Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week (20995 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by rapcy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thin Tall Tony is the new head of house, therefore he is immune for this week eviction.

It will be recalled that yesterday live show gave us a new face of the show. All the housemates picked up cards with the word NOMINATED in it thereby automatically pitting them up for possible eviction, however the winner of the head of house challenge will be immune for the eviction.

http://www.dizboy.com/2017/02/ttt-is-new-hoh-and-therefore-is-immune.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Adulphus(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who TTT Epp.
I just feel like killing U

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by BlueShine(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
he still wouldn't have been evicted even if he didn't win hoh task

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by veekid(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yeah! He deserved it; time for Uriel and Tboss to get the fúck outta the house and if possible Kemen should join em

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Ayodejioak(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2017
smiley
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by raphok1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is Diego costers clone. Check it out.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by yinparc: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
K
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by adeadeyera(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
One more week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by peacebirdone: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Better for him.
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by deebee13(f): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
S
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by niyifour(m): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bbn naija or Jenfa's Diary?
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Everblazinggg(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Kemen is leaving.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by jaymejate: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Na this guy get the money

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by mazizitonene(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
undecided
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by vicdom(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
embarassed
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by ShoProperties(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
buy vacant land check my profile
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by AngelicBeing: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
tongue
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Vickiweezy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
IDGAF!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Audrinakane(f): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
I have a feeling this guy will win this undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Enemyofpeace: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Kemen is leaving.
kemem and Debbie rise are going this weekend. I don already pay the okada man wey go bring dem back to naija

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by swimmer: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
You guys following this crap show need to reorganise your priorities...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Unimaginable123: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
veekid:
Yeah! He deserved it; time for Uriel and Tboss to get the fúck outta the house and if possible Kemen should join em
Uriel is going nowhere

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Unimaginable123: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
swimmer:
You guys following this crap show need to reorganise your priorities...

u need to reorganise yours too

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by TinaAnita(f): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Adulphus:
Who TTT Epp.
I just feel like killing U

Hehehe
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by VickyRotex(f): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
I just want to say "I'm inlove with

cry cry cry cry

Chelsea!!! KTBFFH!!! kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
0b10010011:

Okro soup will forever be a better soup than Ogbono soup

They can never be in same league cos Okro soup is more delicious, sumptuous, nutritive and succulent more than an outdated Ogbono soup.

Okro soup will always supersede Ogbono soup

#TeamOkroSoup

onugbu is far more tantalizing than both with anu mkpi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Honestly I am not watching this particular Big Brother Naija show. But from the noise, I think this TTT is likely to win because even the media has given him/her the needed publicity. He/she is always in the news. That's the votes he/she needs.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by sleeknick: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Mtcheeeew... We dey wait for am. Make e better sleeo there after the show o angry
Re: BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week by Gracito(f): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
0b10010011:
\

False!

Nothing beats Okro soup on Earth except there is a delicacy in Heaven which am still yet to taste.
lie. Nothing beats afang soup. Meanwhile, I was really hoping TTT would leave. Thanks to nairaland, I know the housemates even without viewing the show. grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Wins Veto Power Of Chance Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.