have fairly used geepee tank blue for sale..

big size...08139520667

call or WhatsApp
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by justiz5(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2017
ekanDamie:

lol, dats how it should be. honesty is the best. u don't know how that act may have saved you from trouble. till u die u will have a clean conscience about that deal. Ur not stupid, Ur smart

That was how the Scholarship Board wrongly credited my Account in 2014. I later reverted the transaction. People around me never stopped insulting me till date.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by Skoopy(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2017
For God's sake, this dude is a doctor not a tout. He has outgrown that cash. Try him with something better.
Re: A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC by lipstick2(f): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Good man.
A friend mistakenly paid a million into a couples account and till this very day,they have not returned the money.
All attempt to reach them is now futile as they have blocked every contact they have.
Worse is that the bank is not helping matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jacobson Nbina Barineka's Uncle & His Gateman Assassinated (Graphic Pics) / FBI Cannot Come To Nigeria To Arrest Abba Kyari — Mike Ozekhome / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.