Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) (61494 Views)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Musharraf:

Stop using the word masquerade if you don't want the wrath of God upon yourself, have you ever see the any picture of Mary ((mother of Jesus(Peace be Unto Him)) her body as some ladies use to do in this era of ours
What a hypocrite you are.
They covered their body not for people to praise they but rather to follow the teaching of their religion.
If you give birth to a girl, u can decide to dress for her anyhow.

windsow ,its either a masq. custume or a parachute .
that wrath of God is nothing,let it come to me .
stop decieving yourselves.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
jamislaw:
stop masturbating is it their fault where are the camp official?
make dem nakedd them abi ? lol.
i got you bro,i got you.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
ayogozie:
Everything is wrong with this dressing that is the reason why my senior brother trump hate them the are too timid and devilish
looser did trump know you?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:
na rubbish.
dem be mumu.
that muhammad na big scammer ,person wey tell you say earth flat,say he travel with horse wey get wing and the only witness na the horse,he tell you say dog go dey chase away angels -who angels don epp ?? ,he tell you say rock and tree fit talk,he still tell you say if fly land for your food, try catch the fly and dip am inside that food.
your brain no work say this kind thing fit cause accident for naija road.
who wan employ you with this parachute

why e be say God no get other purnishment,fire this fire that .
hell fire sweet na there i dey go,i wan go meet jackson,i wan go meet celebs wey don die,na vip the place go be.

no hell fire exist
He did not say earth is flat but u people said s
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
You are with is wrong with the Country and National Service. Its what is in their heads that Matter not how they chose to dress,
Hundreds of Hijab adorn Ladies Make First Class across the Country everyday, Yet all I see here is ignorant fools trying to insult them.

Go get a Life Mr. And the Admin should ban your likes not Promote your Hypocrisy to the Front page.

Shaev7:
If I may ask, does this really need to be in the National Youth Service Corp?

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by mfm04622: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:

its not about terrorism,its about things that are not neccesary that he layed down.
i'm an ex muslim and i cant even say my opinion at home.
if you know how many hours we spend praying at home i'm sure you will pity me,and the worst thing is as it is not working they are so blind to detect it.
my own don finish be that if i say something about islam at home.
do you knoe the real purnishment for me ? death penalty imagine

You never really knew Islam! There is no punishment for anybody leaving Islam. What there is punishment for is to leave and come back 3 times. You need to know why this WAS so. I I beginning when Islam was under threat, any Muslim , entitled to attend meetings where strategies to protect Medina were planned. Now imagine someone afterattending your security meetings, renounces Islam, leak your secrets to the other side, come back and attend more meetings only only renounce Islam again. So whoever renounces Islam the third time, death is pronounced on him. If someone is sincere, what is the person looking for up and down?
How inhumane do you think your family is that you think your family will kill you
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
me69:
don't worry yourself no hijabi girl would like to be clasue to you anyways. You can still console yourself around your follow christian girls dressing like whores
lol......Epic reply.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by OtitoKoro100: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Musharraf:

Yes, they are Muslims, the best of people among the globe.
The best of people practising the religion of Jesus (Peace Be unto Him).

The religion of Jesus?!? You mean Jesus was a follower of that pedophile drinker of camel urine who calls himself a "prophet?"

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ever8054: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:
na rubbish.
dem be mumu.
that muhammad na big scammer ,person wey tell you say earth flat,say he travel with horse wey get wing and the only witness na the horse,he tell you say dog go dey chase away angels -who angels don epp ?? ,he tell you say rock and tree fit talk,he still tell you say if fly land for your food, try catch the fly and dip am inside that food.
your brain no work say this kind thing fit cause accident for naija road.
who wan employ you with this parachute

why e be say God no get other purnishment,fire this fire that .
hell fire sweet na there i dey go,i wan go meet jackson,i wan go meet celebs wey don die,na vip the place go be.

no hell fire exist
just one like...which means you just wasted your time..
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
they use it to cheat in class, dey disguise with it, carry guns and bombs with it and they remove it and spread it on the floor to do quick one with their boyfriends and manfriends
.. That's very awful...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
He did not say earth is flat but u people said s
Who has made for you the earth like a bed, and has made for you roads therein, in order that you may find your way
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Mrukk: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Nothing ooo but in era of suicide bombers everything is wrong with it......... advice pls always keep distance frm hijab pple
May Almighty God heal your malady.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Musharraf: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
kabawa:

you are far worse than a street hawker.
CALLING GRADUATES ILLITERATES BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO BE MODEST
GET A LIFE AND STOP HATING BRO.
IT COST YOU NOTHING TO HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF REASONING OKAY grin
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Sunnah1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
They are illiterates
In terms of?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
mfm04622:

You never really knew Islam! There is no punishment for anybody leaving Islam. What there is punishment for is to leave and come back 3 times. You need to know why this WAS so. I I beginning when Islam was under threat, any Muslim , entitled to attend meetings where strategies to protect Medina were planned. Now imagine someone afterattending your security meetings, renounces Islam, leak your secrets to the other side, come back and attend more meetings only only renounce Islam again. So whoever renounces Islam the third time, death is pronounced on him. If someone is sincere, what is the person looking for up and down?
How inhumane do you think your family is that you think your family will kill you
(1) This is the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).
(2) The one who has known the religion which Allaah revealed, entered it and practised it, then rejected it, despised it and left it, is a person who does not deserve to live on the earth of Allaah and eat from the provision of Allaah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
Musharraf:

Stop using the word masquerade if you don't want the wrath of God upon yourself, have you ever see the any picture of Mary ((mother of Jesus(Peace be Unto Him)) her body as some ladies use to do in this era of ours
They covered their body not for people to praise they but rather to follow the teaching of their religion.
Instead of you to go back to primary school and work on your grammar, you dey here dey fight because of Mohammed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
CeeJay9ja:
You can imagine the level of stupidity undecided

These ladies might not even be happy with the outfit
Y woul they put it on if they re not happy? Well, ur post has shown the level of ur stupidity has u said we can imagine it
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by curvilicious: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
baesheska:

then if he's not great to you.. he's great to others who believes in him... please don't judge any religion, it's not nice...I usually don't comment on Nairaland neither do I like talking about religion. I'm a Muslim n it pains me each day wen I see the religion being portrayed as terrorism n all sorts of negative things.

But sorry o not to offend you the majority or all the terrorist attacks in the world today are from that end now

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
mfm04622:

Musharraf:

It's not so in the north o. Leave Islam and die is their slogan in the north
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Easybab4life: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
them cover face too. lol. na by force to serve. will they also go to the office like this too

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:

(1) This is the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).
(2) The one who has known the religion which Allaah revealed, entered it and practised it, then rejected it, despised it and left it, is a person who does not deserve to live on the earth of Allaah and eat from the provision of Allaah.
so the person must be killed abi?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mrukk:
May Almighty God heal your malady.
the guy just told you the naked truth
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Shafiiimran99: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bayonle10:
Who has made for you the earth like a bed, and has made for you roads therein, in order that you may find your way
i couldn't find the word FLAT there, may be u can show me
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
so the person must be killed abi?
naso my bro, religion of peace
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by henrystevo11(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
They are illiterates
Asin illiterates....And ignorance at its peak
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
They're Boko Haram terrorist NYSC Corp members
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Bayonle10: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
i couldn't find the word FLAT there, may be u can show me
shebi bed is sphericle in shape.
if the word bed isnt enough ,what can i say
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Temidayo9(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
Musharraf:

You should be the one sorry for your way of life not the people following the command of their God

You mean God command this people to be on mask, for what reasons if i may ask you?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by justjify(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
They are masquerades grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
baesheska:

lol too bad...and I used to stay in rumodumaya, just relocated.

Eyaa too bahd, may i ask where you relocated to?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) by baesheska(f): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
curvilicious:

But sorry o not to offend you the majority or all the terrorist attacks in the world today are from that end now
just so you know, the terrorists portraying to be Muslims aren't really Muslims... they just keep tarnishing the image of the religion. bedsides, if you are a Muslim n you kill in pretense of the religion, you're going straight to hell. in short if you kill at all sef, you're going to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.