Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures (3396 Views)

Ndi Ikwuano/umuahia The Choice Is Yours To Make Come 2019 / 10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am from Ibeku but I make bold to say that umuhia is the least state capital in Nigeria. below is the only signature infrastructure in the town

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Umuahia was listed as one of the most polluted cities in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
betterabiastate ezeanambra osetigo cheesy

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Residents of Umuahia, the Abia State capital, have said they face health risk if the growing dumps of refuse in various parts of the city are not immediately evacuated.

Southern City News observed that most refuse buckets positioned at strategic locations in the cities had been burnt by residents in their attempt to decongest the overflowing wastes.

The sanitary situation in the state, it was gathered, worsened following the failure of the Waste Management Agency to pay workers’ salaries for months.

http://effiezy.com/news/refuse-dumps-all-over-umuahia-abia-state/

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2017
Umuahia

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
umuahia still remain a rural town with just a tower to boast of. LOL

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Josegun(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Jesus! What is the Governor doing about it.
Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Inner streets @Umuahia

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
umuahia in pictures

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Another one! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
Umuahia

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Anago5000: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
the madness continues, fingers crossed ,meanwhile lemme say my own,umuahia is really a cursed state capital with a bafoon as a governor. I really pity my Igbo folks there ,that state is inhabitable. I will be the last idiot to live in such a dungeon ,that state seems cursed from origin,they have never had an effective governor since created

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tchimatic(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Is this a village abiii state capital. Ayam not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Railway Umuhia end of the PH-Aba-Enugu to Kaduna rail line

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
tchimatic:
Is this a village abiii state capital.
Ayam not understanding.

betterabiastate you are needed here for explanation cheesy

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
Anago5000:
the madness continues, fingers crossed ,meanwhile lemme say my own,umuahia is really a cursed state capital with a bafoon as a governor. I really pity my Igbo folks there ,that state is inhabitable. I will be the last idiot to live in such a dungeon ,that state seems cursed from origin,they have never had an effective governor since created

Chai Abia state don suffer. The state is cursed cheesy

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
umuahia is just a rural area, there is nothing to write here

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ojukwu Bunker in Umuahia attracts tourist from all over the world

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Bitterleafsoup: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Wow this is what I am talking about. How can we be calling for Biafra if we can not make our local leadership work?
Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abia state capital is a lesser version of the filth called Aba. They are both polluted cheesy

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by EzeAnambra: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2017
tysontim:
Railway Umuhia end of the PH-Aba-Enugu to Kaduna rail line
God bless u real good..

My omambala brothers are busy posting old and random pic just to feel good..
2moro dey will post same pic and tag it Imo,enugu or ebonyi state...

Online propaganda must stop
Mean while our awka remain the least developed state in nigeria...

https://www.nairaland.com/892787/awka-nigerias-least-developed-state
Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
Umuahia is the capital city of Abia State and as expected, the city ought to look clean and devoid of any dirt. A reader was kind enough to share these pictures of the city of Umuahia. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/12/umuahia-new-look-capital-city-of-abia.html

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
When Dayo visited this site he was amazed, Umuahia has the only known functioning Bunker in all of Africa!. This Bunker has passages that leads to many sections of Abia State, even Rivers and Alkwa Ibom state.

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
tysontim:
When Dayo visited this site he was amazed, Umuahia has the only known functioning Bunker in all of Africa!. This Bunker has passages that leads to many sections of Abia State, even Rivers and Alkwa Ibom state.

i weep for abia state, is this what you have to show the world about our state? why can't we build something like this in umuahia?

3 Likes

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lovely evening Sky over Umuahia One of the best skyline in Nigeria
Behold the beauty of Creation.
God is Great.

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2017
abia state is cursed and polluted from aba to umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
tysontim:
Lovely evening Sky over Umuahia One of the best skyline in Nigeria
Behold the beauty of Creation.
God is Great.

can we see infrastructural development in umuahia, something like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Abia1stSon: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
abia state is really cursed from aba to umuahia. there is actually nothing to show except filth and bad roads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
tysontim:
Ojukwu Bunker in Umuahia attracts tourist from all over the world

Ojukwu bunker is the infrastructure in Umuahia? betterabiastate aka ezeanambra you don see am cheesy

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Wow this is what I am talking about. How can we be calling for Biafra if we can not make our local leadership work?

If you ask me na who I go ask? cheesy

Re: Umuahia The Least State Capital In Nigeria- Pictures by tysontim(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Ojukwu bunker is the infrastructure in Umuahia? betterabiastate aka ezeanambra you don see am cheesy

I know you don't knkw much the state gets from this.

Sides I call this thread the good and Bad side of Umuahia. But we will appreciate it if you can be honest, pulling picture as far as 2012 and posting here is bad now you self check am. Pls post recent ones even if Na bad ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Joe Igbokwe In Big Trouble / Caption This Photo Of VP Yemi Osinbajo And Crown Prince Of United Arab Emirates / Biafra: Danjuma’s Statement Confirms Buhari Is Dead – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.