Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) (61496 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by eyzeberg: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
Is this true?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ibman: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
grin grin shocked
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Jodha(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by joinnow: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Gibberish
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by kogs(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Look well if dem don bag some of them carry their pikin come dem still d breast feed inside far cloth
Shaev7:
If I may ask, does this really need to be in the National Youth Service Corp?

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by me69: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Nothing ooo but in era of suicide bombers everything is wrong with it......... advice pls always keep distance frm hijab pple
don't worry yourself no hijabi girl would like to be clasue to you anyways. You can still console yourself around your follow christian girls dressing like whores

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
You can imagine the level of stupidity undecided

These ladies might not even be happy with the outfit

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
if you know the evil dem dey take dat cloth do, you go fear dem
my dear.. V heard lots and lots about them... There are nice hijabs but this particular one looks dirty and irritating

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by me69: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Some things just don't go together. Such as oil and water, Garri and salt, Islam and civilization.
Dumb ass you don't even know what civilization is

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by SARS(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nothing wrong in it, we are in a secular state

Let everyone enjoying his/her freedom

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
yinkslinks:
How did they pass through school? Cus they can't see nor write. Loooool
lmaooo grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by KarlWhyte(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shaev7:
If I may ask, does this really need to be in the National Youth Service Corp?

Another avenue to mock MUSLIMS as usual, you cant y'all mind ur bizness!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by gloryman91: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
The Muslims women dressing Islamically ,not the Oloshos going about our street. Kudos ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
I think you should direct your energy towards shaming Women who Wear revealing clothings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by me69: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
You just jealous they are the true believers in God while you are not grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by dragonking3: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Lamao grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin be dis, masquerade from Nnewi or what?

Though i know who they are but i dare not mention their religion for the fear of ban from Seun.

My friend that made a comment against that religion is still under suspension after two weeks. That religion enjoy special immunity here on Nairaland.
No try am o. Seun is a Muslim and will do anything to uphold the Muslim faith even if it is to ban everyone on NL

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2017
Freshboye1:
Chaii.. Wat is dis? This one Na masquerade o

If you don't know what to say, please kindly keep ur dirty mouth shut.
How dare you calling them masquerade
You called them masquerade because they obey dere God right?
You are calling them masquerade. because they didn't expose their body to the world to see right?
It is very sadden and quite unfortunate that you people do celebrate those that use to expose their body all in the name of fashion but do. complaining about the people covering their body to follow the teaching of there religious.
What a hypocrite are you....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by jegz25(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
They are illiterates
u r d most illiterate for not respecting other people's way of life,religion and culture. ur ignorance stinks

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some say they are backward people, some say they are illiterate others call Boko haramites, at the end; some people on this forum claiming to be educated are nothing but unexpose buffoons who are product of television exposure.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by mjabdulk: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
There is nothing wrong in this, is this your first time of seeing this? if yes. it means u are novice because they have been dressing such almost a decade, whereas, do not forget that in nigerian constitution there is freedom of religion/worship which does not prohibit anybody from his/her religion mode of dress. what is wrong in covering all ur body? such question ridiculous, which shows ur preference on those that dress indecently and nakedly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
M
Musharraf:

You are the real backward somebody f you don't know. It is quite unfortunate that we do celebrate all the people that use to expose their body all in the name of fashion and be complaining about the people that covers their body...
Must they cover themselves like masquerades? Some of them are worst than whores I could recall how Alfa used to bang.... lemme save t details for heaven sake

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Aldebaran:
I think you should direct your energy towards shaming Women Wear revealing clothes

God will bless you for saying the truth my brother.
I like people like you gaskiya.
Pls kindly drop ur phone number for recharge card.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by baesheska(f): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:
na rubbish.
dem be mumu.
that muhammad na big scammer ,person wey tell you say earth flat,say he travel with horse wey get wing and the only witness na the horse,he tell you say dog go dey chase away angels -who angel don epp ?? ,he tell you say rock and tree fit talk,he still tell you say if fly land for your food, try catch the fly and dip am inside that food.
uet your brain no work say this kind thing fit cause accident for naija road.
who wan employ you with this parachute
are you high you don't talk about someone's religion when you know nothing about it... it's their belief, that's the kind of religion they were born into. if you've had an encounter with a Muslim and it didn't go well, then don't judge the others... courtesy demands respect to someone's religion... there are good Muslims out there so who are you to Judge? how would you feel if someone insults your God n say Jesus is fake or whatsoever... respect your self .. please
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
It might be an NYSC halloween Costume

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by phylshan: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
For me, everyone ought to be accommodated so i see nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by curvilicious: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Smh

Deeper Life where una dey o? cry khaki long skirt

Let the religious quarrel begin cheesy

It does not mean i wont say that even in this dressing most of these pple are super corrupt as well as their Christian counterpart. Sometimes even more corrupt hiding under the guise of hijab

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by baesheska(f): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:
na rubbish.
dem be mumu.
that muhammad na big scammer ,person wey tell you say earth flat,say he travel with horse wey get wing and the only witness na the horse,he tell you say dog go dey chase away angels -who angels don epp ?? ,he tell you say rock and tree fit talk,he still tell you say if fly land for your food, try catch the fly and dip am inside that food.
your brain no work say this kind thing fit cause accident for naija road.
who wan employ you with this parachute

why e be say God no get other purnishment,fire this fire that .
hell fire sweet na there i dey go,i wan go meet jackson,i wan go meet celebs wey don die,na vip the place go be.

no hell fire exist
you do not even hv a good manner of speech... you're bluntly speaking with hatred in you. who knows if in the future you're going to work under a Muslim. if you're a graduate n you're judging n saying this...then I must say, I'm highly disappointed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
me69:
don't worry yourself no hijabi girl would like to be clasue to you anyways. You can still console yourself around your follow christian girls dressing like whores
ok sir thanks.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
baesheska:

are you high you don't talk about someone's religion when you know nothing about it... it's their belief, that's the kind of religion they were born into. if you've had an encounter with a Muslim and it didn't go well, then don't judge the others... courtesy demands respect to someone's religion... there are good Muslims out there so who are you to Judge? how would you feel if someone insults your God n say Jesus is fake or whatsoever... respect your self .. please
i'm an hafiz
and its fading.
so i'm not a christian and i'm not a muslim, i know lot about those religions .
i'm angry because of all i passed through in the name of this religion.
God is not great trust me

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by lamalang(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Why them even go do NYSC, dem for kuku stay for house

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by kasany(f): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
yes everything is wrong. NYSC said short hijab.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.